Are You a Conservative?

You nailed it...until that last sentence.

Today's "conservatives" (whether real or imagined) are first and foremost ANTI-liberal. They've been trained well to hate "the other"

Nobody hates you, that is a construct you have chosen to believe. We are "anti" Liberal because we call your crap out? I can live with that.

None of them were "Conservative", they were Republicans.
Which means for all of that talk about how popular "Conservatism" is.....yall can't even nominate one in your own so-called "fiscal conservative" party....sad....

But here is another problem with what you said....

None of you folks said "he isn't a conservative" at the time it mattered most...when they were running for office...why???

In fact, can you tell me who was the "ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE" candidate in 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, so on and so on??

Hell, Trump isn't conservative....so why is it so hard for you folks to nominate a conservative?

free press...the gd whitehouse ordered social media to censor everything that was true..................lolol

you idiots caused so much covid damage

Actually they challenged lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories being spread on social media unchecked.

The Conservative judge protected the right to spread falsehoods

Nobody hates you, that is a construct you have chosen to believe. We are "anti" Liberal because we call your crap out? I can live with that.
Your anti-liberal stance is kneejerk and not about circumstances or fact. If a liberal says something you say the opposite

Actually they challenged lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories being spread on social media unchecked.

The Conservative judge protected the right to spread falsehoods

Bullshit. The government was trying to hide the fact that tax dollars funded the development of Covid.

In fact, can you tell me who was the "ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE" candidate in 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, so on and so on??

Perot. - 1996
Browne - 2000
Badnarik - 2004
Barr - 2008
Johnson - 2012
Johnson - 2016
Jorgensen - 2020

Perot. - 1996
Browne - 2000
Badnarik - 2004
Barr - 2008
Johnson - 2012
Johnson - 2016
Jorgensen - 2020
Aside from Perot, the rest of the candidates didn't stand a chance...and none of them are even mentioned as "true conservatives" by all of these so-called "fiscal conservatives" on the message board....

And even with Perot, he wasn't too far off from conspiratorial and insane himself.....unless you believe the GOP plotted to disrupt his daughter's wedding and that is why he had to drop out.....only to return a month later..cooky...

This only further proves my point that "fiscal conservatism" isn't as popular as folks claim...

I think it is just something that embarrassed republicans claim they are...

Founded in 2018 by Sarah Longwell, Charlie Sykes, and Bill Kristol, The Bulwark focuses on political analysis and reporting without partisan loyalties or tribal prejudices.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Making unfounded accusations seems to be your MO here.
You are not a conservative....you are a reactionary right-winger...big difference........

and can't you explain to me why voters have not elected a "conservative" ??

Hell, you can't even tell me why the so-called fiscal conservative party can't even nominate one

Forum List

Back