Are you a leftist or a liberal

Left or Liberal? | PragerU

Yep, nothing wrong being liberal, it's vile hate filled un-American leftists that need to go.
Neither. I think for myself. I want to see this country evolve past the knuckle dragging, alt-right, pre-humanoid sludge that a large portion of America has become.
THAT'S the bucket that needs to be emptied. :)

Yep, nothing wrong being liberal, it's vile hate filled un-American leftists that need to go.
yep

Leftist -- supports identity politics. liberal -- supports egalitarianism

Leftist -- defends Islamists. Liberal -- recognizes such as the least liberal political philosophy on earth

Leftist -- supports grooming children . Liberal -- recognizes the need to protect the innocence of childhood

Leftist -- is perfectly fine with the power of government shutting down small businesses but not big. Liberal -- protects the little guy against the powerful

Leftist -- despises free speech. Liberal -- recognizes such as an essential pillar of liberalism.

I could go on and on.

Neither. I think for myself. I want to see this country evolve past the knuckle dragging, alt-right, pre-humanoid sludge that a large portion of America has become.
THAT'S the bucket that needs to be emptied. :)
I just rely on biologists to tell me what to think.

Keep it simple stupid

I am an American. None of your lies or political affixations can change that fact no matter how much you all lie. I suggest you respect fellow Americans and stop acting like a twelve year old, and Prageru is unAmerican for dividing the nation.

Forum List

Back