Are there two types of Trump supporters?

The fact is, Hillary Clinton managed to get rid of 33,000 emails. The 110 emails that have retroactively been deemed to be classified were in the ones she DIDN'T have a chance to delete! 110 is just the tip of a very large iceberg. The only question at this point is whether or not we will have the rest of that iceberg revealed by someone that DOES have those 33,000 missing emails?

Did you watch the Clinton interview with Wallace, Hutch? It's obvious that she DOES have a problem with the press! She herself described her performance as having a "short circuit". How would you reconcile THAT statement with your claim that Hillary doesn't have a problem with tough questions?

I understood what she meant from the beginning. The short circuit was her not understanding that not everyone does and she should have explained.

She always maintained that she never sent or received anything marked classified. Comey testified that was true.

That's such a "lawyers response", Hutch! Comey testified that she only sent 3 that were "marked" classified but what Clinton's statement doesn't admit is that she sent or received over a 110 emails that were subsequently marked classified when examined! That only counts the emails we've managed to recover...the ones that Hillary didn't have a chance to destroy. How many emails in the 33, 000 that are missing do you think would fall under that category? Or are you going to go full bore naive bot and claim that those were all "recipes and wedding chat" as Clinton has?

None were marked classified at the time they were sent. That is what she has publicly stated repeatedly and Comey verified that. You're conflating a whole lot of shit not relevant to that point. BTW it sounds like a lawyers response because that's how the FBI investigates and decides criminality.

Simple question, Hutch...how many e-mails have been designated as classified once they were read? Because that's the only thing that's important. Not whether they were "marked" classified! I believe that number is at 110 right now and that's only from the emails that Clinton didn't have a chance to delete. If you think there weren't others in the 33, 000 that Hillary made disappear before Congress or the American people could see them then you're an incredibly "trusting" individual!

Trusting????
This shit has been investigated over and over. It has been investigated by the FBI with the director publicly testifying to the findings.
You are the one trying to make something of things that every authority who scrutinized it says aren't there.

The FBI Director testified quite clearly that Hillary Clinton lied repeatedly. Not there? Wow...

Trump has proven to be nothing more than an insecure little girl trapped in the body of an orangutang. He's stupid, thin-skinned, ignorant, and completely unprofessional. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy who gave him a fortune to start his failed businesses, he would be working at Burger King right now. His supporters can only be narrowed down to two categories:

1) People who started out as Trump supporters, but lack the emotional maturity to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong about him all along being a useless sack of shit.

2) Supporters who are simply too stupid to realize how terrible Trump is. They barely graduated high school (or didn't) thus they indentify with Trump's simple vocabulary and below average intelligence. He lacks specifics on basically any policy ideas, but they like that because they aren't smart enough to understand detail-oriented positions. All he has to do is talk about a wall along the southern border. Somehow that will fix everything!

At what point will America realize how embarrassing it looks because of Trump?

What's more embarrassing, Trump's bravado or Hillary's pathological lying?

Oh, and by the way Billy? I've got a Masters. Trump went to the Wharton School. Where did you attend?

What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of not having any policy ideas when all Hillary has proposed is a do-over of Obama's failed economic policies. You progressive lemmings seem to think that because her last name is Clinton that we're going to magically have a repeat of the Dot Com Boom. If it weren't for the fact that we'll be stuck with her for four long years...I'd almost like to see her win the election just to watch her try to bullshit her way through more 1% economic growth.

Problems with the post above: Mendacity!

The way you write suggests you earned your masters on a fishing boat, and was awarded degree in Master Baiting.

Define Pathological Liar, and then let's parse the stump speeches of both Trump and HRC.

Here's a little help:

A Sociopath
A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused—it is done to get one’s way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Seems to fit Donalds resume.

Trump has proven to be nothing more than an insecure little girl trapped in the body of an orangutang. He's stupid, thin-skinned, ignorant, and completely unprofessional. If he wasn't born to a rich daddy who gave him a fortune to start his failed businesses, he would be working at Burger King right now. His supporters can only be narrowed down to two categories:

1) People who started out as Trump supporters, but lack the emotional maturity to admit to themselves and others that they were wrong about him all along being a useless sack of shit.

2) Supporters who are simply too stupid to realize how terrible Trump is. They barely graduated high school (or didn't) thus they indentify with Trump's simple vocabulary and below average intelligence. He lacks specifics on basically any policy ideas, but they like that because they aren't smart enough to understand detail-oriented positions. All he has to do is talk about a wall along the southern border. Somehow that will fix everything!

Oh, and by the way Billy? I've got a Masters. Trump went to the Wharton School. Where did you attend?

What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of not having any policy ideas when all Hillary has proposed is a do-over of Obama's failed economic policies. You progressive lemmings seem to think that because her last name is Clinton that we're going to magically have a repeat of the Dot Com Boom. If it weren't for the fact that we'll be stuck with her for four long years...I'd almost like to see her win the election just to watch her try to bullshit her way through more 1% economic growth.

The way you write suggests you earned your masters on a fishing boat, and was awarded degree in Master Baiting.

Define Pathological Liar, and then let's parse the stump speeches of both Trump and HRC.

Here's a little help:

A Sociopath
A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused—it is done to get one’s way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Only one problem, Wry...your definition of a "Sociopath" fits both of the Clinton's way more than Trump! Trump isn't talented at "social skills"...he's a blunt, opinionated, in your face New Yorker! The Clinton's are the ones with the big smiles and the assurances that they're "fighting" for you while they're raking in the cash from the rich and powerful who don't want to change the status quo one bit.

If you notice...I asked Billy WAY back then what college he attended and he ducked the question.

The fact is, Hillary Clinton managed to get rid of 33,000 emails. The 110 emails that have retroactively been deemed to be classified were in the ones she DIDN'T have a chance to delete! 110 is just the tip of a very large iceberg. The only question at this point is whether or not we will have the rest of that iceberg revealed by someone that DOES have those 33,000 missing emails?

Help me understand how this works. I delete my e-mails regularly, and empty the trash box at least once a month. If someone wanted to find them, how would they go about that?

It fascinates me that you lack the mafurity to admit how pathetic Trump is. You avoid this by deflecting to bitching about Hillary. According to PolitiFact's website (and basic intelligence), Trump has lied much more often than Hillary has. Would you like me to document this? It's easy to do.

You don't even know Hillary's positions. That's how pathetic you are. Go ahead. Tell me which specific policies of Hillary's are like Obama's. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Grow up. When you rely on other Hillary supporters and bias media to report when she's lying, don't expect to ever be informed.

And what is "mafurity?"

Here's a little help:

A Sociopath

Only one problem, Wry...your definition of a "Sociopath" fits both of the Clinton's way more than Trump! Trump isn't talented at "social skills"...he's a blunt, opinionated, in your face New Yorker! The Clinton's are the ones with the big smiles and the assurances that they're "fighting" for you while they're raking in the cash from the rich and powerful who don't want to change the status quo one bit.

That's kinda of funny because I remember HRC as First Lady being attacked when she began her work to reform health care, in your opinion is that a support for the status quo?

It's not my definition of sociopath, and it defines a demagogue and a charlatan and the party whose hidden agenda is "I got mine, fuck the rest of you". All of which point directly at Trump. His three most ardent defenders, Pence, Gingrich and Giuliani are as establishment as can be, of course each in his own way is self righteous, arcane and narcissistic.

There is a third. Those who have a rabid hatred of Hillary. They'd vote for Pol Pot over Hillary. That being said, I've yet to meet an intelligent Trump supporter.
There's more. Putin is a Trump supporter.

It fascinates me that you lack the mafurity to admit how pathetic Trump is. You avoid this by deflecting to bitching about Hillary. According to PolitiFact's website (and basic intelligence), Trump has lied much more often than Hillary has. Would you like me to document this? It's easy to do.

You don't even know Hillary's positions. That's how pathetic you are. Go ahead. Tell me which specific policies of Hillary's are like Obama's. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Grow up. When you rely on other Hillary supporters and bias media to report when she's lying, don't expect to ever be informed.

And what is "mafurity?"

It's a typo, and only someone who is captious and has nothing substantive to write will point out.

How's this theory: We've haven't even had the debates yet and so those voters whose mind are firmly made up one-way or the other probably are most susceptible to being influenced by their news sources rather than thinking for themselves. Likely they already have opinion on who won the upcoming debates.

Help me understand how this works. I delete my e-mails regularly, and empty the trash box at least once a month. If someone wanted to find them, how would they go about that?

Do you delete emails that are supposed to be preserved? Because that's Hillary's problem, Wry. She conducted all of her State Department business through two private servers and then when Congress found out about them...she permanently scrubbed 33,000 emails from those servers before investigators could view them.

As for your emails? If you simply delete them then they would be retrievable. The FBI computer forensic's team couldn't retrieve Hillary's e-mails because they weren't simply deleted...someone went the extra step of scrubbing them. Now why would you do THAT for "cooking recipes and chat about a wedding"?

Here's a little help:

A Sociopath

That's kinda of funny because I remember HRC as First Lady being attacked when she began her work to reform health care, in your opinion is that a support for the status quo?

It's not my definition of sociopath, and it defines a demagogue and a charlatan and the party whose hidden agenda is "I got mine, fuck the rest of you". All of which point directly at Trump. His three most ardent defenders, Pence, Gingrich and Giuliani are as establishment as can be, of course each in his own way is self righteous, arcane and narcissistic.

Interesting concept, Wry...so you've got Donald Trump who makes his money through the Private Sector...running successful businesses and making a profit from those businesses...and then you've got the Clinton's...who make their money using the power of their elected offices. But you're claiming that Trump is a "got mine...fuck the rest of you" guy and the Clinton's are not? The Clintons have become incredibly wealthy by doing what? Giving speeches? Let's be honest here...they trade political connections for cash and they've been doing it in one form or another since they were in Arkansas.

Gee, Donald Trump stands on stage and answers all questions for an hour without notes or a teleprompter! Hillary only gives interviews to select reporters and only if the questions are submitted prior to the interview. She's given one REAL interview in the last 250 days and that was when she lied so badly she declared that she might have "short circuited"!

What's Hillary's plan to grow the economy? Infrastructure spending and education spending paid for by increased taxes? How is THAT any different from what Barry has been pushing for the past eight years?
Oh really? What questions does he answer truthfully? Do you even know? Are you just a pon that believes anything that comes out of his mouth? Obviously anyone who still likes Trump doesn't give a shit to find out if he lies or not. It's pretty fucking obvious though. Sorry you're too stupid to realize that. Don't you realize how pathetic you sound defending him when we know, on average, he lies much more often than Hillary does?

Obama barely spent anything on infrastructure spending. Either way 15 million private jobs and counting have been created In his two terms. Gee how dumb do you feel? Of course any economist would tell you investing significantly on infrastructure would create millions of jobs. Our infrastructure system is shit compared to the rest of the developed world.

Gee, Billy...that might be a record for the most liberal talking points in one small post! Congrats! You win this weeks "R-Derp Award"!

Obama barely spent anything on infrastructure? Did you really just claim that? Oh wait, you've already forgotten his embarrassing admission that the "shovel ready" jobs that he and Nancy Pelosi promised would be created when they DID spend billions on infrastructure weren't there? He spent the money all right...it just didn't create the jobs that they said it would! But you and Hillary want to do it again? Like THIS time it will magically work?
Yes facts are so out the window with you huh? Obama's biggest expenses in the stimulus package was extending unemployment benefits and huge tax cuts.

My question is, besides his word what indication do you have he is a succesfull business man? He doesn't want to release his tax returns, so what objective reason do you have to believe he is succesfull in the private sector? I also want to point out that the things he sais can have grave consequenses internationally.

Last edited:

Wow. you are a fucking moronic asshole.

Fuck you.

13872917_10154403004823875_5768065386736273657_n.jpg

Now that hillys emaild are getting people killed democrats are going to be hysterical.

Forum List

Back