Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

You lied and nobody ever runs from you, we might hurt ourselves trying to both run and laugh at you at the same time.

There is no data anywhere supporting your lie that We've done nothing to reduce school shootings. None can exist because it's a lie.
Whatever you need to tell yourself after you insist on embarrassing yourself over and over.

This is pathetic. If you want to keep digging the hole deeper, that’s fine with me.

And thanks for the links you posted that agree with what I’ve been saying.

Whatever you need to tell yourself after you insist on embarrassing yourself over and over.

This is pathetic. If you want to keep digging the hole deeper, that’s fine with me.

And thanks for the links you posted that agree with what I’ve been saying.
There is no data anywhere supporting your lie that We've done nothing to reduce school shootings. None can exist because it's a lie.

We can’t know for sure if it will or won’t. Your own link recommended it for the reasons I explained.
A suggestion isn't evidence.

You cannot provide any evidence showing raising the age to buy long guns is going to do anything to reduce school shootings either in number or casualties.

No such data exists.

A suggestion isn't evidence.

You cannot provide any evidence showing raising the age to buy long guns is going to do anything to reduce school shootings either in number or casualties.

No such data exists.
I just said we can’t possibly know if it will or won’t happen.

The suggestion is based on data.

Are you arguing against your own link? :laugh:

I just said we can’t possibly know if it will or won’t happen.

The suggestion is based on data.

Are you arguing against your own link? :laugh:
There is no data showing raising the age will reduce school shootings in either frequency or in the number of casualties. Stop making things up.

There is no data showing raising the age will reduce school shootings in either frequency or in the number of casualties. Stop making things up.
I already addressed that with your own links. You’re just being emotional.

Take a few deep breaths, crybaby. :)

Forum List

Back