Are You a Conservative?

you do not control the density of the GOP, you just vote for it unceasingly, and then whine about the outcome. You complain about a population of people who are stupid and not educated and only react to what they hear on tv and on social media...and then vote only for a party you claim does not match your values.

What does that make you?

So you know who I vote for, do you? :cuckoo:

you do not control the density of the GOP, you just vote for it unceasingly, and then whine about the outcome. You complain about a population of people who are stupid and not educated and only react to what they hear on tv and on social media...and then vote only for a party you claim does not match your values.

What does that make you?
You don't even vote.

I find it extremely fruitful that we need to make sure that we send them back under the rock they crawled out from under.
The GOP did it in 1956 and 1964.
Got it. I guess I just don't understand having such hatred in your heart for literally every other person you meet. Oh well.

Have a blessed day.

So you do not vote for the GOP every election?

I do not whine about them not winning, I understand why they do not win. But supporting them is still the better route than selling my soul to the duopoly.
What Dem for President did you not vote for?

What Dem for President did you not vote for?

My voting record for POTUS

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984

Conservative used to mean fiscal responsibility, family values, a global foreign policy.

Todays Conservatives are cut taxes while not cutting spending, conspiracy theories and an assault on democracy.
And liberals are about the fantasy world where men are women and no one can ever be offended.

Forum List

Back