Does the mushrooming Federal Debt prove Americans don't understand basic math??

including

W
McConnell
McCarthy
Paul Ryan
Boehner
Hastert
Murkowski
Huckabee
all of Faux "News"

The service on the debt is now a huge part of annual spending. This was inevitable and Trump should have vetoed every spending bill. I am not happy he signed those deficit spending bills.

He should have vetoed and made Congress override.

THE USA MUST DRASTICALLY CUT SPENDING NOW.

The service on the debt is now a huge part of annual spending. This was inevitable and Trump should have vetoed every spending bill. I am not happy he signed those deficit spending bills.

Don't re-elect him or he will spend more.

And yet you're poised to try and elect him again. Makes total sense.

The only one saying that was Vivek.

Trump is very mushy on size of government and spending.

He is easily caught up in the moment since his way of managing is through emotional upstaging.

Not happy about our "choices" but Trump is a vastly better option than Traitor Joe.

W had a GOP House and Senate and....

socialized senior drugs by lying to Congress about the estimated cost
pumped $1 trillion down the public education rathole with no provision for vouchers
started a "Dept of Homeland Security" to wipe out patriotic Americans who noticed the official explanation of 911 is 100% bullshit

Those who say "this is a Dem problem" are lying. This is a Dem and Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" problem. Too many "Republican" "voters" vote for left wing Zionist Fascists because Faux "News" loves them...
I think your emergency medical hologram needs reprogamming.

So, I committed a typo. That is not because I'm wearing a tin foil hat.

Do you believe W and Mitch McConnell are fiscal conservatives?

Can you name one thing W did in office that was conservative?

Do you believe W and Mitch McConnell are fiscal conservatives?

Can you name one thing W did in office that was conservative?
I agree with a lot of the stuff you say, actually. But, you take it all TOO far. You make our side look bad when you put your tin foil hat on. I suggest putting it aside while posting.

I agree with a lot of the stuff you say, actually. But, you take it all TOO far. You make our side look bad when you put your tin foil hat on. I suggest putting it aside while posting.

Which issues?

Co2 Fraud
Covid

any issue that requires an IQ over 5 and some understanding of basic science and math??

The mushrooming debt proves that (a) our political "system" incentivizes and rewards our elected "representatives" for fiscal irresponsibility, (b) Americans just don't care enough about the issue to understand it, and (c) our educational system does a horrible job teaching Americans about being responsible with money -- on either a micro or macro scale.

Which issues?

Co2 Fraud
Covid

any issue that requires an IQ over 5 and some understanding of basic science and math??
I probably agree with you to some extent about 80% of the time but then you walk so far to the right sometimes that you fall off the edge of the Earth. In fact, I'm not 100% sure you aren't a flat Earther.

I probably agree with you to some extent about 80% of the time but then you walk so far to the right sometimes that you fall off the edge of the Earth. In fact, I'm not 100% sure you aren't a flat Earther.

Lame.

You must be a Zionist Fascist supporter of Israel....

Forum List

Back