Are W and O the two worst Presidents ever?

Clinton murdered 3000 Americans.

Yes, Bill Clinton sold out the CIA to the Mossad by appointing George Tenet, the ADL's "highest award winner" for 911 and starting two US wars over lies to help Israel re-conquer the "Promised Land."

But when Gingrich was Speaker, the budgets were flat out AWESOME!!!

Neither was a great president, but W didn't hate the U.S. the way O does.

W is an admirable Ex President. Obabble will be a horrible one.

thats as funny a fairy tale as your one that carter was the worst president ever other than obama.:biggrin::blahblah:

Lets see,W murdered 3,000 americans as well as many innocent Iraq civlians and he is an admirable EX president?:cuckoo:

oh thats right,you love mass murderers which is WHY you hate carter since he was not one.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: only reason you dont like fellow mass murderer Obama as you do fellow mass murderer W is because he is black obviously.:thup: same policys, same person,no difference in the two except skin color of course.:rolleyes:
Correction. Clinton murdered 3000 Americans.

actually it was Clinton and Bush both.Clinton is just as much involved up to his ears in 9/11 as Bush is.they planned it once under Clintons watch and failed so they came back and succeeded the second time under Bush. Clinton and Bush are the best of pals,a friendship that dates way back to at least the early 80's.

"W" was actually the fault of Reagan. Reagan thought that he would reach out to the Rockefeller Republicans to try and bring the party together. Before Reagan did this, Bush Sr. was a nobody, and should have stayed a nobody.

Instead, Bush Sr. became president only because of the popularity of Reagan and the fact that he was his second hand man. "W" then followed because of the same reason.

Without Reagan reaching out to Progs, instead of defeating them like he should have, history was changed forever.
Reagan detested Bush 41 and the Rockefeller neocons.

IMO, his taking the blame for Iran-Contra was "taking one for the team".

The Jewish controlled Dims of the Confederacy?

One of the biggest cover-ups in history. The entire slavery issue was Jewish sponsored. Jefferson DAVIS.... was a JDAAC, Jew disguised as a Christian. So was TN Gov Ismael HARRIS and many other top officials in the Confederacy. Jews figured out in the 1700s that, to control the non Jews in the South, all they had to do was control the message on Sunday... which is why we have so many JDAACs today, starting with Billy and Lindsay GRAHAM....

Well the thing is you will have no problem with them agreeing with you that Obomination was worse than carter,what you WILL have a problem getting you to accept is that all the other presidents since LBJ have all been 10 times worse than he ever was.I have never seen any evidence out there that carter was evil or a mass murderer where it is way too easy and way too easy to prove how all the others in that time frame were indeed just that.:biggrin:
Too many people believe that history started the day they were born.

"W" was actually the fault of Reagan. Reagan thought that he would reach out to the Rockefeller Republicans to try and bring the party together. Before Reagan did this, Bush Sr. was a nobody, and should have stayed a nobody.

Instead, Bush Sr. became president only because of the popularity of Reagan and the fact that he was his second hand man. "W" then followed because of the same reason.

Without Reagan reaching out to Progs, instead of defeating them like he should have, history was changed forever.
Reagan detested Bush 41 and the Rockefeller neocons.

IMO, his taking the blame for Iran-Contra was "taking one for the team".

Yes or no, Reagan had a choice for a VP?

Conservatives have to learn, we are not here to work with Progs, we are here to defeat them.

Clearly trying to include them ended up in abject failure.

Conservatives have to learn, we are not here to work with Progs, we are here to defeat them.

I'm not so certain he had a choice. He could have been given the same "choice" that Rand Paul was given, to force him out of the presidential race.

Do as we demand or we we won't support your candidacy.

Neither was a great president, but W didn't hate the U.S. the way O does.

W is an admirable Ex President. Obabble will be a horrible one.
There's nothing admirable about Dumbya.

He was a warmonger and a progressive spendthrift, whose first impulse in the wake of 9/11 was to grow government.

We wrapped himself in the flag, while his nearly every move undermined the republic.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:
and as I said before,a mass murderer including that of over 3ooo americans.

when they are brainwashed by the CIA media that carter was the worst president ever,its pretty hopeless trying to UNbrainwash them though,they cant accept how they have been programmed their whole lives by the media.

The use of emoticons is inversely proportional to the brain power of the user of those emoticons.

Soon the historians will rate the presidents as they have done since 1948. They have never rated FDR less than third greatest American president, and In the last rating, FDR was rated the greatest American president.

When they cease having progressive monbats from academe ranking presidents, warmongering pissant tyrants like FDR will be ranked near the bottom.

Well we could ask the American people to decide the best president, but most Americans cannot name all the presidents, and the ones they can name are those the historians have named. In any case the people seemed to appreciate FDR because they elected him four times. That's four times. So the people liked FDR as did the historians.

No doubt their massive Debt and Immigration Nightmare, may have inflicted irreparable harm on our nation. I just don't know if their damage can be repaired. Even with 8yrs, i doubt Trump can change much. It all may be too far gone.

Fdr as close to great as I can say. Reagan on bottom of my list. He started the love for corporations and hatred of common people.

Fdr as close to great as I can say. Reagan on bottom of my list. He started the love for corporations and hatred of common people.
FDR the worst. Reagan middle of the pack. JFK near the top.

I'm not so certain he had a choice. He could have been given the same "choice" that Rand Paul was given, to force him out of the presidential race.

Do as we demand or we we won't support your candidacy.

If Reagan bought that threat, if it even occurred, then he bought into a lie.

As we saw with Trump, Reagan did not need their support. In fact, letting the GOP have their way had brought it to the brink of destruction.

Certainly if you consider running up the national debt, they are 1 and 2....

Patriotism to the US? Neither had a molecule.

Appreciation of merit and truth? Neither had any.

All these two completely despicable traitors ever cared about was ruining the US to help themselves....

May they both be outed, subjected to treason grand jury.... and then the rest.
Two lousy presidencies in a row. What we don't know yet is whether this was an aberration or a trend.

They weren't nearly as bad as you make them out to be, of course, but America really has sputtered and become more divided over the last 16 years.

And it's all the "other guy's" fault.

That other guy. Over there.

Forum List

Back