Zone1 are you a member of any religion?

yes or no?

• Total voters
yes or no?
I'm an agnostic atheist but I was born into the Greek Orthodox cult. My family will probably have the church send a priest to pray over me. Since I don't pay dues or go often, they'll probably send a priest in training.

I say this about the church. They don't push us non faithful away. Why? Because we are C&E Christians. Christmas and Easter. And occasionally we pay to light a candle or two.

I remember one year I paid the annual dues. When I found out how much was the usual donation for a year I laughed and then cut them a check for $300. I think they wanted $500 or more? I forget. Sorry, the point is, we go occasionally and they'll take that. Plus we might get more religious when we get old. A lot of people do. So they are patient with us. Or we might donate money to them when we die. Or if we have kids we baptize them in the church. We will bury our parents in the church.

So even non religious Greek people belong to the Greek church. Sort of. Do I reject satin? I guess. Do you reject satin?!!! YES! That's better. LOL. A lot of non believing Greek guys go to marry Greek women and we just don't tell our wives we don't really believe. We even do the sign of the cross just so we're not the only ones not doing it.

Am too busy with my campaigns to rid the world of Cult reliigions .
Or , rid us of Space Alien Worshippers , to be more precise .

Looking forward to further disclosures very soon .

The insect ones like Praying Mantises are difficult to chat with . Always think they are going to snack on me ,.

🎺 :cool:

Forum List

Back