🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trumpees Getting Cold Feet As The "Wedding" Date Starts To Look Real?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Word is on the street that many primary voters in the various states are having buyer's regret as the one-trick Donald can't seem to stop himself and looming dates are coming where it's starting to "get real"....

You know..it's like proposing marriage to that pretty, wild, witty drunk girl you met at the bar...and as the date of marriage looms ever closer and she's still hittin' the bar every night even though you're begging her to stop, you realize "oh, I may want to raise kids with my wife..."... Cold feet. You, know..

Outrageous statements after outrageous statements sound funnier at the bar than they do at the altar, or in front of the kids at the dinner table. Plus, a candidate certain to lose but on the off chance he wins, would be facing certain impeachment within the first year in Office...from cooperation from both sides of the aisle...those things have to be taken into account..

Bound delegates would be forced to not notice the winds of regret in their states. Freed delegates would be just that: free to correct the "buyer's remorse" they've noticed in their voters before it's too late. Like that three day car buying rule where you take out what you thought was a hot rod to really see how the rubber meets the road, only to find under real pressure it throws a rod through the block on day 2.

Signs have been shifting, indicating "buyer's regret"...

Stephanie Cegielski:
An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector
I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal.

My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.

In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.

I was sold.

Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC....

It wasn't long before every day I awoke to a buzzing phone and a shaking head because Trump had said something politically incorrect the night before. I have been around politics long enough to know that the other side will pounce on any and every opportunity to smear a candidate.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

I don't think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.

He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver's seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy.

Stephanie is a graduate of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She has worked in both the public and private sectors, serving a Governor, an Attorney General and three Secretaries of State while living in Colorado. Stephanie began her career in corporate finance but now works in public relations and communications. http://www.xojane.com/author/stephanie-cegielski

Part of the phenomenon...

Trump built a nearly 24-point lead over Ted Cruz among the early voters, but Cruz topped him among people who went to the polls on Saturday and closed the gap to the point where it seemed the networks and the Associated Press had called the race for Trump too soon. The Pitfalls of Early Voting

In a sense, the Louisiana primary was really two elections separated by more than a week, and the stark difference in the results prompted gripes from critics of early voting. “This is an excellent example of early voting run amok,” said John McGinnis, a professor of law at Northwestern University’s Pritzker School of Law. McGinnis and his colleague at Northwestern, Eugene Kontorovich, have argued against the expansion of early voting, writing that it changes the nature of an election campaign and limits the amount of information on which people have to base their decisions. “In a system of early voting, you’re basically letting people make decisions on different sets of information,” Kontorovich said. “So the people who are voting earlier are making decisions on a smaller set of information.”

Yet early voting in a fluid presidential primary race arguably carries greater risk than in the general election, where the two candidates are well-known for months and the debates are usually finished a couple of weeks before November. Just in the month before Super Tuesday, by contrast, half the Republican field dropped out of the race, and nearly every debate, primary, or caucus seemed to swing momentum one way or the other. “When someone does cast a ballot, that’s it. It’s not as if you can say: ‘Oh, I changed my mind. Cancel my early vote,’”

But you can, if your delegates are freed to reflect trends they're seeing in their states as to early-voting buyer's remorse..

After 8 years of Obama, the country is ready for a change. This is the most winnable election for the right since the Left ran Mondale.

Bush or Rubio would have beaten Hillary.

But Trump created a magical connection to low-income (sub 75k) white males, using pure bullshit.

Trump harvested the loyalty of well-meaning, uneducated men who clutch their steering wheels in anger, as Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levine feed them conspiracies about a nation lost.

Trump isn't going to bring the jobs back from China. This would raise the production costs of all our large corporations. It would raise the cost of consumer goods and cripple the very people he is trying to help. This is why everybody is afraid of invasive action by Washington in the economy.

There is no magic bullet to bring back the postwar middle class, when the father's high union wages and comprehensive family health care plan allowed hard working families to rise and send their children to college, which was made affordable by a government that actually subsidized the middle class rather than handing out subsidies and bailouts to quasi monopolies that have lobbied our politicians into puppets.

Trump isn't going to change the very system he has been exploiting and funding for years. He is merely lying to low-information voters, and he is going to lose when it becomes apparent that he is a fraud.

Word is on the street that many primary voters in the various states are having buyer's regret as the one-trick Donald can't seem to stop himself and looming dates are coming where it's starting to "get real"....

You know..it's like proposing marriage to that pretty, wild, witty drunk girl you met at the bar...and as the date of marriage looms ever closer and she's still hittin' the bar every night even though you're begging her to stop, you realize "oh, I may want to raise kids with my wife..."... Cold feet. You, know..

Outrageous statements after outrageous statements sound funnier at the bar than they do at the altar, or in front of the kids at the dinner table. Plus, a candidate certain to lose but on the off chance he wins, would be facing certain impeachment within the first year in Office...from cooperation from both sides of the aisle...those things have to be taken into account..

Bound delegates would be forced to not notice the winds of regret in their states. Freed delegates would be just that: free to correct the "buyer's remorse" they've noticed in their voters before it's too late. Like that three day car buying rule where you take out what you thought was a hot rod to really see how the rubber meets the road, only to find under real pressure it throws a rod through the block on day 2.

Stephanie Cegielski:

I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal.

My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.

In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.

I was sold.

Last summer, I signed on as the Communications Director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC....

It wasn't long before every day I awoke to a buzzing phone and a shaking head because Trump had said something politically incorrect the night before. I have been around politics long enough to know that the other side will pounce on any and every opportunity to smear a candidate.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

I don't think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.

He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver's seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy.

Stephanie is a graduate of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She has worked in both the public and private sectors, serving a Governor, an Attorney General and three Secretaries of State while living in Colorado. Stephanie began her career in corporate finance but now works in public relations and communications. http://www.xojane.com/author/stephanie-cegielski
i love that you use a marriage analogy vis a vis the clintons.
in your quote, is that pretty, wild, witty drunk girl you met at the bar by chance hillary or pocahontas ?

Last edited:
this is kind of nonsensical considering that we're electing a president. if we want some kind of romance maybe we'd be voting for best supporting role at the oscars.

After 8 years of Obama, the country is ready for a change. This is the most winnable election for the right since the Left ran Mondale....Bush or Rubio would have beaten Hillary....But Trump created a magical connection to low-income (sub 75k) white males, using pure bullshit......Trump harvested the loyalty of well-meaning, uneducated men who clutch their steering wheels in anger, as Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levine feed them conspiracies about a nation lost.

Trump isn't going to change the very system he has been exploiting and funding for years. He is merely lying to low-information voters, and he is going to lose when it becomes apparent that he is a fraud.

Kasich polled the highest of all of them in obliterating Hillary. Funny how nobody talks about that. As much as it was obvious that establishment GOP turned their backs on and rejected Kasich all throughout the primaries, he'd actually make the perfect stand-in for Trump: who will lose in the Fall. Trump's followers like him the best because the establishment hates him. That's really the long and the short of it. It's obvious the establishment tried to snuff Kasich too...so..... :popcorn:

Sounds like Stephanie got jilted and is back stabbing, many women do that. However, the fact that the left is in such an uproar is proof that Trump is the right guy. Can you imagine ANY leftist outrage of Kaisich? Christie? Even Cruz barely drew a protest.

Sounds like Stephanie got jilted and is back stabbing, many women do that. However, the fact that the left is in such an uproar is proof that Trump is the right guy. Can you imagine ANY leftist outrage of Kaisich? Christie? Even Cruz barely drew a protest.

Hmmm...an avid Trump supporter making a potently misogynist generalization about all women being petty and back-stabbing. Of course! She's a woman! Naturally she's lying and just being petty. You know how women are..

These types of comments from both Trump and his thinning group of starry eyed school girl supporters..(who can't spot a BS artist to save their life)... are going to bury him this Fall. Just buried.

Who cares about leftist outrage? Trumpsters should be aware that their schoolgirl crush is all about gay marriage and letting dudes use women's restrooms, showers etc. The lefties protesting Trump's rallies was calculated to make the slow thinkers believe that Trump was the answer to defeating those left platforms. I guess they missed the interview where Trump announced that he was all on board with gay marriage and trannies in the ladies' room.

Last edited:

Stephanie Cegielski:

I was sold.

She was not Trump's "top strategist."

Stephanie Cegielski Was Not Donald Trump's 'Top Strategist'

After 8 years of Obama, the country is ready for a change. This is the most winnable election for the right since the Left ran Mondale....Bush or Rubio would have beaten Hillary....But Trump created a magical connection to low-income (sub 75k) white males, using pure bullshit......Trump harvested the loyalty of well-meaning, uneducated men who clutch their steering wheels in anger, as Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levine feed them conspiracies about a nation lost.

Kasich polled the highest of all of them in obliterating Hillary. Funny how nobody talks about that. As much as it was obvious that establishment GOP turned their backs on and rejected Kasich all throughout the primaries, he'd actually make the perfect stand-in for Trump: who will lose in the Fall. Trump's followers like him the best because the establishment hates him. That's really the long and the short of it. It's obvious the establishment tried to snuff Kasich too...so..... :popcorn:

If we wanted to implement Hillary's and Obama's agenda, then Kasich would have been the correct choice.

this is kind of nonsensical considering that we're electing a president. if we want some kind of romance maybe we'd be voting for best supporting role at the oscars.
hillary could play the part of harriet tubman.

hillary should pick kasich or cruz, Trump should pick bernie, now there's a political thunderdome worthy of America.

Trump isn't going to bring the jobs back from China. This would raise the production costs of all our large corporations. It would raise the cost of consumer goods and cripple the very people he is trying to help. This is why everybody is afraid of invasive action by Washington in the economy.

Of course it would "raise the production costs" but it would also return millions of Americans to work, spending money that creates more jobs, and once again becoming taxpayers. POOF, there goes the deficits and a percentage of the debt. POOF, there comes little towns springing back to life in the midwest. POOF there goes the hideous balance of trade we've suffered since the Clinturd years and the US becoming self-sufficient again not only in the products we use, but the energy it takes to produce them. The only "crippling" effect would be on the Fortune 500 fat cats who are traitorous scum for off-shoring our jobs and closing our factories in the first place.

Of course it would "raise the production costs" but it would also return millions of Americans to work, spending money that creates more jobs, and once again becoming taxpayers. POOF, there goes the deficits and a percentage of the debt. POOF, there comes little towns springing back to life in the midwest. POOF there goes the hideous balance of trade we've suffered since the Clinturd years and the US becoming self-sufficient again not only in the products we use, but the energy it takes to produce them. The only "crippling" effect would be on the Fortune 500 fat cats who are traitorous scum for off-shoring our jobs and closing our factories in the first place.

Correct. Even as their own portfolios "inexplicably" keep falling along with the stock market, they can't make the connection between their squirreling masses of wealth away from circulation to the working stiffs who make their goods...AND BUY THEIR GOODS...with those fair-wage paychecks. I think there needs to be an Economy Czar appointed this next Administration who studies how Canada is getting it done; while still preserving capitalism. For the good of the rich themselves, they need a professional intervention that offends them.

How many robots buy clothing, cars or peanut butter? How many wretchedly poor Chinese workers buy Princess Cruise vacations or hunting gear? I swear little kids in a kindergarten class could figure it out before CFOs can.

Above the Economy Czar's desk in his/her Office should be a picture of a dragon eating its own tail..just as a daily reminder that the 1% don't even know they are killing themselves...

Last edited:

Stephanie Cegielski:

I was sold.

"Word is on the street." ROFLMAO Word from who? Which street?? The DC sewer??

Forum List

Back