🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trumpees Getting Cold Feet As The "Wedding" Date Starts To Look Real?

Paying close attention to how many? What is the maximum number of Trump supporters that you can show have changed their mind?? 25? 100? 500?

If you can show examples of 500 Trump supporters changing their mind, and I'm betting you can't, that is still less tha 1/100th of a percent of the people who voted for him.

So no, you have no evidence that this is "paying attention to the will of the voters".

Well, you understand what "time" is don't you? And you understand "the passage of time", yes? And I know you understand what I said in my last two posts. So read them again and note that the trend is escalating. You took basic calculus in high school, right?

I have read your posts. What I have not seen is any evidence that even 1% of those who voted for Trump have gotten cold feet. So you have failed to show this is anything but a ploy to cause trouble and get Hillary elected.

Paying close attention to how many? What is the maximum number of Trump supporters that you can show have changed their mind?? 25? 100? 500?

If you can show examples of 500 Trump supporters changing their mind, and I'm betting you can't, that is still less tha 1/100th of a percent of the people who voted for him.

So no, you have no evidence that this is "paying attention to the will of the voters".

Well, you understand what "time" is don't you? And you understand "the passage of time", yes? And I know you understand what I said in my last two posts. So read them again and note that the trend is escalating. You took basic calculus in high school, right?

I have read your posts. What I have not seen is any evidence that even 1% of those who voted for Trump have gotten cold feet. So you have failed to show this is anything but a ploy to cause trouble and get Hillary elected.

You understand human behavior. And you're familiar with "cold feet" as described in the OP. You've also seen that one of Trump's most avid defenders and supporters in his campaign staff bailed ship and is now "taking responsibility for the monster she helped create". You've seen the news of late how people on both sides of the aisle are just stunned at his latest "mexican judge" escapade. And the lawsuit for fraud with Trump U? You've been keeping up on how he has things made in China and supports gay marriage/men in women's restrooms in Trump Towers? I mean, the base who avidly supported him are becoming better acquainted with the bar fly they thought was the true blue gift from God. And her face in the noon day sun ain't lookin' so pretty. Know what I mean?

Those delegates have an obligation to help those voters having second thoughts. I voted for a Senator once who I wish I could've retracted once I got to know them. In this case, there's still time and the delegates ought to have their finger on the pulse of "buyer's regret"..

You understand human behavior. And you're familiar with "cold feet" as described in the OP. You've also seen that one of Trump's most avid defenders and supporters in his campaign staff bailed ship and is now "taking responsibility for the monster she helped create". You've seen the news of late how people on both sides of the aisle are just stunned at his latest "mexican judge" escapade. And the lawsuit for fraud with Trump U? You've been keeping up on how he has things made in China and supports gay marriage/men in women's restrooms in Trump Towers? I mean, the base who avidly supported him are becoming better acquainted with the bar fly they thought was the true blue gift from God. And her face in the noon day sun ain't lookin' so pretty. Know what I mean?

Those delegates have an obligation to help those voters having second thoughts. I voted for a Senator once who I wish I could've retracted once I got to know them. In this case, there's still time and the delegates ought to have their finger on the pulse of "buyer's regret"..

First you have to show that they exist in any significant numbers. You have not.

Trump was saying outrageous crap from the beginning.

First you have to show that they exist in any significant numbers. You have not.

Yes, so was the bar fly from the OP. The difference is, the significant date is drawing near... You understand how cold feet works, right?

Yes, so was the bar fly from the OP. The difference is, the significant date is drawing near... You understand how cold feet works, right?

I understand your analogy. What I don't understand is how you think a few high ups posting letters justifies taking away people's votes.

Forum List

Back