Are there two types of Trump supporters?

Trump has a lifetime history of hiring competent people. You think an ideologue like Hillary Clinton will hire someone better than Trump? What do you base that on, Doc? Anything? Or is that based on your dislike of Trump?

Trump has a lifetime history of lying to people and take their money by fair means or foul. Think he's in this for you? Look how angry he is when others don't bow to him. Forgetting everything and exacting revenge. Is this really the guy who should have nuclear codes?

Interesting concept, D-Lady! You might have a point if the candidate that you support wasn't also legendary for her temper tantrums and willingness to exact revenge. She's also the one who voted for the Iraq war which Donald Trump was not in favor of and pushed for the overthrow of Ghadafi in Libya by violent means. So who's the "hawk" and who's not?

Trump has proven to be nothing more than an insecure little girl trapped in the body of an orangutang. He's stupid, thin-skinned, ignorant, and completely unprofessional. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy who gave him a fortune to start his failed businesses, he would be working at Burger King right now. His supporters can only be narrowed down to two categories:

1) People who started out as Trump supporters, but lack the emotional maturity to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong about him all along being a useless sack of shit.

2) Supporters who are simply too stupid to realize how terrible Trump is. They barely graduated high school (or didn't) thus they indentify with Trump's simple vocabulary and below average intelligence. He lacks specifics on basically any policy ideas, but they like that because they aren't smart enough to understand detail-oriented positions. All he has to do is talk about a wall along the southern border. Somehow that will fix everything!

At what point will America realize how embarrassing it looks because of Trump?

What's more embarrassing, Trump's bravado or Hillary's pathological lying?

Oh, and by the way Billy? I've got a Masters. Trump went to the Wharton School. Where did you attend?

What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of not having any policy ideas when all Hillary has proposed is a do-over of Obama's failed economic policies. You progressive lemmings seem to think that because her last name is Clinton that we're going to magically have a repeat of the Dot Com Boom. If it weren't for the fact that we'll be stuck with her for four long years...I'd almost like to see her win the election just to watch her try to bullshit her way through more 1% economic growth.
It fascinates me that you lack the mafurity to admit how pathetic Trump is. You avoid this by deflecting to bitching about Hillary. According to PolitiFact's website (and basic intelligence), Trump has lied much more often than Hillary has. Would you like me to document this? It's easy to do.

You don't even know Hillary's positions. That's how pathetic you are. Go ahead. Tell me which specific policies of Hillary's are like Obama's. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Gee, Donald Trump stands on stage and answers all questions for an hour without notes or a teleprompter! Hillary only gives interviews to select reporters and only if the questions are submitted prior to the interview. She's given one REAL interview in the last 250 days and that was when she lied so badly she declared that she might have "short circuited"!

What's Hillary's plan to grow the economy? Infrastructure spending and education spending paid for by increased taxes? How is THAT any different from what Barry has been pushing for the past eight years?

dumb donald bans every reporter/paper who asks tough questions.
people HATE those type of inquisitors. We hate thought police.

God designed that ancient tactic as a way for a woman to befuddle her husband's wits. It's not meant as a tool to confound leaders and demolish one's own nation.

Only a weak person can't deal with the media.

Oh, and by the way Billy? I've got a Masters. Trump went to the Wharton School. Where did you attend?

What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of not having any policy ideas when all Hillary has proposed is a do-over of Obama's failed economic policies. You progressive lemmings seem to think that because her last name is Clinton that we're going to magically have a repeat of the Dot Com Boom. If it weren't for the fact that we'll be stuck with her for four long years...I'd almost like to see her win the election just to watch her try to bullshit her way through more 1% economic growth.

Have you got a link to Trump's school grades?
Neither candidate is good. But even on that scale she is far more qualified to be president.

The major issue for Americans is the economy. So who's more qualified to address economic growth...someone who attended the best business school in the country getting a degree in economics with a concentration in finance...or someone who has a degree in political science and a law degree?

The biggest myth of them all.
Government has nothing to do with business.

Now there's an inane statement! "Government has nothing to do with business". Really Hutch? So the billions of dollars that the Private Sector spends each year to comply with the demands of Government doesn't affect business?

No, I was speaking to your point dope. You can't follow your own thoughts? :laugh:Running a business is nothing like running a government.

You just made that last statement...and you support Hillary Clinton? That's some funny shit, Biker! I mean seriously...THAT is some funny shit! Trumps not the one who's taken all the rich people's money...that's Hillary!!! Oh, let me guess...you think that she took millions from the fat cats on Wall Street but that she's going to be the "people's champion"?

There is a level of naivete exhibited by liberals in this country right now that is quite frankly BREATHTAKING!!!

That's the problem: She hasn't taken all of the rich people's money, and she has only received 7% of her funding from Wall Street. The willingness to pillory Hillary for her lies, while ignoring Donald's total unsuitability for the job of President, and his lies, is astonishing.

At this point, Hillary doesn't have to be anyone's champion, she just has to be sane and qualified, and she's already better than Trump, who is neither. That this race is in any way close shows how hopelessly brain dead vast swaths of the electorate really are.

Nice stat, D-Lady! Now let's talk about the hundreds of millions of dollars that have poured into the Clinton Foundation from the rich and connected! Oh, wait...you DIDN'T count that? I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that Clinton didn't use THAT money to pay for her political machine...keeping people like Huma Abedin on the payroll at the Clinton Foundation?

It fascinates me that you lack the mafurity to admit how pathetic Trump is. You avoid this by deflecting to bitching about Hillary. According to PolitiFact's website (and basic intelligence), Trump has lied much more often than Hillary has. Would you like me to document this? It's easy to do.

You don't even know Hillary's positions. That's how pathetic you are. Go ahead. Tell me which specific policies of Hillary's are like Obama's. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Gee, Donald Trump stands on stage and answers all questions for an hour without notes or a teleprompter! Hillary only gives interviews to select reporters and only if the questions are submitted prior to the interview. She's given one REAL interview in the last 250 days and that was when she lied so badly she declared that she might have "short circuited"!

What's Hillary's plan to grow the economy? Infrastructure spending and education spending paid for by increased taxes? How is THAT any different from what Barry has been pushing for the past eight years?

God designed that ancient tactic as a way for a woman to befuddle her husband's wits. It's not meant as a tool to confound leaders and demolish one's own nation.

Which is why Hillary has hid from it for over 250 days? Ooops!

Trump has proven to be nothing more than an insecure little girl trapped in the body of an orangutang. He's stupid, thin-skinned, ignorant, and completely unprofessional. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy who gave him a fortune to start his failed businesses, he would be working at Burger King right now. His supporters can only be narrowed down to two categories:

1) People who started out as Trump supporters, but lack the emotional maturity to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong about him all along being a useless sack of shit.

2) Supporters who are simply too stupid to realize how terrible Trump is. They barely graduated high school (or didn't) thus they indentify with Trump's simple vocabulary and below average intelligence. He lacks specifics on basically any policy ideas, but they like that because they aren't smart enough to understand detail-oriented positions. All he has to do is talk about a wall along the southern border. Somehow that will fix everything!

Desperate people desperate for a saviour. Conservatives can't accept the fact that they are a minority and that time is passing them by.

Trump has a lifetime history of hiring competent people. You think an ideologue like Hillary Clinton will hire someone better than Trump? What do you base that on, Doc? Anything? Or is that based on your dislike of Trump?

Trump has a lifetime history of lying to people and take their money by fair means or foul. Think he's in this for you? Look how angry he is when others don't bow to him. Forgetting everything and exacting revenge. Is this really the guy who should have nuclear codes?

Interesting concept, D-Lady! You might have a point if the candidate that you support wasn't also legendary for her temper tantrums and willingness to exact revenge. She's also the one who voted for the Iraq war which Donald Trump was not in favor of and pushed for the overthrow of Ghadafi in Libya by violent means. So who's the "hawk" and who's not?

I don't support anybody because I'm a Canadian, but no one in their right mind would vote for Donald J. Trump.

Hillary's vote was not for the Iraq War, it was to give Bush the authority to act in accordance with the UN Resolution. That's not a vote for war, but nice attempt at spinning it that way.

People make mistakes. Hillary admitted her mistake on Iraq, and on her email server. The ability to be honest when you're wrong and admit mistakes is critical for anyone who wants to be President. When has Donald admitted a mistake? That would make him a loser, you know, like McCain, who isn't a hero because he was captured. Donald makes his mistakes worse by doubling down on his lies, every single time.

Yeah, great choice you made.

Neither candidate is good. But even on that scale she is far more qualified to be president.

The major issue for Americans is the economy. So who's more qualified to address economic growth...someone who attended the best business school in the country getting a degree in economics with a concentration in finance...or someone who has a degree in political science and a law degree?

Now there's an inane statement! "Government has nothing to do with business". Really Hutch? So the billions of dollars that the Private Sector spends each year to comply with the demands of Government doesn't affect business?

No, I was speaking to your point dope. You can't follow your own thoughts? :laugh:Running a business is nothing like running a government.

You're right about that! If you ran a business the way we run government in this country...YOU'D BE OUT OF BUSINESS SO FAST IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN!!!

I don't support anybody because I'm a Canadian, but no one in their right mind would vote for Donald J. Trump.

Hillary's vote was not for the Iraq War, it was to give Bush the authority to act in accordance with the UN Resolution. That's not a vote for war, but nice attempt at spinning it that way.

People make mistakes. Hillary admitted her mistake on Iraq, and on her email server. The ability to be honest when you're wrong and admit mistakes is critical for anyone who wants to be President. When has Donald admitted a mistake? That would make him a loser, you know, like McCain, who isn't a hero because he was captured. Donald makes his mistakes worse by doubling down on his lies, every single time.

Where are all of these people who Hillary has turned on? Where are they lining up to say "Don't vote for her", unlike the parade of people who did business with Trump, who worked with him, who helped him succeed, who have stood up and said "Don't vote for him. I know him. I worked for him. He's a fraud".

Last edited:

She has no problems dealing with the media. Trump does it everyday because it's free and his ego needs the attention. Clinton has a nice lead and doesn't need to be out there everyday.

So Hillary voted for "authority to act in accordance with the UN Resolution" but you don't consider that a vote for war? Like every single person who voted that way knew only too well that it WAS a vote for war? I'm not the person who's "spinning" the truth here, D-Lady...that would be you!

She has no problems dealing with the media. Trump does it everyday because it's free and his ego needs the attention. Clinton has a nice lead and doesn't need to be out there everyday.

She's running for President and won't hold a full press conference? But you think Clinton has no problems dealing with the media? Wow, you guys are seriously delusional.

You're right about that! If you ran a business the way we run government in this country...YOU'D BE OUT OF BUSINESS SO FAST IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN!!!

They don't operate the same way for the same reasons dope.

Did you watch the Clinton interview with Wallace, Hutch? It's obvious that she DOES have a problem with the press! She herself described her performance as having a "short circuit". How would you reconcile THAT statement with your claim that Hillary doesn't have a problem with tough questions?

None of our politicians stand up to the media, but they are not weak. They have just stepped up to their positions for the wrong reasons. That is, they don't care about us.

She's running for President and won't hold a full press conference? But you think Clinton has no problems dealing with the media? Wow, you guys are seriously delusional.

Your desperation is palpable. The lengths you and others go to lately in an attempt to spin and smear is unprecedented.

Yes, because you'd have to account for every single decision you made. Hired a subcontractor? Did you publically tender the job, or just hire one of your buddies? Did you get any kickback from the guy you hired? Prove it.

Trump flies by the seat of his pants. You think Hillary got in trouble with her emails, you wait until Donald starts hiring his buddies.

They don't operate the same way for the same reasons dope.

No shit, Sherlock...one gets to print money and the other doesn't. It's why you need competent people running government or the debt will get so far out of control that it will bring down the entire country. So what does Hillary propose? More government spending? Free college? Universal healthcare?

Hilary became a billionaire using her office as Secretary of State, laundering money through the clinton foundation....taking money from Russia, China, the muslim countries that abuse women and gays and from money that was supposed to save the Haitian people after the disaster.............she became a billionaire...........having started no business, created no product.....simply by selling her office............

And you think Trump is the problem......?

Your desperation is palpable. The lengths you and others go to lately in an attempt to spin and smear is unprecedented.

How am I "smearing" Hillary Clinton? By telling the truth about what she's done in the past and what she proposes to do in the future? Wow...I am SUCH a bad person! How dare I question someone like Hillary Clinton's honesty!!!

Forum List

Back