Are White Males the New Jews?

No, it isn't a theory, the book is just confirming what geneticists, medical professionals, and the Israeli government know. Jews are a unique genetic entity. Al

Good, you admit the Jewish Culture and the European Culture aren't the same, we agree then. Why did you whine about it and attribute quotes to me I never made. You are a weird person. You misquote me(saying I said there are no similarities between the cultures, which I never said) and argue that point for posts, then insist that was never your view, that you agreed with me all along, that the cultures of jews and europeans are different. Anyways...

What your post proves in that perceptions and definitions of race as a social concept change. I can agree with that. Jews are perceived as White by most people today in the US. However, genetically, they are separate from other Europeans and historically were viewed as a separate people in Europe from European Gentiles.

I never said anything about Jews and Valhalla, don't know what you are talking about, you are getting back to this problem of yours in misquoting me.

You may have something there.
The Jews would never have spawned a mad mass-murdering conqueror like Constantine the "Great" or any of the Greek and Roman leaders who blithely murdered anyone who would deny them their right to a good meal and sex.
Certainly, those who spiritual father is Abraham would never have produced a mass murderer such as Mohammed nor a Roman Catholic Church legacy of 1,000 of torture and murder.

We're more into the Einstein thing.
LOL, coming from the people whose holy book is comprised of slaughtering tribes wholesale and taking their lands. Passover's premise is how about you guys celebrating killing innocent children.

We know you are into stealing other peoples work on relativity and building nuclear weapons, what a great legacy, along with usury and being behind subversive social/political movements. Congrats.

Uh, no.

Pesach commemorates the exodus out of Mitzrayim (Egypt) after a long period of slavery under the egyptians.

I wish I could welcome you to USMB, but I won't. You are a jew hater. Exactly what the world does not need.

You may have something there.
The Jews would never have spawned a mad mass-murdering conqueror like Constantine the "Great" or any of the Greek and Roman leaders who blithely murdered anyone who would deny them their right to a good meal and sex.
Certainly, those who spiritual father is Abraham would never have produced a mass murderer such as Mohammed nor a Roman Catholic Church legacy of 1,000 of torture and murder.

We're more into the Einstein thing.
LOL, coming from the people whose holy book is comprised of slaughtering tribes wholesale and taking their lands. Passover's premise is how about you guys celebrating killing innocent children.

We know you are into stealing other peoples work on relativity and building nuclear weapons, what a great legacy, along with usury and being behind subversive social/political movements. Congrats.

Uh, no.

Pesach commemorates the exodus out of Mitzrayim (Egypt) after a long period of slavery under the egyptians.

I wish I could welcome you to USMB, but I won't. You are a jew hater. Exactly what the world does not need.

True. As well as a hater of any other race or culture that does not mirror what his cult of choice deems as superior.

Now you are getting lamer by the minute. You are the only one who is confused about jewish race and culture. First you said there is no such thing as a jewish race, they are the same as whites. That has been debunked. They are a distinct people and a separate genetic entity from european gentiles. You can keep saying this until you are blue in the face. Just because there isn't a category on the US Census doesn't negate genetic reality.

I from the outset said there is a difference between judaism the religion and the jewish ethnicity. You are the only one who is confused here. Maybe I am moving too fast for you lol. Here to make it easier for you, examples of Atheist Jews and Jewish converts who aren't ethnic jews.

List of Jewish atheists and agnostics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of converts to Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you are claiming I said there are no similarities between jewish culture and european christians. I never said that, anyone can go back and read, I said the cultures are distinct and anyone who suggested they were the same thing is a fool. Now you are playing word games because you lost the argument. A typical leftist technique.

I am not playing any word games here, and you have "debunked" nothing. All that you did was post a link to a book written by someone with a theory.

Furthermore, I am not even arguing, so i have lost nothing because there is nothing to gain in arguing with racial supremacists or cultists. You are generally a brainwashed lot who have been conditioned to not converse objectively.

I never stated that the "cultures were the same", because I never used the word "culture", you did.

And as far as "atheist Jews and agnostic Jews, those terms apply to a belief or non belief
in a faith.

There are American born white people that I personally know who have been born into traditional Jewish families, and do not practice the faith or even observe the holidays. And they consider themselves to be white or Caucasian Americans.

So since I am neither white nor Jewish, you argument might be more soundly invested in convincing white people who are Jewish by faith that they are not really white.

Good luck with that task.

What I stated and still state is that the majority of those who are a part of the Jewish faith that I know count themselves as and are typically counted as white in America.

As far as how they are counted in the mythical hall of "Vahalla" is your business, not mine.

You do not live here in America nor do I live where you do. What you consider to be factual there is not pertinent here. The OP had to do with matters in the United States of America.

So now do you get it?

No, it isn't a theory, the book is just confirming what geneticists, medical professionals, and the Israeli government know. Jews are a unique genetic entity. Al

Good, you admit the Jewish Culture and the European Culture aren't the same, we agree then. Why did you whine about it and attribute quotes to me I never made. You are a weird person. You misquote me(saying I said there are no similarities between the cultures, which I never said) and argue that point for posts, then insist that was never your view, that you agreed with me all along, that the cultures of jews and europeans are different. Anyways...

And as far as "atheist Jews and agnostic Jews, those terms apply to a belief or non belief
in a faith".

What your post proves in that perceptions and definitions of race as a social concept change. I can agree with that. Jews are perceived as White by most people today in the US. However, genetically, they are separate from other Europeans and historically were viewed as a separate people in Europe from European Gentiles.

I never said anything about Jews and Valhalla, don't know what you are talking about, you are getting back to this problem of yours in misquoting me.

You are entitled to your opinion. There were some out there who believed at one time that the world was flat, so it goes without saying that what is perceived as the gospel by the Israeli government probably would not be perceived as such by the entire world.

As for me having a problem "misquoting" you, I dont have a problem with that because I see through your thinly veiled supremacist/cultist agenda.

Therefore, I probably have made some statements that are a few steps ahead of how quickly you can recite what you have been taught to say.

I referenced Valhalla, because in another thread you made the statement that "there are no blacks in Valhalla". My guess is that according to what your cult teaches you that there probably no Jews in that mythical place either.

If your memory needs refreshing take a look at what you have posted, you ave not been here that long.

Forum List

Back