Are there two types of Trump supporters?

Trump has proven to be nothing more than an insecure little girl trapped in the body of an orangutang. He's stupid, thin-skinned, ignorant, and completely unprofessional. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy who gave him a fortune to start his failed businesses, he would be working at Burger King right now. His supporters can only be narrowed down to two categories:

1) People who started out as Trump supporters, but lack the emotional maturity to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong about him all along being a useless sack of shit.

2) Supporters who are simply too stupid to realize how terrible Trump is. They barely graduated high school (or didn't) thus they indentify with Trump's simple vocabulary and below average intelligence. He lacks specifics on basically any policy ideas, but they like that because they aren't smart enough to understand detail-oriented positions. All he has to do is talk about a wall along the southern border. Somehow that will fix everything!

At what point will America realize how embarrassing it looks because of Trump?

There is a third. Those who have a rabid hatred of Hillary. They'd vote for Pol Pot over Hillary. That being said, I've yet to meet an intelligent Trump supporter.
No, see they are still #2. Hillary has many flaws. I'll be be first to say that. She is however far more qualified to be president.

Sorry, but having a vagina and being a liar doesn't make you qualified.

Trump has proven to be nothing more than an insecure little girl trapped in the body of an orangutang. He's stupid, thin-skinned, ignorant, and completely unprofessional. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy who gave him a fortune to start his failed businesses, he would be working at Burger King right now. His supporters can only be narrowed down to two categories:

1) People who started out as Trump supporters, but lack the emotional maturity to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong about him all along being a useless sack of shit.

2) Supporters who are simply too stupid to realize how terrible Trump is. They barely graduated high school (or didn't) thus they indentify with Trump's simple vocabulary and below average intelligence. He lacks specifics on basically any policy ideas, but they like that because they aren't smart enough to understand detail-oriented positions. All he has to do is talk about a wall along the southern border. Somehow that will fix everything!

There is a third. Those who have a rabid hatred of Hillary. They'd vote for Pol Pot over Hillary. That being said, I've yet to meet an intelligent Trump supporter.

How ironic....I have yet to come across an intelligent Hitlery supporter because anyone that is intelligent has done some vetting of Hitlery...and if they did the proper vetting of Hitlery, they would cast their meaningless vote to one of the third party candidates. I do not participate in the reindeer games/theater that is the election process but I wouldn't cast a vote for Hitlery even if a gun was pointed at my head. She represents the interests that have stolen the wealth of this nation since 1913. She is the choice of the Rothschild/ Rockefeller banking interests that have made the working class nothing but debt slaves with their fiat currency. Our leaders are not "elected" but rather selected to give stupid little fucks like you the impression that you have a choice of which farmer is going to lead you to the proverbial chopping block. I am not convinced that Trump could do ANYTHING to change the status quo that has only further entrenched itself since they killed Kennedy almost 53 years ago...but what I can say unequivocally is that the Clintons are in bed with the same vermin/oligarchs that were behind the killing of Kennedy. I know more than you...infinitely more and I welcome a rebuttal but I shan't hold my breath waiting for one.... (snicker)

Gee, Donald Trump stands on stage and answers all questions for an hour without notes or a teleprompter! Hillary only gives interviews to select reporters and only if the questions are submitted prior to the interview. She's given one REAL interview in the last 250 days and that was when she lied so badly she declared that she might have "short circuited"!

What's Hillary's plan to grow the economy? Infrastructure spending and education spending paid for by increased taxes? How is THAT any different from what Barry has been pushing for the past eight years?

Donald Trump stand on stage and spews lies and insults for an hour. He doesn't answer questions, or discuss policies. He's a public embarassment. That's not indicative of anything but ego.

Gee, Donald Trump stands on stage and answers all questions for an hour without notes or a teleprompter! Hillary only gives interviews to select reporters and only if the questions are submitted prior to the interview. She's given one REAL interview in the last 250 days and that was when she lied so badly she declared that she might have "short circuited"!

What's Hillary's plan to grow the economy? Infrastructure spending and education spending paid for by increased taxes? How is THAT any different from what Barry has been pushing for the past eight years?

Donald Trump stand on stage and spews lies and insults for an hour. He doesn't answer questions, or discuss policies. He's a public embarassment. That's not indicative of anything but ego.

but he spews the lies and insults they want to hear.

I understand Trump supporters a bit more than I did before (primarily from conversations with them I've had here, truth be told), but the supporters who are most interesting to me are the surrogates you see interviewed on teevee. It's not a regular kind of support, it's kind of an aggressive support.

I understand Trump supporters a bit more than I did before (primarily from conversations with them I've had here, truth be told), but the supporters who are most interesting to me are the surrogates you see interviewed on teevee. It's not a regular kind of support, it's kind of an aggressive support.

to be fair, bernie surrogates were a bit more aggressive than the average, too.

How ironic....I have yet to come across an intelligent Hitlery supporter because anyone that is intelligent has done some vetting of Hitlery...and if they did the proper vetting of Hitlery, they would cast their meaningless vote to one of the third party candidates. I do not participate in the reindeer games/theater that is the election process but I wouldn't cast a vote for Hitlery even if a gun was pointed at my head. She represents the interests that have stolen the wealth of this nation since 1913. She is the choice of the Rothschild/ Rockefeller banking interests that have made the working class nothing but debt slaves with their fiat currency. Our leaders are not "elected" but rather selected to give stupid little fucks like you the impression that you have a choice of which farmer is going to lead you to the proverbial chopping block. I am not convinced that Trump could do ANYTHING to change the status quo that has only further entrenched itself since they killed Kennedy almost 53 years ago...but what I can say unequivocally is that the Clintons are in bed with the same vermin/oligarchs that were behind the killing of Kennedy. I know more than you...infinitely more and I welcome a rebuttal but I shan't hold my breath waiting for one.... (snicker)

Great. Just what this thread needed. A Conspiracy Theorist. I'm not a Hillary supporter. She's just a lot better than Trump. And more qualified. That doesn't say much though.

Great. Just what this thread needed. A Conspiracy Theorist. I'm not a Hillary supporter. She's just a lot better than Trump. And more qualified. That doesn't say much though.
So, your are a hitlery supporter....I mean, by your own words...:lol:

Stupid fucktard liberal....

Last edited:

What's more embarrassing, Trump's bravado or Hillary's pathological lying?

Oh, and by the way Billy? I've got a Masters. Trump went to the Wharton School. Where did you attend?

What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of not having any policy ideas when all Hillary has proposed is a do-over of Obama's failed economic policies. You progressive lemmings seem to think that because her last name is Clinton that we're going to magically have a repeat of the Dot Com Boom. If it weren't for the fact that we'll be stuck with her for four long years...I'd almost like to see her win the election just to watch her try to bullshit her way through more 1% economic growth.
It fascinates me that you lack the mafurity to admit how pathetic Trump is. You avoid this by deflecting to bitching about Hillary. According to PolitiFact's website (and basic intelligence), Trump has lied much more often than Hillary has. Would you like me to document this? It's easy to do.

You don't even know Hillary's positions. That's how pathetic you are. Go ahead. Tell me which specific policies of Hillary's are like Obama's. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Oh really? What questions does he answer truthfully? Do you even know? Are you just a pon that believes anything that comes out of his mouth? Obviously anyone who still likes Trump doesn't give a shit to find out if he lies or not. It's pretty fucking obvious though. Sorry you're too stupid to realize that. Don't you realize how pathetic you sound defending him when we know, on average, he lies much more often than Hillary does?

Obama barely spent anything on infrastructure spending. Either way 15 million private jobs and counting have been created In his two terms. Gee how dumb do you feel? Of course any economist would tell you investing significantly on infrastructure would create millions of jobs. Our infrastructure system is shit compared to the rest of the developed world.

Gee, Billy...that might be a record for the most liberal talking points in one small post! Congrats! You win this weeks "R-Derp Award"!

Obama barely spent anything on infrastructure? Did you really just claim that? Oh wait, you've already forgotten his embarrassing admission that the "shovel ready" jobs that he and Nancy Pelosi promised would be created when they DID spend billions on infrastructure weren't there? He spent the money all right...it just didn't create the jobs that they said it would! But you and Hillary want to do it again? Like THIS time it will magically work?

but he spews the lies and insults they want to hear.
what did you think was going to happen?

well,they are matching the aggression of the far left. Cuckservatives can't don't that, and they have failed us.

He answers them terribly and are full of ums and ahs. So your idea for somebody to be qualified to be president is to someone who says any shit that comes out of their mouth, and hold press conferences that either say nothing, or when hard questions are asked he abusers the reporter?

He answers them! What does Clinton do? She reads a speech someone else wrote for her and then leaves without taking questions. So who's answering hard questions and who's ducking answering hard questions?

Actually, Trump doesn't really answer them, he just tells people that he's the best and the only one who can fix the problems.

Only problem is, the government doesn't run like a corporation does. You have to satisfy all of the people, not just the ones with the money.

You just made that last statement...and you support Hillary Clinton? That's some funny shit, Biker! I mean seriously...THAT is some funny shit! Trumps not the one who's taken all the rich people's money...that's Hillary!!! Oh, let me guess...you think that she took millions from the fat cats on Wall Street but that she's going to be the "people's champion"?

There is a level of naivete exhibited by liberals in this country right now that is quite frankly BREATHTAKING!!!

He answers them! What does Clinton do? She reads a speech someone else wrote for her and then leaves without taking questions. So who's answering hard questions and who's ducking answering hard questions?

So what? He answers questions??? So if the Grand Dragon of the KKK has press conferences and answers questions he'd make a good candidate for president??

No, the Grand Dragon of the KKK would be a racist piece of shit unfit for office! What does THAT have to do with Donald Trump? My point is that Donald Trump doesn't hide from tough questions and Hillary Clinton does! Does Trump put his foot in his mouth? Oh yeah...he's definitely not a "scripted" politician! For anyone to stand on stage and talk for hours without a teleprompter is almost unprecedented in this day and age. Obama seldom did it. Hillary certainly doesn't do it. She reads from a carefully crafted script every time she steps in front of a camera or a crowd.

Ask yourself one question, Grump! Why SHOULD we elect someone who can't stand on stage and answer questions from the press?

Oh, and by the way Billy? I've got a Masters. Trump went to the Wharton School. Where did you attend?

What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of not having any policy ideas when all Hillary has proposed is a do-over of Obama's failed economic policies. You progressive lemmings seem to think that because her last name is Clinton that we're going to magically have a repeat of the Dot Com Boom. If it weren't for the fact that we'll be stuck with her for four long years...I'd almost like to see her win the election just to watch her try to bullshit her way through more 1% economic growth.

Have you got a link to Trump's school grades?
Neither candidate is good. But even on that scale she is far more qualified to be president.

The major issue for Americans is the economy. So who's more qualified to address economic growth...someone who attended the best business school in the country getting a degree in economics with a concentration in finance...or someone who has a degree in political science and a law degree?

The biggest myth of them all.
Government has nothing to do with business.

[

The major issue for Americans is the economy. So who's more qualified to address economic growth...someone who attended the best business school in the country getting a degree in economics with a concentration in finance...or someone who has a degree in political science and a law degree?

There is more to the presidency than the economy. You need a good Sec. of Treasury. I wouldn't trust Donald Trump to run the economy if my life depended on it.

Trump has a lifetime history of hiring competent people. You think an ideologue like Hillary Clinton will hire someone better than Trump? What do you base that on, Doc? Anything? Or is that based on your dislike of Trump?

You just made that last statement...and you support Hillary Clinton? That's some funny shit, Biker! I mean seriously...THAT is some funny shit! Trumps not the one who's taken all the rich people's money...that's Hillary!!! Oh, let me guess...you think that she took millions from the fat cats on Wall Street but that she's going to be the "people's champion"?

There is a level of naivete exhibited by liberals in this country right now that is quite frankly BREATHTAKING!!!

That's the problem: She hasn't taken all of the rich people's money, and she has only received 7% of her funding from Wall Street. The willingness to pillory Hillary for her lies, while ignoring Donald's total unsuitability for the job of President, and his lies, is astonishing.

At this point, Hillary doesn't have to be anyone's champion, she just has to be sane and qualified, and she's already better than Trump, who is neither. That this race is in any way close shows how hopelessly brain dead vast swaths of the electorate really are.

Trump has a lifetime history of hiring competent people. You think an ideologue like Hillary Clinton will hire someone better than Trump? What do you base that on, Doc? Anything? Or is that based on your dislike of Trump?

Trump has a lifetime history of lying to people and take their money by fair means or foul. Think he's in this for you? Look how angry he is when others don't bow to him. Forgetting everything and exacting revenge. Is this really the guy who should have nuclear codes?

No, see they are still #2. Hillary has many flaws. I'll be be first to say that. She is however far more qualified to be president.

LMAO The bitch couldn't get a security clearance as a GS-5.

The president doesn't have a security clearance.

Have you got a link to Trump's school grades?
Neither candidate is good. But even on that scale she is far more qualified to be president.

The biggest myth of them all.
Government has nothing to do with business.

Now there's an inane statement! "Government has nothing to do with business". Really Hutch? So the billions of dollars that the Private Sector spends each year to comply with the demands of Government doesn't affect business?

Forum List

Back