Are We EVER Going to Know The Full Story For What Happened On July 13th?

Of course not .. tidbits continue to trickle into view, but I would expect the same type of outcomes as the trans manifesto over a year in the making.

I still say that the secret service members were either drunk off their butts or on their phones. That sounds like the most plausible.

There are traitors in our government

They would conspire to take a potus down

which is what they failed to do

When Trump gets in, they can all replace the political prisoners the demonrats have in the gulag now

~S~

I'm with you OP, I'm surprised the juggernaut which is the entire rightwing media has been eerily silent on the matter.

I don't get how their main man can get so-called shot and they not be talking about it nonstop.

That said, let's start w/the medical report.

You're w/me, right!??

I'm with you OP, I'm surprised the juggernaut which is the entire rightwing media has been eerily silent on the matter.

I don't get how their main man can get so-called shot and they not be talking about it nonstop.

That said, let's start w/the medical report.

You're w/me, right!??

No.

Did you expect different?

No as my question was rhetorical.

I still say that the secret service members were either drunk off their butts or on their phones. That sounds like the most plausible.
It's much broader than that .. improperly securing the grounds, some of the wrong agents protecting him, drone usage to identify threats, not acting when they identified the shooter as a suspicious individual (especially with a range finder), and having the wrong leadership.

Tomorrow it'll be two weeks till the day and we still barely got any information about it. Why is that?
I was reading some posts/comments on Reddit. You wouldn't believe many of the "conspiracy theories" that have popped up regarding to that event - The Attempted Assassination of Trump.

Not to say, they are true or even factual. None are anyways. But nonetheless, it makes good reading.

It’s odd that we still don’t know exactly what gave Trump his scratch.

A bullet you moron as you should have realized that the moment you heard the shots and the secret service should have realized that when people in the crowd were pointing up at him and telling them that he had a gun.

Do you want to see the medical report or not?

You still don't think that it was a bullet that hit him in the ear do you?

A TSD infatuated 20 yr old who sold his father AR seems to work for most sane folks GB

~S~
Obviously Trump was nearly the victim of an incel would-be mass shooter like so many Americans just trying to enjoy a public space. I just mean it’s odd that we don’t know what physically gave him his scratch. Weird thing to still be obscure after two weeks.

Forum List

Back