Are you a racist?

Michelle-in-Kansas.jpg

Or you are just a ignorant racist that doesnt know what he is talking about. You cant have inferior genes and be superior. :lol:

How are those superior genes working for you? Africa is quite a place, tremendous natural resources and full of superior gene people....... they sure have accomplished a hell of a lot with all of those gifts haven't they...... on the other hand, how little the ones with inferior genes have accomplished. Oh wait, Africa is a hell hole that only had a single country that was worth a shit and it was run by the people with inferior genes, now the superior gene asswipes have taken it back by force like a tribe of baboons and are now running it into the ground.......kind of like what is happening here. Does it make you feel superior to have that ugly male lion for your avatar ace? It's not even a real lion, it's a lousy hybrid.....pathetic.

I must have touched a nerve for you to look up my avatar. :lol:

The superior genes are working quite well for me. Yes my people have accomplished a tremendous amount even with white simians messing up their countries. We taught you simians how to read, write, and do math and you repay us by killing peaceful people. No matter though because you will be gone from the earth soon as your women love us. Thats why you will be bred out. The only thing left will be inbred bunker babies that will die out due to more genetic isolation. In the meantime countries in Africa will continue to prosper while melanin deficient monkeys such as yourself claim everyone is running around naked. Check out these villages and all the huts! BTW you still havent explained how you can be superior when your genes are killing you off?

68e9o2.jpg

Downtown-Cape-Town-below--001.jpg

city-square-nairobi.jpg

Why would I have to look up your avatar? It's at the top of all of your silly, Louis Farrakhan plagiarized, bull shit posts. Your act is really tired and exceptionally boring. Go preach to other ignorant bow tie wearing imbeciles, you'll have better luck selling your bigoted garbage.

Racist = someone who believes that some races are superior to others.

Superior = higher in rank, status, quality, fitter, better, more advanced.

If you judge a race based on it's achievements in relationship to the achievements of other races, you will obviously conclude that some races are superior to others - just like some people are superior to others irregardless of their races.

I did not feel that I was a racist until I learned what it actually means - it has an unfavorable stereotype; a connotation which is invalid.

I am a racist - if you are not, after evaluating this post; your stupid :eusa_shhh:

Oh look, another racist zionist.

How are those superior genes working for you? Africa is quite a place, tremendous natural resources and full of superior gene people....... they sure have accomplished a hell of a lot with all of those gifts haven't they...... on the other hand, how little the ones with inferior genes have accomplished. Oh wait, Africa is a hell hole that only had a single country that was worth a shit and it was run by the people with inferior genes, now the superior gene asswipes have taken it back by force like a tribe of baboons and are now running it into the ground.......kind of like what is happening here. Does it make you feel superior to have that ugly male lion for your avatar ace? It's not even a real lion, it's a lousy hybrid.....pathetic.

The superior genes are working quite well for me. Yes my people have accomplished a tremendous amount even with white simians messing up their countries. We taught you simians how to read, write, and do math and you repay us by killing peaceful people. No matter though because you will be gone from the earth soon as your women love us. Thats why you will be bred out. The only thing left will be inbred bunker babies that will die out due to more genetic isolation. In the meantime countries in Africa will continue to prosper while melanin deficient monkeys such as yourself claim everyone is running around naked. Check out these villages and all the huts! BTW you still havent explained how you can be superior when your genes are killing you off?

68e9o2.jpg

city-square-nairobi.jpg

Why would I have to look up your avatar? It's at the top of all of your silly, Louis Farrakhan plagiarized, bull shit posts. Your act is really tired and exceptionally boring. Go preach to other ignorant bow tie wearing imbeciles, you'll have better luck selling your bigoted garbage.

Everyone knows you were so enraged you were trying to find something to virtually "hit me" with like a little child. You looked up my avatar and found out it was a hybrid. My question is why did you think that meant something significant?

If you are tired of my act then go kick rocks. I didn't yank your chain. Next time make sure I address you so that way you wont have to be tired of my act.

If you judge a race based on it's achievements in relationship to the achievements of other races, you will obviously conclude that some races are superior to others - just like some people are superior to others irregardless of their races.

I did not feel that I was a racist until I learned what it actually means - it has an unfavorable stereotype; a connotation which is invalid.

I am a racist - if you are not, after evaluating this post; your stupid :eusa_shhh:

you're.

Oh look, another racist zionist.
Oh look, another dumb ass. To stand with means you are not one - that you stand with. It's obvious - moron :eusa_pray:

68e9o2.jpg

city-square-nairobi.jpg

Everyone knows you were so enraged you were trying to find something to virtually "hit me" with like a little child. You looked up my avatar and found out it was a hybrid. My question is why did you think that meant something significant?

If you are tired of my act then go kick rocks. I didn't yank your chain. Next time make sure I address you so that way you wont have to be tired of my act.

Really? Are you kidding? I wasn't supposed to notice the stripes on the hind legs and belly of that extraordinarily ugly cat? The face is terrible, assholes breeding two species to make something ugly, looks like what some people do to cars.

Louie the fairy can still spewing that crap.Someone should slap the beanpie out of him.

Really? Are you kidding? I wasn't supposed to notice the stripes on the hind legs and belly of that extraordinarily ugly cat? The face is terrible, assholes breeding two species to make something ugly, looks like what some people do to cars.

No I'm not kidding but I see you avoided my question. Now it appears you are actually trying to judge the looks of an animal? I'm asking you why you think insulting an avatar is significant? :lol:

Forum List

Back