Are These Reasonable Regulations of Guns? or Harassment of Gun Owners?

I haven't seen a single Gun Grabber join in on this discussion. But I do see you gunnutters yelling at the top of your lungs for something you will NEVER get

Anyone else here go through NIMS?
I came away with this gun theory

Freedom really chaps your ass, don't it, Comrade?

More the illusion of it 'we the people' seem to be under

Eat shit. This is America. We don't do totalitarianism here

Depends what manner of control you're describing. Maybe you should pick one...

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

Under the PA, the executive branch rules over two branches of Gub'Mit in a national emergency. Yes we've had ongoing 'national emergencies' for a generation now, no,no one potus has pulled that card ...

yet any given potus could....

It's a stretch, but Trump could declare his impeachment process a national emergency,and have Pelsoi along with his Dems of choice jailed as traitors to the state.

Potentially, the totalitarianism you loath, would be welcomed by a good amount of our populace's jingoists

~S~
It was said that the house was abusing its authority.

Yes, the Communists in the house have abused power by impeaching a president for the express purpose of influencing and corrupting an election. Now the scum are obstructing congress by refusing to obey the Constitution and send it to the senate. democrats are traitors, enemies of America.

These are the new anti-gun laws that the Virginia Dimocrats are set to pass ASAP.

Here's the List of Bills Anti-Gunners Plan to Enact in Virginia - GunsAmerica Digest

The list from local news affiliate WSET:

• Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.

It sounds reasonable to me.

My state has most of those laws.

The far right radical extremists who want to keep safety laws for weapons off the books have caused these laws to be needed.

If they had compromised, if they had tried to find things we can agree on and live with, maybe the new laws wouldn't have been necessary.

If they had not removed safety laws, if they had not passed laws that allow anyone to have a weapon, if they had not allowed laws that allows mass shootings to happen, maybe the new laws wouldn't have been necessary.

If the far right radical extremists had not forced their way or nothing at all, maybe those new laws wouldn't have been necessary.

And maybe, more people would still be alive today instead of dead from mass shootings.

Of course it does, but then you're a totalitarian thug seeking a Marxist dictatorship and the enslavement of the American people.

If a person is such a bad shot that they need to use a whole magazine of bullets then change to a new one, they need to be at the firing range to practice.

If a person has not stopped a home invader with the amount of bullets they already have no amount of quick change of a magazine is going to do any good.

Any person who is that bad of a shot shouldn't be owning a weapon.
^^^^ Never fired a gun in her miserable, marxist life.... :eusa_whistle:

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States

Do you support the Constitution, or are you a mindless libtard

Communists in the house have abused power

refusing to obey the Constitution

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

:aug08_031:~RJ~

Gun others are supposed to be tough guys not Sissy Mary’s who whine because they have to wait an extra day to buy an Uzi

If my car needed to get somewhere faster, I would need over 1000 hp to get me there. If, if, if. Those IFs are murder, ain't they. And like you have had to protect your home from 15 maruading drug dealers before. If, If, If. Reality is, my 245 hp 351 gets me there fast enough and I don't need an arsenal to fend off the entire nation of whatever nation you believe will be attacking you next week.
Why do you believe you get to decide what other people need?

It's called, "Within Reason". Something you are having a problem understanding. But most spoiled 9 year olds do have trouble with that.

You don't get to decide what is "within reason", dumbass!

No, but LAWS do get to decide that. If a person or persons constantly go outside the "Within Reasonable" then that's when we need the laws to bring things back into a reasonable medium. When you so called "Adults" want to act like spoiled little 9 year olds then that's all the more reason to have laws to compensate. If you want to live in a place with no laws, I hear Yemen is taking citizenship applications.

Yet you keep citing laws that are unconstitutional. So which is it? Do you support the Constitution, or are you a mindless libtard without the ability or desire to defend yourself?
What laws are unconstitutional?

It's called, "Within Reason". Something you are having a problem understanding. But most spoiled 9 year olds do have trouble with that.

No, but LAWS do get to decide that. If a person or persons constantly go outside the "Within Reasonable" then that's when we need the laws to bring things back into a reasonable medium. When you so called "Adults" want to act like spoiled little 9 year olds then that's all the more reason to have laws to compensate. If you want to live in a place with no laws, I hear Yemen is taking citizenship applications.

Yet you keep citing laws that are unconstitutional. So which is it? Do you support the Constitution, or are you a mindless libtard without the ability or desire to defend yourself?

More the Gub'Mit interpretation of amendments winger

The amendments are fairy simple,yet no longer exist in the pristine state of constitutionality our FF's wrote them as

Because our Gub'Mit has over time parsed out , specified , abridged and edited all of them to their liking

for ex toward the OP, the 2nd originally did not go down this road with the FF's plain and simple 'arms' , Now we've pages and pages of if's and but's via constitutional aficionado's calling each other commies....

I don't know weather to laugh or cry reading them.....

One thing i'd wager on is our FF's would puke ,where they to appear incarnate to view their works evolution into the very totalitarian bent they escaped from, and wished to avoid

~S~

These are the new anti-gun laws that the Virginia Dimocrats are set to pass ASAP.

Here's the List of Bills Anti-Gunners Plan to Enact in Virginia - GunsAmerica Digest

The list from local news affiliate WSET:

• Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.

It sounds reasonable to me.

My state has most of those laws.

The far right radical extremists who want to keep safety laws for weapons off the books have caused these laws to be needed.

If they had compromised, if they had tried to find things we can agree on and live with, maybe the new laws wouldn't have been necessary.

If they had not removed safety laws, if they had not passed laws that allow anyone to have a weapon, if they had not allowed laws that allows mass shootings to happen, maybe the new laws wouldn't have been necessary.

If the far right radical extremists had not forced their way or nothing at all, maybe those new laws wouldn't have been necessary.

And maybe, more people would still be alive today instead of dead from mass shootings.
Is this the "just one more gun law" criminals will start obeying?

Seems to me the intent is to make every single gun owner a criminal.
No, the intent of our toothless gun laws are to make every criminal a gun owner and it`s been successful.

No...moron....our problem isn't normal people owning guns.......as you keep being told, again and again, and slowly as if to a child, our problem is the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians who allow a revolving door system for violent gun criminals....while they bitch about gun crime.....

Why do they keep letting repeat gun offenders out on bail, and out of prison on ridiculously short prison sentences.....you dope?

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

A complete and accurate description of you Stalinists, wouldn't you agree.

Hey, just because you're waging civil war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under a brutal Marxist dictatorship is no reason to call you thugs, right?

What is bad about a background check? Kinda like an I'd for voting.

Wrong..... the i.d. for voting merely shows that you are you....so that no one else can vote in your place.

Background checks are used to deny a Right without committing any crime. They also cost money to do. Besides....the anti-gunners don't care about background checks...they want universal background checks....why? Because the only way universal background checks theoretically work is with universal gun registration which is the actual goal. The anti-gunners need gun registration before they ban guns so people can't hide them.
Background checks prevent sales to criminals
We need background checks on ALL sales...even if you sell a gun to your son
:haha:

Why do you want to sell guns to criminals?

I don't

THIS is what I said NO to.

They will be there to keep the peace. If a person starts firing away, they WILL fire. You know nothing about the Military. These are not Civilians. If no one fires then they will stand at Parade Rest during the whole confrontation. But they WILL return fire when fired on.

:rofl:

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States. When the time comes, and it will be soon, you will find out dramatically and fatally, otherwise. You see Comrade, most in the military take the oath they swore to defend the Constitution you so bitterly hate, seriously.

Tell me, Comrade, just how many years did you invest in the Military. And in what Country. I invested over 20 years in the United States Military. You always treat Career Veterans this poorly when they disagree with you? I am part of a small percentage of American Patriots and we each one have our own ideas and we don't have anyone dictating what those ideals are. They are our individual ideals. What you are demanding of us is that we toe the mark that YOU have set. If that's not totalitarian I don't know what is. Fascism can be a good thing like Franco had but you are pulling a 1939 Mussolini version and that was a sickness. No wonder you worship Rump.

More the Gub'Mit interpretation of amendments winger

The amendments are fairy simple,yet no longer exist in the pristine state of constitutionality our FF's wrote them as

Because our Gub'Mit has over time parsed out , specified , abridged and edited all of them to their liking

for ex toward the OP, the 2nd originally did not go down this road with the FF's plain and simple 'arms' , Now we've pages and pages of if's and but's via constitutional aficionado's calling each other commies....

I don't know weather to laugh or cry reading them.....

One thing i'd wager on is our FF's would puke ,where they to appear incarnate to view their works evolution into the very totalitarian bent they escaped from, and wished to avoid

~S~
That is why we have courts

They will be there to keep the peace. If a person starts firing away, they WILL fire. You know nothing about the Military. These are not Civilians. If no one fires then they will stand at Parade Rest during the whole confrontation. But they WILL return fire when fired on.

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States. When the time comes, and it will be soon, you will find out dramatically and fatally, otherwise. You see Comrade, most in the military take the oath they swore to defend the Constitution you so bitterly hate, seriously.

The Military won't assist either side. What they will do is protect the Constitution. I took an oath to do that 5 times and no one relieved me of that oath. What you demand is for me to do is to forgo that oath. Not going to happen. And I expect the Military won't either. So you can forget about your little "Revolution". Doing it will be criminal in action and the Military won't be involved in stopping it. It's going to be the Law Enforcement that puts and end to it.

What is bad about a background check? Kinda like an I'd for voting.

Wrong..... the i.d. for voting merely shows that you are you....so that no one else can vote in your place.

Background checks are used to deny a Right without committing any crime. They also cost money to do. Besides....the anti-gunners don't care about background checks...they want universal background checks....why? Because the only way universal background checks theoretically work is with universal gun registration which is the actual goal. The anti-gunners need gun registration before they ban guns so people can't hide them.

I don't

EVERY sale must be accounted for
Too many loopholes on unrecorded gun transactions

If you sell your car to your son, he must transfer the title

Background checks do not prevent sales to criminals.

Criminals get their guns through family....their baby mommas, mothers, and grandmothers buy the guns for them, because they can pass background checks, or they steal them.

Or they buy them from the back of a van, shipped from China, through Mexico, and across our wide open border. An illegal AK47 from China is cheaper than a legal AR-15 from a gun store. Since we don't secure our border, illegal guns come in by the truckload every day.

Actually, it's going the other direction. Guns from the US are smuggled to Mexico. It's a bear to buy arms openly in Mexico. There is one hell of a prison sentence that goes with that action. So they come up into Texas or Arizona, do a strawman purchase by the van load in a Denny's Parking Lot and just drive south right through the check point. And the sought after gun is the AR, not the AK in Mexico.

If my car needed to get somewhere faster, I would need over 1000 hp to get me there. If, if, if. Those IFs are murder, ain't they. And like you have had to protect your home from 15 maruading drug dealers before. If, If, If. Reality is, my 245 hp 351 gets me there fast enough and I don't need an arsenal to fend off the entire nation of whatever nation you believe will be attacking you next week.

And what laws do I quote that are Unconstitutional? You toss that out like you were puking. Get specific. Remember, every law I quote have been upheld in Federal Courts and, through due process, have been either voted in by Legislation or voted in by voters. Sounds to me like it's all within the Constitution and it's YOU that don't support the Constitution. Now, be specific. What laws do I quote that are Unconstitutional.

I don't

Why?

No need to record gun transactions

comparing a Right with a privilege again?

tenor.gif

Tell me, Comrade, just how many years did you invest in the Military. And in what Country. I invested over 20 years in the United States Military. You always treat Career Veterans this poorly when they disagree with you? I am part of a small percentage of American Patriots and we each one have our own ideas and we don't have anyone dictating what those ideals are. They are our individual ideals. What you are demanding of us is that we toe the mark that YOU have set. If that's not totalitarian I don't know what is. Fascism can be a good thing like Franco had but you are pulling a 1939 Mussolini version and that was a sickness. No wonder you worship Rump.

So, what caused you to turn against the oath you took to defend the Constitution and become a traitor?

You see comrade, I did not "set the mark" of the Constitution, the brilliant founders of this nation did.

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

A complete and accurate description of you Stalinists, wouldn't you agree.

Hey, just because you're waging civil war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under a brutal Marxist dictatorship is no reason to call you thugs, right?

Don't you mean the way you are waging war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under brutal Extreme Fascist Mussolini Dictatorship (circa 1939)?

Forum List

Back