are you aware that there have been any gays 60 years ago?

In the 1950s how many People were gay? Now they seem to be everywhere
while i believe that some gays [libbs] are born. in some cases i think people choose the gay lifestyle .the invasion of liberalism into schools entertainment ect. in the last 50 yrs contributed to more cock suckers.
If there were only more Conservatives to crack some heads open, wouldn't the world be a better place?

while i believe that some gays [libbs] are born. in some cases i think people choose the gay lifestyle .the invasion of liberalism into schools entertainment ect. in the last 50 yrs contributed to more cock suckers.
If there were only more Conservatives to crack some heads open, wouldn't the world be a better place?
we don't want to crack heads. we just want our kids to learn math instead of being taught how to properly suck a cock.

I was in my 20's in the 50's. We used to call them Queers. Some just got their asses kicked but others were rolled and robbed. A lot of young men used to call it sport to kick a Gay man's ass. Do you think in that kind of environment a Gay person was likely to let anyone find out?

Shucks....that's not nearly as bad as the "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live" It's just another "SIN" that's nothing but a load of primitive horse shit. The bible has been the reason for millions upon millions of innocent people to be tortured and murdered for no reason other than perceived descrimination. As mankind gets civilized little by little the bible and all it's ancient horse shit will finally be recognized for what it is............rubbish.

Wow, I can't understand how so many people here have no shame when it comes to spewing the most ignorant crap imagined. Aren't you people even slightly embarressed when you post such ignorant and untruthful crap?

When some brainwashed individual believes that because of some ancient camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat they will go to heavenly bliss for all eternity for believing the dose of horse shit they left behind and that all those who either don't believe it or have never even heard about it will burn in hell fire forever............Are Yoiu Shittin' Me??

we don't want to crack heads. we just want our kids to learn math instead of being taught how to properly suck a cock.
Where did you go to school? Or better put, did you go to school?

They were all trying to be conservative back then, so unless you were in a mens bathroom or park bushes you didn't see them quite so openly.

I hear that had secret signs like the Masons

Now that gays don't have to be conservatives anymore they are living lives of normal people..:eek:...out in the open!!!

Inquiring mind's avatar looks like he ate a ton of gay happy meals

I think people deserve the freedom to be themselves. Gay people shouldn't have to hide themselves away, they have nothing to be ashamed of.

maybe there could be a compromise between totally hiding and like now:confused:

No. Gay people are human beings and shouldn't have to hide because of who they love.

Gay people have always existed since the dawn of time. It's a biological occurrence. Most ancient civilizations' culture included gay people, from Gods/Goddesses, to citizens. Before the rise of Christianity, it was socially accepted in many, if not most cultures.

Odd that you would equate sex with love.

If you really think schools are doing anything like that, your'e delusional.

Where did you go to school? Or better put, did you go to school?

If he went to a school I sure as hell don't want any of my grandchildren within a mile of the place.

i dont know if it is biological. was a gay gene discovered? and how is bi-sexuality explained?

Scientists claim that homosexuality is not genetic ? but it arises in the womb

Homosexuality isn't genetic, but it is biological. At least that's what these researchers claim.

Bi-sexuality is a bit trickier. I don't know that much about biological causes for bisexuality, but this link should answer your questions.

Scientific U-Turn: Male Bisexuality Is Real | LiveScience

i think same gender sex, should not be viewed as something healthy and normal to live. we shouldnt hate those who are gay if it is biological but maybe view them as someone who is disabled and pitty them. i mean no one would discriminate a disabled guy and everyone is friendly to him, but also no one would say his condition is normal. maybe that is a compromise?

NO. There's no such thing as non-malignant bigotry. Do you like being looked upon as 'less than'? Should we treat the uneducated as 'handicapped' because they never learned to spell correctly or use proper English?

Scientists claim that homosexuality is not genetic ? but it arises in the womb

Homosexuality isn't genetic, but it is biological. At least that's what these researchers claim.

Bi-sexuality is a bit trickier. I don't know that much about biological causes for bisexuality, but this link should answer your questions.

Scientific U-Turn: Male Bisexuality Is Real | LiveScience

i think same gender sex, should not be viewed as something healthy and normal to live. we shouldnt hate those who are gay if it is biological but maybe view them as someone who is disabled and pitty them. i mean no one would discriminate a disabled guy and everyone is friendly to him, but also no one would say his condition is normal. maybe that is a compromise?

NO. There's no such thing as non-malignant bigotry. Do you like being looked upon as 'less than'? Should we treat the uneducated as 'handicapped' because they never learned to spell correctly or use proper English?

analphabets are looked down on as less. analphabetism is looked down as Problem which Needs to be eliminated and rightfully so.

Dud the are everwhere omglfaom

everywhere in the massmedia and they created a whole sub-culture about being gay, with gay Clubs, Bars, etc. gay newspapers, etc. they do gay pride parades and are active on the streets etc.

also lots of People i talked to online seem to have gay friends or know a gay Person, 60 years ago that would be quiete impossible. if you asked someone about gay? he would reply "gays where?"

The fifties were a conservative christian decade. The reason you wouldn't find gays common was not because they didn't exist in the Same numbers they do today and always have. It was because they were not accepted by anyone, anywhere, and had to hide themselves in order stay safe.

Thread killer.

analphabets are looked down on as less. analphabetism is looked down as Problem which Needs to be eliminated and rightfully so.

Not 'less than' in terms of character or morality - which is what you've been alleging about homosexuals.

Not 'less than' in terms of character or morality - which is what you've been alleging about homosexuals.

because you compare apples to oranges, i ask myself if you really dont see it or if you are that dumb and brainwashed. and there are many people who face prejudices worse then homosexuals eventhough they are even normal and maybe just unfortunate like unemployed people.

because you compare apples to oranges, i ask myself if you really dont see it or if you are that dumb and brainwashed. and there are many people who face prejudices worse then homosexuals eventhough they are even normal and maybe just unfortunate like unemployed people.

Maybe today but it hasn't always been that way...same with Blacks.

I think people deserve the freedom to be themselves. Gay people shouldn't have to hide themselves away, they have nothing to be ashamed of.

maybe there could be a compromise between totally hiding and like now:confused:

No. Gay people are human beings and shouldn't have to hide because of who they love.

Gay people have always existed since the dawn of time. It's a biological occurrence. Most ancient civilizations' culture included gay people, from Gods/Goddesses, to citizens. Before the rise of Christianity, it was socially accepted in many, if not most cultures.
Actually, when diseases followed gay men around is about the time objections began being noticed. The story of Sodom's destruction and why precedes Christianity by thousands of years. You might like to rethink your allegation. Each culture had its own version of ick factor due to health issues over the practice of male sex with other males.

Please stop blaming Christians for everything you find distasteful. History and facts are not on your side.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back