“Are There Tapes That You Accepted Bribes, President Biden?” – Biden Stunned After Reporter Ambushes Him with Question on Ukraine Bribery Scheme (VID)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a lying, disingenuous POS. He has no regard for the American people, the office he holds, the rule of law, or the US Constitution. Can you imagine the outcry if that had been Trump who blew off the reporter, grinned stupidly like it was some fucking joke, and just walked away?

Pretty cool that the FBI as predicted redacted the 1023 document. You know, the one they denied existed, and then were going to hide it until Christopher Robbin was threatened with Contempt of Congress. So he finally coughs it up and it's redacted. This is what happens when your top law enforcement is corrupt. Who is going to hold them accountable?

He stopped the Usurper in his tracks. Watch Biden's response.

Biden doesn't look stunned to me at all. He looks like he's laughing at the stupidity of the question.

Speaking of questions, what did Joe Biden do for Burisma in exchange for the bribe? That's the other half of the pay-for-play equation, after all.

Strangely, not one of all the people I have asked so far has been able to come up with an answer.

D'oh!

Maybe you can!

Pretty cool that the FBI as predicted redacted the 1023 document. You know, the one they denied existed, and then were going to hide it until Christopher Robbin was threatened with Contempt of Congress. So he finally coughs it up and it's redacted. This is what happens when your top law enforcement is corrupt. Who is going to hold them accountable?
Let me guess. It’s all hidden in Hundred Acre Wood huh?

Biden doesn't look stunned to me at all. He looks like he's laughing at the stupidity of the question.
Speaking of questions, what did Joe Biden do for Burisma in exchange for the bribe? That's the other half of the pay-for-play equation, after all.
Strangely, not one of all the people I have asked so far has been able to come up with an answer. D'oh! Maybe you can!
1. Biden always looks stunned when he's not reading from a teleprompter.

2. Biden got the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired for the $5,000,000

3. You missed the part where Biden got his son an $83,000 a month job on Burisma's board

4. What about those 15 Hunter tapes AND two Joe Biden tapes? Looking bad for the Biden Crime Family, huh?

1. Biden always looks stunned when he's not reading from a teleprompter.

2. Biden got the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired for the $5,000,000

3. You missed the part where Biden got his son an $83,000 a month job on Burisma's board

4. What about those 15 Hunter tapes AND two Joe Biden tapes? Looking bad for the Biden Crime Family, huh?
1. Thanks for your partisan bullshit

2. Biden was executing official US policy.

No evidence of an offer, reception or reality of any of that. There’s a guy who says he knows a guy who claims something.

3. Hunter got a sweet gig . No evidence of Biden’s involvement at all

4. what about em? Do they actually exist? Some guy alleges he knows a guy who supposedly has tapes that say.. something

Get real

What a lying, disingenuous POS. He has no regard for the American people, the office he holds, the rule of law, or the US Constitution. Can you imagine the outcry if that had been Trump who blew off the reporter, grinned stupidly like it was some fucking joke, and just walked away?
Simple math....you go into politics poor, come out 50 years later a bajillionaire. No real job or no real accomplishments besides lying and plagarism, yet millions of dollars in personal wealth.

1. Thanks for your partisan bullshit
2. Biden was executing official US policy.
No evidence of an offer, reception or reality of any of that. There’s a guy who says he knows a guy who claims something.
3. Hunter got a sweet gig . No evidence of Biden’s involvement at all
4. what about em? Do they actually exist? Some guy alleges he knows a guy who supposedly has tapes that say.. something Get real
1. Partisan, but not bullshit. Joe can't do real press conferences
2. Link please. Prosecutor Shokin was not on US radar. Either the tapes show Biden taking a $5m bribe to fire Shokin, or they don't.
3. True, until the tapes prove otherwise, or not.
4. A reliable source says that they do exist. We'll see. I'm betting Biden is all over Zelensky to get them first.

1. Partisan, but not bullshit. Joe can't do real press conferences
2. Link please. Prosecutor Shokin was not on US radar. Either the tapes show Biden taking a $5m bribe to fire Shokin, or they don't.
3. True, until the tapes prove otherwise, or not.
4. A reliable source says that they do exist. We'll see. I'm betting Biden is all over Zelensky to get them first.
4. The FBI considered Steele a “reliable source”. So there’s that.

And nothing or true until evidence proves it to be.

Claiming it’s true WITHOUT evidence is just stupid moron shit

He stopped the Usurper in his tracks. Watch Biden's response.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]

And there we have it....a FAKE news source.

4. The FBI considered Steele a “reliable source”. So there’s that.
And nothing or true until evidence proves it to be.
Claiming it’s true WITHOUT evidence is just stupid moron shit
The FBI Gestapo did not consider Steele a reliable source, which is why they offered $1,000,000 if Steele could verify the Dossier.

I'm not claiming its true. I'm claiming that a reliable source said they exist as documented in the 1023.

Forum List

Back