Are You a Treky

Not of the show. But the recent few movies were outstanding!! Huge fan of those.

images-8.jpeg

Went to one long ago when they had the captains up the stage.

Other that I like just about every incarnation of Star Trek, except Enterprise..

Although not a big fan of the Voyager series either..

Never been to a convention but have liked all the different series and most of the movies they have done a very good job with the first two Star Trek movie reboots.
Yes it has done well in both.

Never been to a convention but have liked all the different series and most of the movies they have done a very good job with the first two Star Trek movie reboots.

I thought Abrams would do something different in the second movie, than to follow the footsteps and bring back Kahn!

Still liked the movie, however I hear the next one ignores the second movie..

Went to one long ago when they had the captains up the stage.

Other that I like just about every incarnation of Star Trek, except Enterprise..

Although not a big fan of the Voyager series either..
give enterprise another chance. especially season 3 and 4. feel like it was hitting its stride right when it ended.

Have never dressed up or gone to a convention, but yes, i'm a huge fan of Star Trek.

Just curious who do you think among the cast of the new Star Trek has come closest to playing their character as the actor in the orginial did? I think it's been Simon Pegg as Scotty.

Forum List

Back