Are you afraid to die ??

Slade3200
A genetic clone won’t have your memories .
However in the far future : it would be easy to extract all your memories from the region in the brain and inject them into the clone

"Prop me up beside the jukebox if I die" ...Joe Diffe
Ever since his passing last year, I can't help but wonder if he was literally propped up beside a jukebox at one point before being taken care of in a more permanent way. I don't know if he was buried or cremated.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me this right here is his best ever live performance. :) :) :)

Ever since his passing last year, I can't help but wonder if he was literally propped up beside a jukebox at one point before being taken care of in a more permanent way. I don't know if he was buried or cremated.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me this right here is his best ever live performance. :) :) :)

" I want to go to heaven but I don't want to go tonight"...Joe Diffie

Not really.

But it depends, a relatively quick, painless death, and being able to say good bye to my loved ones, that would be fine with me. :)

Slade3200
A genetic clone won’t have your memories .
However in the far future : it would be easy to extract all your memories from the region in the brain and inject them into the clone
Right and once injected into the clone does that clone become you?

That's odd. I don't see any lying around the streets. What do they do with them?

They buried Jesus and he was a jew.
Jesus was in a tomb with a great stone rolled over the entrance, and an angel rolled the stone away when Jesus was resurrected . But anyway, Jews get buried like everyone else when they die.

There are Jewish sections of graveyards here in town, that are separate and marked. Its like they wanted nothing to do with Gentiles, and I can’t say that I blame them.

Jesus was in a tomb with a great stone rolled over the entrance, and an angel rolled the stone away when Jesus was resurrected . But anyway, Jews get buried like everyone else when they die.

There are Jewish sections of graveyards here in town, that are separate and marked. Its like they wanted nothing to do with Gentiles, and I can’t say that I blame them.

The bible said he was buried in a tomb but other sources said he was buried in the ground with the other two villains.
One if them is wrong and the bible doesn't Have a record of facts.

The bible said he was buried in a tomb but other sources said he was buried in the ground with the other two villains.
What are the sources that state that he was buried?

It's also interesting how there was four descriptions of his "burial" and all were supposedly written about 60 years after his death. Long after all the witnesses were dead. How convenient to invent the tomb theory and even more spectacular that an angel moved a massive rock. Really? The story gets more fantastic as the years went by.

What are the sources that state that he was buried?

Tap it into wiki.. It lists them there.

My point is, none of the rubbish can be believed. Immaculate conception and virgin births??? Come on comrade. I'm not that gullible.

Tap it into wiki.. It lists them there.

My point is, none of the rubbish can be believed. Immaculate conception and virgin births??? Come on comrade. I'm not that gullible.
It is a matter of belief, and I haven’t found anything in the Bible that can’t be believed. I have looked at supposed Scriptures, like the Book of Mormon, and it is an obvious fraud.

Denying the virgin birth is simply denial, and nothing else; it doesn’t disprove, it simply states a position.

The virgin birth is believable to me.

BTW: I have no fear of death, it’s kind of spooky even to me. I just don’t have it. Angels will carry me away to my appointed destination, and I don’t have a dread fear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back