are you aware that there have been any gays 60 years ago?

they are not abnormal because female, male relationships are normal

Not your reasoning about gay people.

You said homosexual relationships are abnormal because they can't have children as a result of their relationship.

You have to realize that all human behavior from sleep patterns to sexual preference exists on a continuum and always has. So you see there have always been homosexuals therefore it is normal for a portion of the population to be homosexual.

And besides that what business is it of yours if a person finds love and happiness in a homosexual relationship?

The world would be a much better place if people just minded their own business. You should try it. You'll find that if you mind your own business you won't have time to worry about anyone else's.

The Problem is homosexuals are not all the "nice and decent People in relationships" who demand "nothing but hapiness" they are often eccentric and perverts who shove their homosexuality up our throats. they want to abuse children (right for Adoption) etc. i dislike gay culture, not gays themselfes actually.

edit: yes heterosexuals can produce children, homosexuals not. dont you get that?

Here it is.............:eusa_whistle:

Not 'less than' in terms of character or morality - which is what you've been alleging about homosexuals.

because you compare apples to oranges, i ask myself if you really dont see it or if you are that dumb and brainwashed. and there are many people who face prejudices worse then homosexuals eventhough they are even normal and maybe just unfortunate like unemployed people.

Maybe today but it hasn't always been that way...same with Blacks.

because back then people had a biger sense for Family. nowadays the single population, the divorced Population increased, Family is not of same importance anymore. and being gay is not the same as being black. it is racist to even the two. but what do you know, you are a privileged and racist White male.

i admitt i would be afraid if i ended up on a gay street Parade or in a gay Club, or even in a public toilett somewhere in san francisco

Why? Have you ever been to a Gay Pride Parade? What would you be afraid of happening?

no never, but i just would be afraid

Why? I've been to many...not fond of big crowds but they are mostly your basic parade with cops, fire trucks, businesses, politicians, social and sports groups, churchs, floats etc.

What are you afraid of?

i admitt i would be afraid if i ended up on a gay street Parade or in a gay Club, or even in a public toilett somewhere in san francisco

Why? Have you ever been to a Gay Pride Parade? What would you be afraid of happening?

Their shallow minds and limited reasoning ability just cannot conceive of anyone being different from the perfect image they have of themselves.

You wanna be afraid? Go to Southern Decadance.... the cops finally had to put the brakes on that one. Literally.. there were people committing oral copulation in the middle of Jackson Square & fornicating in the streets.

I think the gay pride parades are a lot tamer.

You wanna be afraid? Go to Southern Decadance.... the cops finally had to put the brakes on that one. Literally.. there were people committing oral copulation in the middle of Jackson Square & fornicating in the streets.

yes i would be afraid of that. is southern decdance a homosexual even?

well i dont want to discriminate homosexuals. maybe im in the wrong. but i think it is not normal

well i dont want to discriminate homosexuals. maybe im in the wrong. but i think it is not normal

Southern Decadence is Gay Pride on steroids... it is held here in New Orleans.

Southern Decadence is Gay Pride on steroids... it is held here in New Orleans.

yes that is what i mean, gay culture went to far

Why? I've been to many...not fond of big crowds but they are mostly your basic parade with cops, fire trucks, businesses, politicians, social and sports groups, churchs, floats etc.

because men dress up as women, and are half naked or almost naked

Sounds like Mardi Gras too....btw, not that many half naked men...you are buying into the religious right propaganda. Many families go to and march in Gay Pride Parades these days. Even the military shows up and marches now. And did I mention the churches and church groups that show up and participate?

Read up on my on-the-scene reporting of the 2012 San Diego Gay Pride Parade: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/235807-gay-pride-san-diego-today.html

Last edited:

Sounds like Mardi Gras too....btw, not that many half naked men...you are buying into the religious right propaganda. Many families go to and march in Gay Pride Parades these days. Even the military shows up and marches now. And did I mention the churches and church groups that show up and participate?

Read up on my on-the-scene reporting of the 2012 San Diego Gay Pride Parade: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/235807-gay-pride-san-diego-today.html

maybe because i knew two gays in my whole life and i grew up thinking the heterosexual Family is the standard of how People live. i was a kid and learned that when im grown up i should have a wife and kids. i didnt grew up with gay culture, it is completely foreign to me and if that rainbow Parade where to march in my neighbourhood i would be seriously afraid.

maybe because i knew two gays in my whole life and i grew up thinking the heterosexual Family is the standard of how People live. i was a kid and learned that when im grown up i should have a wife and kids. i didnt grew up with gay culture, it is completely foreign to me and if that rainbow Parade where to march in my neighbourhood i would be seriously afraid.

Are you afraid of EVERYONE who's different from you? I think the root of much male fear of male homosexuals boils down to: they know how they regard women, and fear that a gay man would regard them the same.

It's been my experience that a rigid view of 'gender roles' is where that fear comes from: some males believe they should be the actors, initiators and that females should be passive and defer to them.

Are you afraid of EVERYONE who's different from you? I think the root of much male fear of male homosexuals boils down to: they know how they regard women, and fear that a gay man would regard them the same.

It's been my experience that a rigid view of 'gender roles' is where that fear comes from: some males believe they should be the actors, initiators and that females should be passive and defer to them.

no, not afraid of anyone who is different. but afraid of gays, yes.

Forum List

Back