Are You a Conservative?

DO you find calling your fellow posters 'maggots' to be fruitful? Does it somehow advance any of the arguments you make here?

I find it extremely fruitful that we need to make sure that we send them back under the rock they crawled out from under.
The GOP did it in 1956 and 1964.

Yes, 4 RINOS that your party nominated...

How come Republican voters didn't vote for the "True conservative" if they are so popular??

You can bash on the GOP all you want, no one gaf, the GOP doesn't represent conservatives at all. :cuckoo:

It is what he has never posted that makes me feel comfortable saying it. I have never seen them post anything supporting actual fiscal conservatism. Not to mention they are strong Trump supporters, who is the opposite of a fiscal conservative

What has he 'never' said? What an idiotic comment, totally without logic. lol

How do you know they don't?

I base it on the results of our elections. Social conservatives always beat out fiscal ones

You sure do give the handful of conservatives on this board a lot of credit, thinking we can change the world?

I am not sure there are any conservatives on this board.

Where are your 3rd party winners, why aren't you doing enough to ensure that they win?

There are too many people like you that will always vote for their beloved party, and then whine about the results.

Did it ever occur to you that if the party of "True Conservativism" not ever nominating a "True Conservative" must mean that nobody really likes "True Conseratives"???

Why would they? Conservatives are the true adults, of course they're not 'fun', they're responsible. The party until you die types don't like responsibility, especially when they can be irresponsible with other's money and have the majority back them in taking it to let the party continue. I guess you're the type of parent that allowed their children to do whatever they wanted ane never said 'no', so they would 'like' you. :cuckoo:

Why don't you ever nominate a true liberal? Bunch of losers that get taken in by authoritarian leftists every damn time. :itsok:
Because most "voters" on that side of the aisle don't engage in goofy shit like "True liberal" -- I guess it is because they vote for the candidate who is most likely to advocate for policies they support more than campaign against those policies.....

Which is why a Democratic candidate campaigning on rolling back civil/voting rights, cutting Medicare/SS will not even get 1% of the primary vote.....

Whereas, a Republican running on rolling back civil/voting rights, and cutting Medicare/SS will get a hell of a lot more than 1% of the primary vote....in fact, they may win the primary.....

Another thing I notice with them is...... most of them don't go around hating the last 3 or 4 people they nominated....and they damn sure didn't go around wanting to "HANG" the candidate they had just voted for in the same damn election (Mike Pence)

Why would they? Conservatives are the true adults, of course they're not 'fun', they're responsible. The party until you die types don't like responsibility, especially when they can be irresponsible with other's money and have the majority back them in taking it to let the party continue. I guess you're the type of parent that allowed their children to do whatever they wanted ane never said 'no', so they would 'like' you. :cuckoo:
I know you tell yourselves that to compensate for the fact your policies suck...but that is a personal problem.....

And it still proves that Conservatism is not popular with the majority of voters..so, keep whining about it...

If the average person cared about fiscal conservatism they would vote for such in the primaries. But since that never happens, why would anyone think the average person cares about it?

That's such a naive statement. How do I, as an individual, influence who runs for the nomination? No one that is truly conservative will ever get the nomination because our 'media' is rigged against them, they would be bashed night and day for 'not caring' about 'insert issue here'. And we have a population of people who are stupid and not educated and only react to what they hear on tv and on social media. They only care about themselves (like you) and as long as they are fat and happy, they'll keep partying until everything crashes.

You are correct it does not, and that is due to the Repub voters never voting for it.

Yeah, okay, you win, I control the destiny of the GOP because I never vote for the most conservative nominee. :rolleyes: Whatever makes you happy. :cuckoo:

I guess Indies never winning is due to your poor judgement of who you nominate as well. :itsok:

Which means for all of that talk about how popular "Conservatism" is.....yall can't even nominate one in your own so-called "fiscal conservative" party....sad....

But here is another problem with what you said....

None of you folks said "he isn't a conservative" at the time it mattered most...when they were running for office...why???

In fact, can you tell me who was the "ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE" candidate in 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, so on and so on??

Hell, Trump isn't conservative....so why is it so hard for you folks to nominate a conservative?

You are ill informed. Most, just like you, assume that all Republican nominees are Conservative. The nomination process is controlled by the establishment of both Parties. They control who is allowed in. Both Parties only offer us the lesser of two evils, choice is an illusion. I am not a Rump guy so that dog won't hunt.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

Why would a CIA director say that?

I base it on the results of our elections. Social conservatives always beat out fiscal ones

I am not sure there are any conservatives on this board.

There are too many people like you that will always vote for their beloved party, and then whine about the results.

I don't have a beloved party, so take your lies and shove them up your ass. :dunno:

Your beloved party sucks, yet you're on here whining about them not winning all the time, maybe go stand in front of a mirror and talk to yourself.

Yeah, okay, you win, I control the destiny of the GOP because I never vote for the most conservative nominee. :rolleyes: Whatever makes you happy. :cuckoo:

I guess Indies never winning is due to your poor judgement of who you nominate as well. :itsok:

you do not control the density of the GOP, you just vote for it unceasingly, and then whine about the outcome. You complain about a population of people who are stupid and not educated and only react to what they hear on tv and on social media...and then vote only for a party you claim does not match your values.

What does that make you?

That's such a naive statement. How do I, as an individual, influence who runs for the nomination? No one that is truly conservative will ever get the nomination because our 'media' is rigged against them, they would be bashed night and day for 'not caring' about 'insert issue here'. And we have a population of people who are stupid and not educated and only react to what they hear on tv and on social media. They only care about themselves (like you) and as long as they are fat and happy, they'll keep partying until everything crashes.
Why did Goldwater get demolished in 1964?

Because the media was rigged against him or because the majority of the country rejected his policies?

Which is why when the GOP nominated Goldwater, MLK said this....
Dqn0uXlUcAAM2Fo.jpg

Folks like you prove why a wise man once said this about Conservatism....

"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy,"

I don't have a beloved party, so take your lies and shove them up your ass. :dunno:

So you do not vote for the GOP every election?

Your beloved party sucks, yet you're on here whining about them not winning all the time, maybe go stand in front of a mirror and talk to yourself.

I do not whine about them not winning, I understand why they do not win. But supporting them is still the better route than selling my soul to the duopoly.

I know you tell yourselves that to compensate for the fact your policies suck...but that is a personal problem.....

And it still proves that Conservatism is not popular with the majority of voters..so, keep whining about it...

Do I need to say it again? Of course it's not popular, it means being RESPONSIBLE for yourself, and human nature always takes the easy road. It's why this country in on a downward spiral, and will continue to do so until it hits rock bottom and people actually experience the consequences of their irresponsible behavior and learn from it. It's why people like you fawn all over corrupt politicians that promise they're going to take care of you like you're a stupid, petty child, in order to get your stupid pathetic vote. :dunno:

you do not control the density of the GOP, you just vote for it unceasingly, and then whine about the outcome. You complain about a population of people who are stupid and not educated and only react to what they hear on tv and on social media...and then vote only for a party you claim does not match your values.

What does that make you?
At least he's not a hypocrite like you.

So you do not vote for the GOP every election?

I do not whine about them not winning, I understand why they do not win. But supporting them is still the better route than selling my soul to the duopoly.
You don't whine about not winning? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back