Are These Reasonable Regulations of Guns? or Harassment of Gun Owners?

They will be there to keep the peace. If a person starts firing away, they WILL fire. You know nothing about the Military. These are not Civilians. If no one fires then they will stand at Parade Rest during the whole confrontation. But they WILL return fire when fired on.

:rofl:

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States. When the time comes, and it will be soon, you will find out dramatically and fatally, otherwise. You see Comrade, most in the military take the oath they swore to defend the Constitution you so bitterly hate, seriously.

Tell me, Comrade, just how many years did you invest in the Military. And in what Country. I invested over 20 years in the United States Military. You always treat Career Veterans this poorly when they disagree with you? I am part of a small percentage of American Patriots and we each one have our own ideas and we don't have anyone dictating what those ideals are. They are our individual ideals. What you are demanding of us is that we toe the mark that YOU have set. If that's not totalitarian I don't know what is. Fascism can be a good thing like Franco had but you are pulling a 1939 Mussolini version and that was a sickness. No wonder you worship Rump.

So, what caused you to turn against the oath you took to defend the Constitution and become a traitor?

You see comrade, I did not "set the mark" of the Constitution, the brilliant founders of this nation did.

I am against your Extreme Mussolini type Government that you are working so hard to establish. I happen to like our Constitution. And I support it and have put my butt on the line to support it. What have YOU sacrificed to support it? I am a Patriot Warrior. I don't expect you to ever understand that. But there is a small percentage that does understand that. And not all agrees with me and that doesn't take away the fact that they, too, are Patriot Warriors.

They will be there to keep the peace. If a person starts firing away, they WILL fire. You know nothing about the Military. These are not Civilians. If no one fires then they will stand at Parade Rest during the whole confrontation. But they WILL return fire when fired on.

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States. When the time comes, and it will be soon, you will find out dramatically and fatally, otherwise. You see Comrade, most in the military take the oath they swore to defend the Constitution you so bitterly hate, seriously.

The Military won't assist either side. What they will do is protect the Constitution. I took an oath to do that 5 times and no one relieved me of that oath. What you demand is for me to do is to forgo that oath. Not going to happen. And I expect the Military won't either. So you can forget about your little "Revolution". Doing it will be criminal in action and the Military won't be involved in stopping it. It's going to be the Law Enforcement that puts and end to it.

Law enforcement in Virginia is indeed supporting the Constitution.

List of Second Amendment sanctuaries in Virginia and where it’s being discussed

Northam has threatened to use the Military against law enforcement to enforce his illegal and unconstitutional mandates.

I agree that the military will refuse to support Northam and the Communist party.

Background checks do not prevent sales to criminals.

Criminals get their guns through family....their baby mommas, mothers, and grandmothers buy the guns for them, because they can pass background checks, or they steal them.

Or they buy them from the back of a van, shipped from China, through Mexico, and across our wide open border. An illegal AK47 from China is cheaper than a legal AR-15 from a gun store. Since we don't secure our border, illegal guns come in by the truckload every day.

Actually, it's going the other direction. Guns from the US are smuggled to Mexico. It's a bear to buy arms openly in Mexico. There is one hell of a prison sentence that goes with that action. So they come up into Texas or Arizona, do a strawman purchase by the van load in a Denny's Parking Lot and just drive south right through the check point. And the sought after gun is the AR, not the AK in Mexico.

Under Obama, guns were sold by the administration to drug cartels to increase the violence along the border. That has stopped.

But China is flooding America with cheap guns, and since we have a completely open southern border, they come in without any resistance.

Feds intercept nearly 53,000 illegal Chinese gun parts in Los Angeles

I haven't seen a single Gun Grabber join in on this discussion. But I do see you gunnutters yelling at the top of your lungs for something you will NEVER get

Anyone else here go through NIMS?
I came away with this gun theory

Freedom really chaps your ass, don't it, Comrade?

More the illusion of it 'we the people' seem to be under

Eat shit. This is America. We don't do totalitarianism here

Depends what manner of control you're describing. Maybe you should pick one...

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

Under the PA, the executive branch rules over two branches of Gub'Mit in a national emergency. Yes we've had ongoing 'national emergencies' for a generation now, no,no one potus has pulled that card ...

yet any given potus could....

It's a stretch, but Trump could declare his impeachment process a national emergency,and have Pelsoi along with his Dems of choice jailed as traitors to the state.

Potentially, the totalitarianism you loath, would be welcomed by a good amount of our populace's jingoists

~S~
It was said that the house was abusing its authority.

Yes, the Communists in the house have abused power by impeaching a president for the express purpose of influencing and corrupting an election. Now the scum are obstructing congress by refusing to obey the Constitution and send it to the senate. democrats are traitors, enemies of America.

Since the Senate ruling Party has already stated (Moscow Mitch) that they will NOT give a fair trial, sending it to the Senate would be a sham. Better to just let it hang and let the Voters decide. Or are you afraid of the Voters. One would think that the Senate Republicans would have kept their mouths shut, had the sham trial, exonerated Rump and let it die. But no, they have to play to the 36% till death. There are costs involved that if they had gone through the motions that they would not necessarily had to pay. Pretty much, the GOP in the Congress has now died and moved to the Party of the Rump.

Since Congress won't do it's job, we now rely on the Voter to do theirs. And I have a feeling not a lot of Washington Power Brokers are going to like it on either side fo the isle.

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States

Do you support the Constitution, or are you a mindless libtard

Communists in the house have abused power

refusing to obey the Constitution

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

:aug08_031:~RJ~

A complete and accurate description of you Stalinists, wouldn't you agree.

Hey, just because you're waging civil war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under a brutal Marxist dictatorship is no reason to call you thugs, right?

Don't you mean the way you are waging war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under brutal Extreme Fascist Mussolini Dictatorship (circa 1939)?

The only ones promoting fascism are you Marxists. Who is in this thread seeking to end the Bill of Rights? Not I, nor any American, just you Communists.

The Military won't assist either side. What they will do is protect the Constitution. I took an oath to do that 5 times and no one relieved me of that oath. What you demand is for me to do is to forgo that oath. Not going to happen. And I expect the Military won't either. So you can forget about your little "Revolution". Doing it will be criminal in action and the Military won't be involved in stopping it. It's going to be the Law Enforcement that puts and end to it.

Northam has threatened to use the Military against law enforcement to enforce his illegal and unconstitutional mandates.

I agree that the military will refuse to support Northam and the Communist party.

The National Guard has two functions. They are the Military when Federalized. But when they are not, they are an asset of the Governor. What the Governor can do is use them to maintain Peace. He can us his State Police for the heavy lifting with the National Guard present to ensure shots are not fired. But I suggest the locals not fire on the State Police. It could get very messy very quickly.

Tell me, Comrade, just how many years did you invest in the Military. And in what Country. I invested over 20 years in the United States Military. You always treat Career Veterans this poorly when they disagree with you? I am part of a small percentage of American Patriots and we each one have our own ideas and we don't have anyone dictating what those ideals are. They are our individual ideals. What you are demanding of us is that we toe the mark that YOU have set. If that's not totalitarian I don't know what is. Fascism can be a good thing like Franco had but you are pulling a 1939 Mussolini version and that was a sickness. No wonder you worship Rump.

So, what caused you to turn against the oath you took to defend the Constitution and become a traitor?

You see comrade, I did not "set the mark" of the Constitution, the brilliant founders of this nation did.

I am against your Extreme Mussolini type Government that you are working so hard to establish. I happen to like our Constitution. And I support it and have put my butt on the line to support it. What have YOU sacrificed to support it? I am a Patriot Warrior. I don't expect you to ever understand that. But there is a small percentage that does understand that. And not all agrees with me and that doesn't take away the fact that they, too, are Patriot Warriors.

You seem to think you can toss out absurd lies without foundation,

What "Extreme Mussolini type Government?" Show where I support a supreme government where individuals are subverted to the state? You can't, you're lying. Show when I promote the central management of the means of production by the state? You can't, you're lying. Show where I support revocation or crippling of the bill or rights, as you support in this thread? You can't, you're lying.

I CAN show your support for a centralized, government run economy by you; your support of Bernie Care, and Shitting Bull Elizabeth Warren, Obviously your hatred of civil rights is on display in this thread.

So sorry Comrade, your retort of "nuhn uhn YOO" just doesn't cut it.

I haven't seen a single Gun Grabber join in on this discussion. But I do see you gunnutters yelling at the top of your lungs for something you will NEVER get

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

Under the PA, the executive branch rules over two branches of Gub'Mit in a national emergency. Yes we've had ongoing 'national emergencies' for a generation now, no,no one potus has pulled that card ...

It's a stretch, but Trump could declare his impeachment process a national emergency,and have Pelsoi along with his Dems of choice jailed as traitors to the state.

Potentially, the totalitarianism you loath, would be welcomed by a good amount of our populace's jingoists

~S~

Yes, the Communists in the house have abused power by impeaching a president for the express purpose of influencing and corrupting an election. Now the scum are obstructing congress by refusing to obey the Constitution and send it to the senate. democrats are traitors, enemies of America.

Since the Senate ruling Party has already stated (Moscow Mitch) that they will NOT give a fair trial, sending it to the Senate would be a sham. Better to just let it hang and let the Voters decide. Or are you afraid of the Voters. One would think that the Senate Republicans would have kept their mouths shut, had the sham trial, exonerated Rump and let it die. But no, they have to play to the 36% till death. There are costs involved that if they had gone through the motions that they would not necessarily had to pay. Pretty much, the GOP in the Congress has now died and moved to the Party of the Rump.

Since Congress won't do it's job, we now rely on the Voter to do theirs. And I have a feeling not a lot of Washington Power Brokers are going to like it on either side fo the isle.
Great so the president has not been impeached.
I want to know what happened to the emergency that is going to happen because Trump hasn't been impeached lol

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

~S~

And why would the Senate do anything but treat the abuse of power by the Communists for what it is? Election tampering.

You had your Soviet Star Chamber, followed by your Stalinist Show Trial. You offered no evidence of wrong doing and brought out a parade of Marxist academics who spewed hate at the President. In the end, you found no high crimes or misdemeanors and charged the president with your own misdeeds of abusing power and obstructing congress.

{“McConnell should immediately put an end to this and declare the impeachment null and void as the speaker has failed to complete the impeachment process by timely sending it to the Senate for adjudication. McConnell has no less authority to unilaterally make such a decision than Pelosi does to withhold the administrative notification of an impeachment to the Senate either indefinitely or [with] conditions. Her effort to cripple the presidency [and] blackmail the Senate must be defeated.} Mark Levin, esq.

The National Guard has two functions. They are the Military when Federalized. But when they are not, they are an asset of the Governor. What the Governor can do is use them to maintain Peace. He can us his State Police for the heavy lifting with the National Guard present to ensure shots are not fired. But I suggest the locals not fire on the State Police. It could get very messy very quickly.

The State Police are not going to follow the illegal and unconstitutional orders of Comrade Northam.

I would suggest a VERY close inspection of Northams finances, look for payments from Beijing. The treasonous fucker is trying to spark a shooting war to weaken America for the benefit of China.

Great so the president has not been impeached.
I want to know what happened to the emergency that is going to happen because Trump hasn't been impeached lol

Here is the "emergency" if the president is not impeached.

{
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"}
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/06/al_green_im_concerned_if_we_dont_impeach_this_president_he_will_get_re-elected.html#!

This sham of an impeachment was NEVER anything other than election tampering by the democrats.

You Communists always have the delusion that the military will join you in overthrowing the Constitution of the United States

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

Hey, just because you're waging civil war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under a brutal Marxist dictatorship is no reason to call you thugs, right?

Don't you mean the way you are waging war against the United States for the express purpose of destroying the Constitution and enslaving the populace under brutal Extreme Fascist Mussolini Dictatorship (circa 1939)?

The only ones promoting fascism are you Marxists. Who is in this thread seeking to end the Bill of Rights? Not I, nor any American, just you Communists.

Fascists are right wing and always have been. You really need to get educated. If you mean Marxists, call it Marxist. Fascism is the exact opposite of a Marxist. I know you won't read this but here is one of the best write ups I have ever seen by some very learned people.

What Is Fascism? | Live Science

Here is some bullet points. And you do full

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

You really need to get an education. Here is a very good write up of what Fascism is .

I know you won't read it since it won't agree with your cornball way of thinking (And Rush doesn't want you to) so I will just add a few bullet points of what it takes to be a Fascist. This is from Paxton's "The Five Stages of Fascism" dated 1998 and also from his book 2005 "The Anatomy of Fascism".

1. The primacy of the group. Supporting the group feels more important than maintaining either individual or universal rights.
  2. Believing that one's group is a victim. This justifies any behavior against the group's enemies.
  3. The belief that individualism and liberalism enable dangerous decadence and have a negative effect on the group.
  4. A strong sense of community or brotherhood. This brotherhood's "unity and purity are forged by common conviction, if possible, or by exclusionary violence if necessary."
  5. Individual self-esteem is tied up in the grandeur of the group. Paxton called this an "enhanced sense of identity and belonging."
  6. Extreme support of a "natural" leader, who is always male. This results in one man taking on the role of national savior.
  7. "The beauty of violence and of will, when they are devoted to the group's success in a Darwinian struggle," Paxton wrote. The idea of a naturally superior group or, especially in Hitler's case, biological racism, fits into a fascist interpretation of Darwinism.
Once in power, "fascist dictatorships suppressed individual liberties, imprisoned opponents, forbade strikes, authorized unlimited police power in the name of national unity and revival, and committed military aggression," Paxton wrote.

Looks s to me it sums up the Party of the Rump pretty well.

The State Police are not going to follow the illegal and unconstitutional orders of Comrade Northam.

I would suggest a VERY close inspection of Northams finances, look for payments from Beijing. The treasonous fucker is trying to spark a shooting war to weaken America for the benefit of China.

Time will tell. But first, VA needs to rewrite that bill. There are a couple of areas that need to be rewritten to make it in line with the rulings already done by the Federal Courts. I have already commented on what they are. Once that is done, then the local LEs have NO CHOICE but to enforce it or they, themselves, will be arrested, tried, convicted and sent to prison. Wash, Rinse, repeat as necessary. Not shots will be fired on Civilians. it's all going to be LE, the Courts and the Governor.

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

Fascists are right wing and always have been. You really need to get educated. If you mean Marxists, call it Marxist. Fascism is the exact opposite of a Marxist. I know you won't read this but here is one of the best write ups I have ever seen by some very learned people.

totalitarian thug

Marxist dictatorship

You really need to get an education. Here is a very good write up of what Fascism is .

I know you won't read it since it won't agree with your cornball way of thinking (And Rush doesn't want you to) so I will just add a few bullet points of what it takes to be a Fascist. This is from Paxton's "The Five Stages of Fascism" dated 1998 and also from his book 2005 "The Anatomy of Fascism".

1. The primacy of the group. Supporting the group feels more important than maintaining either individual or universal rights.
  2. Believing that one's group is a victim. This justifies any behavior against the group's enemies.
  3. The belief that individualism and liberalism enable dangerous decadence and have a negative effect on the group.
  4. A strong sense of community or brotherhood. This brotherhood's "unity and purity are forged by common conviction, if possible, or by exclusionary violence if necessary."
  5. Individual self-esteem is tied up in the grandeur of the group. Paxton called this an "enhanced sense of identity and belonging."
  6. Extreme support of a "natural" leader, who is always male. This results in one man taking on the role of national savior.
  7. "The beauty of violence and of will, when they are devoted to the group's success in a Darwinian struggle," Paxton wrote. The idea of a naturally superior group or, especially in Hitler's case, biological racism, fits into a fascist interpretation of Darwinism.
Once in power, "fascist dictatorships suppressed individual liberties, imprisoned opponents, forbade strikes, authorized unlimited police power in the name of national unity and revival, and committed military aggression," Paxton wrote.

Ah, the big lie, how very clever.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; how does this substantially differ from the Marxism you promote?

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

~S~

And why would the Senate do anything but treat the abuse of power by the Communists for what it is? Election tampering.

You had your Soviet Star Chamber, followed by your Stalinist Show Trial. You offered no evidence of wrong doing and brought out a parade of Marxist academics who spewed hate at the President. In the end, you found no high crimes or misdemeanors and charged the president with your own misdeeds of abusing power and obstructing congress.

{“McConnell should immediately put an end to this and declare the impeachment null and void as the speaker has failed to complete the impeachment process by timely sending it to the Senate for adjudication. McConnell has no less authority to unilaterally make such a decision than Pelosi does to withhold the administrative notification of an impeachment to the Senate either indefinitely or [with] conditions. Her effort to cripple the presidency [and] blackmail the Senate must be defeated.} Mark Levin, esq.

The Trial has yet to be done. The Trial is done by the Senate. The House only does the investigation and levels the charges. And Moscow Mitch has already said that the Senate was NOT going to have a fair trial. So the House holds the paperwork and gives it to the Voters. And that scares the hell out of you, doesn't it.

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

~S~

The Trial has yet to be done. The Trial is done by the Senate. The House only does the investigation and levels the charges. And Moscow Mitch has already said that the Senate was NOT going to have a fair trial. So the House holds the paperwork and gives it to the Voters. And that scares the hell out of you, doesn't it.

There is no impeachment until it goes to the Senate. There never was the intent to impeach, this entire farce is simply the Communists party interfering in the 2020 election.

Ah, the big lie, how very clever.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; how does this substantially differ from the Marxism you promote?

Wow, you actually described Marxism pretty well. And you also pointed out why it can't exist. One person or a small group of people just can't control something as large as the United States Economically or it's Government. So I doubt if we have too many real Marxists in USMB at this time. You are just playing "Hey, look over there".

But, by definition, you ARE a Fascist.

Insurrection?

Natural Disaster?

Alien invasion?

~S~

The house is asking the Senate to further conduct an investigation with the additional witnesses the house didn't call. Maybe the democrats should have been fair while they were in charge now they aren't
So let's impeach the president time is a wasting Trump is doing great harm to America while Nancy is dragging her feet
IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.

Why do you believe you get to decide what other people need?

It's called, "Within Reason". Something you are having a problem understanding. But most spoiled 9 year olds do have trouble with that.
Yeah, totalitarians throughout history thought their curtailments of individual liberties were within reason, too.

They usually got killed for their trouble.

And that is the reason Americans like me need to keep you Tyrannical Freaks honest.
You project your totalitarian wishes, Comrade. Why do you hate America? Is it because no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled? Do you think you'll be given a seat on the Politburo?

Considering YOU support Rump who is just in LOVE with Putin and a couple of other not so nice characters, it appears YOU are the comrade in this discussion, Ivan.

And I hate the American you are trying to project. It's not the one that existed for over 200 years. Not the one that our Fore Fathers envisioned and certainly not what the Constitution of the United States Embodies. I love that one that our FFs envisioned and the Constitution tries to continue.

So, Ivan, you can check your hate at the door. I have paid a much higher price for America than you have. And I knew people that paid even a higher price than I have. You get to preach your hate speech because WE paid the price to allow you to have that freedom. It's a shame you squander that cost so readily.
You lie. Every single thing you say is a lie.

The America our Founding Fathers gave to us was a nation of individual liberties. That's the America I support.

But you hate that. You want to eliminate freedoms because you think you know better than everyone what they need. And you think that what everyone needs is to be ruled by leftists.

When that doesn't happen -- and it won't -- are you going to pick up a weapon and get your hands dirty, Comrade? Are you going to put your life where your big fat ego is?

No. You'll do like you've always done: You'll sit on your couch, bitching on the internet that it's not faaaaaair that people won't do like you tell them, wishing you were a man.

Boy, you're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed. No one's going to hand you what you think you deserve, and you're too big a pussy to get it yourself.

You communists, always so convinced that the military will violate their oath and help you overthrow the Constitution...

I fear when the time comes, you will be sorely, and fatally, disappointed.

Wait a minute now. I am confused. Both sides are calling the other side Communists. Life just doesn't make any sense anymore. And it's too cold to go fishing to iron things out.

You should go fishing! Make sure your waders are filled with lead sinkers to make sure your feet don't slip on the bottom when your boat sinks.

Should I take 12 Handguns, 4 AR-15s, 3 AKs and 2 Sawoff Shotguns to keep me safe as well? Those trout might be mighty cantankerous at times.
You can take them if you want.

See? That's what it looks like when someone supports individual liberties. I can't for the life of me understand why that angers you.

Now, why would you think that that angers me. I am having fun with this. You bring a chuckle to me when you tell me how I am feeling.
I doubt it.

Forum List

Back