Are White Males the New Jews?

I would wager with confidence that the majority of those on this list of prominent Jewish people are considered white by most people who recognize them.

http://www.op97.org/teach-learn/documents/FamousJewishandJewishAmericans.pdf

Well, many Americans consider George Zimmerman white, I wouldn't put much stock in what they say.

Jews are a separate genetic and cultural entity from the European man.

George Zimmerman is an anomoly, and considered white by those who did not take the time to read his bio. He is just a nobody who became recognizable due to a random event that resulted in his being in the media for a long period of time.

As far as "genetic" and "cultural" differences between Jews and "European man" that statement reeks of Stormfront/Neo Nazi nonsense. You sound like a trained, newly minted parrot.

It is a historical fact that there were white Jewish men who resided in Germany that were executed in Auschwitz. The last time that I checked Germany is in Europe.
You are the only one parroting nonsense here. Only a fool would suggest jewish culture and european christian culture and their history are the same.

LOL, yea ok, Harry Ostrer, a covert neo-nazi just pretending to be Jew. His study is all lies
Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

And there are totally no diseases Ashkenazi jews are genetically predisposed to..
Guide to Jewish Genetic Diseases - Kveller, Jewish Family & Children

Also, the Israeli government, also undercover stormfront neo nazis. Netanyahu is calling for DNA tests to prove Jewish ancestry for questionable immigrants from former USSR.
Russian-speakers who want to make aliya could need DNA test | The Times of Israel

priceplotsm4.png

You are a laugh and a half.

Well, many Americans consider George Zimmerman white, I wouldn't put much stock in what they say.

George Zimmerman is an anomoly, and considered white by those who did not take the time to read his bio. He is just a nobody who became recognizable due to a random event that resulted in his being in the media for a long period of time.

As far as "genetic" and "cultural" differences between Jews and "European man" that statement reeks of Stormfront/Neo Nazi nonsense. You sound like a trained, newly minted parrot.

It is a historical fact that there were white Jewish men who resided in Germany that were executed in Auschwitz. The last time that I checked Germany is in Europe.
You are the only one parroting nonsense here. Only a fool would suggest jewish culture and european christian culture and their history are the same.

LOL, yea ok, Harry Ostrer, a covert neo-nazi just pretending to be Jew. His study is all lies

And there are totally no diseases Ashkenazi jews are genetically predisposed to..

Also, the Israeli government, also undercover stormfront neo nazis. Netanyahu is calling for DNA tests to prove Jewish ancestry for questionable immigrants from former USSR.
Russian-speakers who want to make aliya could need DNA test | The Times of Israel

priceplotsm4.png

Only a misinformed fool would confuse culture and religion with race as it is conventionally accounted for on the census.

Furthermore, you are attempting to change the subject. The OP has to do with white and Jewish people in America.

In case you did not know it, those of the Jewish faith are not a racial category on the census, so what do you suppose that those who are Jewish and take the census typically report themselves as?

If you can figure out the answer to that simple question, then you may have a chance of understanding the obvious.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

priceplotsm4.png

Only a misinformed fool would confuse culture and religion with race as it is conventionally accounted for on the census.

Furthermore, you are attempting to change the subject. The OP has to do with white and Jewish people in America.

In case you did not know it, those of the Jewish faith are not a racial category on the census, so what do you suppose that those who are Jewish and take the census typically report themselves as?

If you can figure out the answer to that simple question, then you may have a chance of understanding the obvious.

No one is confusing race and religion except for you. Judaism is a religion, Jews are a racial/ethnic group. You can be an Atheist Jew, and you can also be a convert to Judaism who is not an ethnic jew. Unfortunately you Americans are very ignorant on racial and cultural issues. So I can't totally blame you lol.

US Government ignorance on racial issues cancel out genetic realities, lol what an ignorant fool you are. We ought to let all these geneticists, doctors and the Israeli government know there are no unique jewish genetic identity because an internet poster says so and because the US Government Census doesn't have a category for it. :cuckoo:

priceplotsm4.png

No one is confusing race and religion except for you. Judaism is a religion, Jews are a racial/ethnic group. You can be an Atheist Jew, and you can also be a convert to Judaism who is not an ethnic jew. Unfortunately you Americans are very ignorant on racial and cultural issues. So I can't totally blame you lol.

US Government ignorance on racial issues cancel out genetic realities, lol what an ignorant fool you are. We ought to let all these geneticists, doctors and the Israeli government know there are no unique jewish genetic identity because an internet poster says so and because the US Government Census doesn't have a category for it. :cuckoo:

No, nothing is so because "I say it is", and I am not confused at all. It was in fact you that made the statement that "there is no similarity between Jewish culture and European culture and Christianity". So yes, whether you admit it or not, you are interchanging race, culture and religion, and you are obviously just quoting talking points that you have probably recited in dozens of racial supremacist cult meetings.

It is simply a fact of life in this country. Jews are not a racial category here, it is a faith, and I personally know and have worked with quite a few who would attest to that who live here.

In your world it appears to be that you are Anti Semitic as well as anti any other racial or cultural category that does not worship Odin, which I knew right away was connected to your statement about "Vahalla".

You are an Odin worshipping supremamcist fruitcake from somewhere outside of America.

Does this look familiar?

thevikingworld / The Role of Odinism in Contemporary White Supremacist Movements

Junior, you are obvious, and need to rehearse your lines more diligently.

Last edited:

No, nothing is so because "I say it is", and I am not confused at all. It was in fact you that made the statement that "there is no similarity between Jewish culture and European culture and Christianity". So yes, whether you admit it or not, you are interchanging race, culture and religion, and you are obviously just quoting talking points that you have probably recited in dozens of racial supremacist cult meetings.

It is simply a fact of life in this country. Jews are not a racial category here, it is a faith, and I personally know and have worked with quite a few who would attest to that who live here.

In your world it appears to be that you are Anti Semitic as well as anti any other racial or cultural category that does not worship Odin, which I knew right away was connected to your statement about "Vahalla".

You are an Odin worshipping supremamcist fruitcake from somewhere outside of America.

Does this look familiar?

thevikingworld / The Role of Odinism in Contemporary White Supremacist Movements

Now you are getting lamer by the minute. You are the only one who is confused about jewish race and culture. First you said there is no such thing as a jewish race, they are the same as whites. That has been debunked. They are a distinct people and a separate genetic entity from european gentiles. You can keep saying this until you are blue in the face. Just because there isn't a category on the US Census doesn't negate genetic reality.

I from the outset said there is a difference between judaism the religion and the jewish ethnicity. You are the only one who is confused here. Maybe I am moving too fast for you lol. Here to make it easier for you, examples of Atheist Jews and Jewish converts who aren't ethnic jews.

List of Jewish atheists and agnostics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of converts to Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you are claiming I said there are no similarities between jewish culture and european christians. I never said that, anyone can go back and read, I said the cultures are distinct and anyone who suggested they were the same thing is a fool. Now you are playing word games because you lost the argument. A typical leftist technique.

There are some white males who are delusional and paranoid, and buy into such idiocy as they’re being ‘discriminated against,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And then there are some white males like yourself who are delusional and ignorant and buy into such idiocy as they can never be discriminated against, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Any time a person of color calls a white man a racist, without just cause, that man has just been discriminated against.

Does this look familiar?

Now you are getting lamer by the minute. You are the only one who is confused about jewish race and culture. First you said there is no such thing as a jewish race, they are the same as whites. That has been debunked. They are a distinct people and a separate genetic entity from european gentiles. You can keep saying this until you are blue in the face. Just because there isn't a category on the US Census doesn't negate genetic reality.

I from the outset said there is a difference between judaism the religion and the jewish ethnicity. You are the only one who is confused here. Maybe I am moving too fast for you lol. Here to make it easier for you, examples of Atheist Jews and Jewish converts who aren't ethnic jews.

Now you are claiming I said there are no similarities between jewish culture and european christians. I never said that, anyone can go back and read, I said the cultures are distinct and anyone who suggested they were the same thing is a fool. Now you are playing word games because you lost the argument. A typical leftist technique.

I am not playing any word games here, and you have "debunked" nothing. All that you did was post a link to a book written by someone with a theory.

Furthermore, I am not even arguing, so i have lost nothing because there is nothing to gain in arguing with racial supremacists or cultists. You are generally a brainwashed lot who have been conditioned to not converse objectively.

I never stated that the "cultures were the same", because I never used the word "culture", you did.

And as far as "atheist Jews and agnostic Jews, those terms apply to a belief or non belief
in a faith.

There are American born white people that I personally know who have been born into traditional Jewish families, and do not practice the faith or even observe the holidays. And they consider themselves to be white or Caucasian Americans.

So since I am neither white nor Jewish, you argument might be more soundly invested in convincing white people who are Jewish by faith that they are not really white.

Good luck with that task.

What I stated and still state is that the majority of those who are a part of the Jewish faith that I know count themselves as and are typically counted as white in America.

As far as how they are counted in the mythical hall of "Vahalla" is your business, not mine.

You do not live here in America nor do I live where you do. What you consider to be factual there is not pertinent here. The OP had to do with matters in the United States of America.

So now do you get it?

I'm a white male, and I can conclusively say that I've never been "discriminated" against in my entire life.

I was just at a cookout two weeks ago. My wife's girlfriend and her 16 year old son were there as was a friend of the host's who is a local firefighter. Her son was talking to the firefighter how he wants to be a firefighter when he gets out of high school in two years and one of things the firefighter mentioned to him was that he may have to apply a few times before he eventually gets in because A. people who have connections tend to get in first and B. because he's white and will probably get passed up for someone non-white.

People with connections always get the jobs first, but I think I can conclusively say I've never been denied a job or anything else due to AA.

I have due to affirmative action. I worked as a clinician for a County Mental Health Facility. I worked there about a year and was denied a full time position with benefits because the County went on an affirmative Action hiring spree which they openly admitted. The person who ended up getting the job was right out of graduate school with no experience.

I am not bitter about it. That's life. But it didn't feel good. The same has happened to millions I'm sure. That kind of blatant discrimination should never happen in America to someone of any skin color.

I would wager with confidence that the majority of those on this list of prominent Jewish people are considered white by most people who recognize them.

http://www.op97.org/teach-learn/documents/FamousJewishandJewishAmericans.pdf

The Jews from Europe are white just like you. You sound like a low intellect Stormfront reject.

Does this look familiar?

I am not playing any word games here, and you have "debunked" nothing. All that you did was post a link to a book written by someone with a theory.

Furthermore, I am not even arguing, so i have lost nothing because there is nothing to gain in arguing with racial supremacists or cultists. You are generally a brainwashed lot who have been conditioned to not converse objectively.

I never stated that the "cultures were the same", because I never used the word "culture", you did.

And as far as "atheist Jews and agnostic Jews, those terms apply to a belief or non belief
in a faith.

There are American born white people that I personally know who have been born into traditional Jewish families, and do not practice the faith or even observe the holidays. And they consider themselves to be white or Caucasian Americans.

So since I am neither white nor Jewish, you argument might be more soundly invested in convincing white people who are Jewish by faith that they are not really white.

What I stated and still state is that the majority of those who are a part of the Jewish faith that I know count themselves as and are typically counted as white in America.

As far as how they are counted in the mythical hall of "Vahalla" is your business, not mine.

You do not live here in America nor do I live where you do. What you consider to be factual there is not pertinent here. The OP had to do with matters in the United States of America.

So now do you get it?

No, it isn't a theory, the book is just confirming what geneticists, medical professionals, and the Israeli government know. Jews are a unique genetic entity. Al

Good, you admit the Jewish Culture and the European Culture aren't the same, we agree then. Why did you whine about it and attribute quotes to me I never made. You are a weird person. You misquote me(saying I said there are no similarities between the cultures, which I never said) and argue that point for posts, then insist that was never your view, that you agreed with me all along, that the cultures of jews and europeans are different. Anyways...

in a faith".

What your post proves in that perceptions and definitions of race as a social concept change. I can agree with that. Jews are perceived as White by most people today in the US. However, genetically, they are separate from other Europeans and historically were viewed as a separate people in Europe from European Gentiles.

I never said anything about Jews and Valhalla, don't know what you are talking about, you are getting back to this problem of yours in misquoting me.

I'm a white male, and I can conclusively say that I've never been "discriminated" against in my entire life.

I was just at a cookout two weeks ago. My wife's girlfriend and her 16 year old son were there as was a friend of the host's who is a local firefighter. Her son was talking to the firefighter how he wants to be a firefighter when he gets out of high school in two years and one of things the firefighter mentioned to him was that he may have to apply a few times before he eventually gets in because A. people who have connections tend to get in first and B. because he's white and will probably get passed up for someone non-white.

People with connections always get the jobs first, but I think I can conclusively say I've never been denied a job or anything else due to AA.

"Conclusively" means that your statement derives from something other than actual experience. Are you completely unaware of preferential hiring and admission policies?

in a faith.

So now do you get it?

No, it isn't a theory, the book is just confirming what geneticists, medical professionals, and the Israeli government know. Jews are a unique genetic entity. Al

Good, you admit the Jewish Culture and the European Culture aren't the same, we agree then. Why did you whine about it and attribute quotes to me I never made. You are a weird person. You misquote me(saying I said there are no similarities between the cultures, which I never said) and argue that point for posts, then insist that was never your view, that you agreed with me all along, that the cultures of jews and europeans are different. Anyways...

in a faith".

What your post proves in that perceptions and definitions of race as a social concept change. I can agree with that. Jews are perceived as White by most people today in the US. However, genetically, they are separate from other Europeans and historically were viewed as a separate people in Europe from European Gentiles.

I never said anything about Jews and Valhalla, don't know what you are talking about, you are getting back to this problem of yours in misquoting me.

You may have something there.
The Jews would never have spawned a mad mass-murdering conqueror like Constantine the "Great" or any of the Greek and Roman leaders who blithely murdered anyone who would deny them their right to a good meal and sex.
Certainly, those who spiritual father is Abraham would never have produced a mass murderer such as Mohammed nor a Roman Catholic Church legacy of 1,000 of torture and murder.

We're more into the Einstein thing.

Jews are not a race, it is just a religion. For as far as I know are Christians, Muslims and Buddhists also not a race?

jwoodie, the Joos hater is now equating us with the Jews.

OK, that's fine by me. I don't feel discriminated against at all.

I do realize we have 34% of the total vote compare to 50% high in 1960.

That means we have less political power. OK.

Does this look familiar?

NERD FIGHT !!:doubt:

in a faith.

So now do you get it?

in a faith".

You may have something there.
The Jews would never have spawned a mad mass-murdering conqueror like Constantine the "Great" or any of the Greek and Roman leaders who blithely murdered anyone who would deny them their right to a good meal and sex.
Certainly, those who spiritual father is Abraham would never have produced a mass murderer such as Mohammed nor a Roman Catholic Church legacy of 1,000 of torture and murder.

We're more into the Einstein thing.
LOL, coming from the people whose holy book is comprised of slaughtering tribes wholesale and taking their lands. Passover's premise is how about you guys celebrating killing innocent children.

We know you are into stealing other peoples work on relativity and building nuclear weapons, what a great legacy, along with usury and being behind subversive social/political movements. Congrats.

jwoodie, the Joos hater is now equating us with the Jews.

OK, that's fine by me. I don't feel discriminated against at all.

I do realize we have 34% of the total vote compare to 50% high in 1960.

That means we have less political power. OK.

There you go, that put's it in a nutshell.

Time's have changed and hard-core Rightie white men who were used to ruling the roost haven't changed with the times.

It's that simple.

Forum List

Back