Are W and O the two worst Presidents ever?

eorge Walker Bush may have been somewhat slow

Don't sell Mr. "I'm a War President!!!" short. W was flat out evil, if you regard murdering Americans and bankrupting America as evil...

Both Dubya and Odummy have been horrible in their own rights, but they still can't top Wilson and FDR in levels of sheer naked despotism.
Wilson was an evil man.....FDR was a power hungry fascist in his own right....

Carter and his malaise sweater and Obama are the two most worthless......

"W" has done the greatest single-handed damage to U.S. interests of anyone in history.
I disagree. Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR did far worse.

The fact that all are warmongers, should be emphasized.

War is the health of the state.

Neither was a great president, but W didn't hate the U.S. the way O does.

W is an admirable Ex President. Obabble will be a horrible one.
There's nothing admirable about Dumbya.

He was a warmonger and a progressive spendthrift, whose first impulse in the wake of 9/11 was to grow government.

We wrapped himself in the flag, while his nearly every move undermined the republic.

"W" has done the greatest single-handed damage to U.S. interests of anyone in history.
I disagree. Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR did far worse.

The fact that all are warmongers, should be emphasized.

War is the health of the state.

All wars, except for in Iraq and the US Civil war, were started by Dims.

War and collectivism go hand in hand. The US was turned into a centralized collectivist state by Wilson to try and generate enough revenue to fight the other collectivist European countries, and FDR continued this. Before WW1, the US did not have much of a military to speak of and did not have the centralized engine to create one, such as a federal income tax, a centralized bank to print the money they can't raise in taxes, and increased federal powers we see today.

The question then must be asked, how do you fight these collectivist war machines and win without becoming what you are fighting?

Is it even possible?

Think of this, the US has armed soldiers in over 70 countries around the world today.

Did Hitler or Stalin ever come close to this sort of world domination?

Last edited:

There's nothing admirable about Dumbya.

He was a warmonger and a progressive spendthrift, whose first impulse in the wake of 9/11 was to grow government.

We wrapped himself in the flag, while his nearly every move undermined the republic.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:
and as I said before,a mass murderer including that of over 3ooo americans.

when they are brainwashed by the CIA media that carter was the worst president ever,its pretty hopeless trying to UNbrainwash them though,they cant accept how they have been programmed their whole lives by the media.

first impulse in the wake of 9/11 was to grow government.

Yup, his first act was to unionize baggage handlers, doubling their pay... for doing nothing at all, since those "terrorists" never boarded those planes....

when they are brainwashed by the CIA media that carter was the worst president ever,its pretty hopeless trying to UNbrainwash them though,they cant accept how they have been programmed their whole lives by the media.
Carter was hapless and incompetent. Obozo is narcissistic and malignant.

The former a train wreck, the latter a cat-5 hurricane.

All wars, except for in Iraq and the US Civil war, were started by Dims

The Jewish controlled DEMOCRATS in charge of the Confederacy were responsible for the attack on FT Sumter that started the civil war.

CONSERVATIVES do not start wars is the way to phrase it, since nobody here can identify one single thing W did that was conservative.

Almost as many sheep who have looked the other way in regards to Obozo's warmongering ways

... after getting PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT by the Nobel Prize people and then laughing that he had "done nothing to deserve it..."

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION Peace Prizes.... by Nobel.

The Jewish controlled DEMOCRATS in charge of the Confederacy were responsible for the attack on FT Sumter that started the civil war.
The aggressive northern occupation of land claimed by South Carolina spurred the attack.

CONSERVATIVES do not start wars is the way to phrase it, since nobody here can identify one single thing W did that was conservative.
Which leaves Lincoln out of the mix, as he wasn't any kind of conservative either.

first impulse in the wake of 9/11 was to grow government.

Yup, his first act was to unionize baggage handlers, doubling their pay... for doing nothing at all, since those "terrorists" never boarded those planes....

"W" was actually the fault of Reagan. Reagan thought that he would reach out to the Rockefeller Republicans to try and bring the party together. Before Reagan did this, Bush Sr. was a nobody, and should have stayed a nobody.

Instead, Bush Sr. became president only because of the popularity of Reagan and the fact that he was his second hand man. "W" then followed because of the same reason.

Without Reagan reaching out to Progs, instead of defeating them like he should have, history was changed forever.

thats as funny a fairy tale as your one that carter was the worst president ever other than obama.:biggrin::blahblah:

Lets see,W murdered 3,000 americans as well as many innocent Iraq civlians and he is an admirable EX president?:cuckoo:

oh thats right,you love mass murderers which is WHY you hate carter since he was not one.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: only reason you dont like fellow mass murderer Obama as you do fellow mass murderer W is because he is black obviously.:thup: same policys, same person,no difference in the two except skin color of course.:rolleyes:
Correction. Clinton murdered 3000 Americans.

Carter was hapless and incompetent. Obozo is narcissistic and malignant.

The former a train wreck, the latter a cat-5 hurricane.

Well the thing is you will have no problem with them agreeing with you that Obomination was worse than carter,what you WILL have a problem getting them to accept is that all the other presidents since LBJ have all been 10 times worse than he ever was.I have never seen any evidence out there that carter was evil or a mass murderer where it is way too easy and way too easy to prove how all the others in that time frame were indeed just that.:biggrin:

I got a coworker at work that is just as brainwashed and as hopeless as they are.the day i leave my job there i plan on telling her what an idiot she is.cant do it now obviously or i will get fired.

Last edited:
All wars, except for in Iraq and the US Civil war, were started by Dims

Wait....wut?

The Jewish controlled Dims of the Confederacy?

The reason there was even a war rests on the shoulders of those who signed the Constitution. Jefferson agreed to compromise his conservative values by leaving out of the Declaration of Independence to free the slaves, all so they could form their centralized government.by having the slave states sign on.

Jefferson, whom I respect a great deal, compromised his conservative values and sold his soul to the devil in the process.

Now the slave states were willing to simply walk away from the union without a war, but the centralized government and power hungry Lincoln was not going to let that happen. The Union then provoked a military incident to spark a war.

Forum List

Back