Are These Reasonable Regulations of Guns? or Harassment of Gun Owners?

Dude I alone have over a thousand magazines with over 28,000 rounds of ammo stored in one of my places and just for one of my rifles triple that for the others located in different places. years and years of buying 2 magazines and three boxes of ammo will get you a lot.

which is fine if you're holding off the indians in 1840...

They believe that means we are in charge

Which is what they WANT you to believe

Also you didn't say you have any 81mm mortars stockpiled, so you lost already.

it's just one infringement after the next around here...

I only said what I said about me just imagine millions more out there

F16 Fodder.....

So once again, our 2nd is infringed in so many GubMit ways , you folks have a hard time seeing the forest from the constitutional sleeze

Further, you'd THINK the NRA would be taking a stand on the guttural evisceration that's happened to the 2nd..?

show me.....

Guess they're more interested in gun sales, the 2nd serving them no more than a catalyst .....

Welcome to the new Orwellian order

~S~

:rofl:

You communists, always so convinced that the military will violate their oath and help you overthrow the Constitution...

I fear when the time comes, you will be sorely, and fatally, disappointed.

Wait a minute now. I am confused. Both sides are calling the other side Communists. Life just doesn't make any sense anymore. And it's too cold to go fishing to iron things out.

You should go fishing! Make sure your waders are filled with lead sinkers to make sure your feet don't slip on the bottom when your boat sinks.

Should I take 12 Handguns, 4 AR-15s, 3 AKs and 2 Sawoff Shotguns to keep me safe as well? Those trout might be mighty cantankerous at times.
You can take them if you want.

See? That's what it looks like when someone supports individual liberties. I can't for the life of me understand why that angers you.

If you are living in an area that that is a true fear then I suggest you friggin move to an area it isn't.
I will live wherever I damned well want to if I can pay for it, jack ass.

You can take your suggestions and shove them up your Nazi keister.
My, oh, My, did I hit a nerve on that one? That's a real "You can't tell me what to do" and "You aren't my Daddy" moment for you.

Your problem is that he is 100% correct. You don't get to make those decisions for him, dumbass!

Then he shouldn't saddle the rest of us with his crying in his sour milk. I won't tolerate that condition and neither will my neighbors. If you want to live in an area that does tolerate these types of behavior, don't come crying to any of us with your pussy tears.
Seems to me the ones crying are the folks who don't think it's right that people are allowed to own guns. SEE ALSO: Virginia Democrats

I haven't seen a single Gun Grabber join in on this discussion. But I do see you gunnutters yelling at the top of your lungs for something you will NEVER get.

Dude I alone have over a thousand magazines with over 28,000 rounds of ammo stored in one of my places and just for one of my rifles triple that for the others located in different places. years and years of buying 2 magazines and three boxes of ammo will get you a lot.

F16 Fodder.....

So once again, our 2nd is infringed in so many GubMit ways , you folks have a hard time seeing the forest from the constitutional sleeze

Further, you'd THINK the NRA would be taking a stand on the guttural evisceration that's happened to the 2nd..?

show me.....

Guess they're more interested in gun sales, the 2nd serving them no more than a catalyst .....

~S~

You communists, always so convinced that the military will violate their oath and help you overthrow the Constitution...

VA Democrats believe VA National Guard troops will fire on their families and friends.

VA Democrats are morons.

If the National Guard is used, they won't instigate the firing. But if fired on, they ARE professionals. And then don't complain when they return fire because that's just bitching.
They won't allow themselves to be fired upon. They won't threaten their families and friends. That's a Commie wet dream.

Also #2 needs to ban any weapon with quick change magazines.
Yeah, because no one would ever need such a thing to fight off a home invasion.

:rolleyes:

If a person is such a bad shot that they need to use a whole magazine of bullets then change to a new one, they need to be at the firing range to practice.

If a person has not stopped a home invader with the amount of bullets they already have no amount of quick change of a magazine is going to do any good.

Any person who is that bad of a shot shouldn't be owning a weapon.

What if there is more than one home invader, dumbass?

If my car needed to get somewhere faster, I would need over 1000 hp to get me there. If, if, if. Those IFs are murder, ain't they. And like you have had to protect your home from 15 maruading drug dealers before. If, If, If. Reality is, my 245 hp 351 gets me there fast enough and I don't need an arsenal to fend off the entire nation of whatever nation you believe will be attacking you next week.
Why do you believe you get to decide what other people need?

It's called, "Within Reason". Something you are having a problem understanding. But most spoiled 9 year olds do have trouble with that.

F16 Fodder.....

show me.....

~S~

Wait a minute now. I am confused. Both sides are calling the other side Communists. Life just doesn't make any sense anymore. And it's too cold to go fishing to iron things out.
Rule of thumb:

If someone wants to deprive law-abiding citizens of their freedoms, they're Communists.

If someone wants law-abiding citizens to keep their Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms, they're not Communists.

Simple, huh?

Have you taken a look at Rump who wants to deprive many people that you don't like their Constitutional Guaranteed Freedoms? Mussolini Fascism does exactly the same thing and it's not Communism. It's the other end of the spectrum.
Oh, are we allowed to make shit up now?

My, oh, My, did I hit a nerve on that one? That's a real "You can't tell me what to do" and "You aren't my Daddy" moment for you.

Your problem is that he is 100% correct. You don't get to make those decisions for him, dumbass!

Then he shouldn't saddle the rest of us with his crying in his sour milk. I won't tolerate that condition and neither will my neighbors. If you want to live in an area that does tolerate these types of behavior, don't come crying to any of us with your pussy tears.
Seems to me the ones crying are the folks who don't think it's right that people are allowed to own guns. SEE ALSO: Virginia Democrats

I haven't seen a single Gun Grabber join in on this discussion. But I do see you gunnutters yelling at the top of your lungs for something you will NEVER get.
Freedom really chaps your ass, don't it, Comrade?

Eat shit. This is America. We don't do totalitarianism here.

If a person is such a bad shot that they need to use a whole magazine of bullets then change to a new one, they need to be at the firing range to practice.

If a person has not stopped a home invader with the amount of bullets they already have no amount of quick change of a magazine is going to do any good.

If my car needed to get somewhere faster, I would need over 1000 hp to get me there. If, if, if. Those IFs are murder, ain't they. And like you have had to protect your home from 15 maruading drug dealers before. If, If, If. Reality is, my 245 hp 351 gets me there fast enough and I don't need an arsenal to fend off the entire nation of whatever nation you believe will be attacking you next week.

It's called, "Within Reason". Something you are having a problem understanding. But most spoiled 9 year olds do have trouble with that.
Yeah, totalitarians throughout history thought their curtailments of individual liberties were within reason, too.

They usually got killed for their trouble.

F16 Fodder.....

show me.....

~S~

VA Democrats believe VA National Guard troops will fire on their families and friends.

VA Democrats are morons.

If the National Guard is used, they won't instigate the firing. But if fired on, they ARE professionals. And then don't complain when they return fire because that's just bitching.
They won't allow themselves to be fired upon. They won't threaten their families and friends. That's a Commie wet dream.

They will be there to keep the peace. If a person starts firing away, they WILL fire. You know nothing about the Military. These are not Civilians. If no one fires then they will stand at Parade Rest during the whole confrontation. But they WILL return fire when fired on.

Well, Comrade, I like my Freedom. And if your bunch Ever got in complete control, many of us would lose our freedoms. Hey, cupcake, it works both ways. Tyranny by any other name.......

Putin is still your buddy.

Yeah, totalitarians throughout history thought their curtailments of individual liberties were within reason, too.

And that is the reason Americans like me need to keep you Tyrannical Freaks honest.

F16 Fodder.....

show me.....

~S~

VA Democrats are morons.

They will be there to keep the peace. If a person starts firing away, they WILL fire. You know nothing about the Military. These are not Civilians. If no one fires then they will stand at Parade Rest during the whole confrontation. But they WILL return fire when fired on.
I know nothing about the military, even though I served 20 years in uniform?

You are such a dumbass.

Meanwhile, let's see what a VA National Guardsman has to say:

National Guardsman: "We will not comply" if ordered by Virginia governor to arrest police, confiscate guns

Eat shit, leftist totalitarian. The military does not support your bullshit.

Well, Comrade, I like my Freedom. And if your bunch Ever got in complete control, many of us would lose our freedoms. Hey, cupcake, it works both ways. Tyranny by any other name.......

Putin is still your buddy.
You like your freedom -- but you don't want anyone else to have it.

I don't want you to lose any freedoms. You can espouse Communism all you want. Talk's cheap; you don't have the guts to start a Revolution.

You and Putin are on the same side. You both hate America's freedoms.

And that is the reason Americans like me need to keep you Tyrannical Freaks honest.
You project your totalitarian wishes, Comrade. Why do you hate America? Is it because no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled? Do you think you'll be given a seat on the Politburo?

If you are living in an area that that is a true fear then I suggest you friggin move to an area it isn't.

You are the one crying pussy tears, complaining about his freedoms that threaten your sensibilities. Are you that much of a cuck?

F16 Fodder.....

show me.....

~S~

Rule of thumb:

If someone wants to deprive law-abiding citizens of their freedoms, they're Communists.

If someone wants law-abiding citizens to keep their Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms, they're not Communists.

Simple, huh?

Have you taken a look at Rump who wants to deprive many people that you don't like their Constitutional Guaranteed Freedoms? Mussolini Fascism does exactly the same thing and it's not Communism. It's the other end of the spectrum.

Like what? Nevermind! You are just a bag of farts with the ability to type.

You don't get to decide what is "within reason", dumbass!

Maybe if he throws just ONE MORE TANTRUM, we'll let him run the country.

He writes like a child and has the sensibilities of a mentally challenged elementary school student.

He writes like a child and has the sensibilities of a mentally challenged elementary school student.
But his mom says he's special!

You project your totalitarian wishes, Comrade. Why do you hate America? Is it because no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled? Do you think you'll be given a seat on the Politburo?

Considering YOU support Rump who is just in LOVE with Putin and a couple of other not so nice characters, it appears YOU are the comrade in this discussion, Ivan.

And I hate the American you are trying to project. It's not the one that existed for over 200 years. Not the one that our Fore Fathers envisioned and certainly not what the Constitution of the United States Embodies. I love that one that our FFs envisioned and the Constitution tries to continue.

So, Ivan, you can check your hate at the door. I have paid a much higher price for America than you have. And I knew people that paid even a higher price than I have. You get to preach your hate speech because WE paid the price to allow you to have that freedom. It's a shame you squander that cost so readily.

Forum List

Back