are you aware that there have been any gays 60 years ago?

In the 1950s how many People were gay? Now they seem to be everywhere

Actually, studies show that in the 1950s there was only one gay person

His name was Liberace

Everyone else was straight

I was just going to say, Liberace springs to mind.

The only reason homosexuality gets a bad rap is because of the bible. The low down, ignorant, bullshit fairy tale called the bible. We'll get over it........it's just a matter of time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXT7wC9jrc]The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to the lyrics ----- the women even thought Liberace was a great catch on this hit record ------ I imagine MOST women who had no clue. Society was a safer place and people kept things private.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXT7wC9jrc]The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to the lyrics ----- the women even thought Liberace was a great catch on this hit record ------ I imagine MOST women who had no clue. Society was a safer place and people kept things private.

Not arguing with you but I had a cousin who was born gay. By the time he was three years old he was into his mama's underwear and playing with girl's toys. His daddy...a truck driver and his older brother nicknamed him "Sissy"

He died from AIDS when he was mid fifties. The compassion of the bible thumpers knows no bounds.

Last edited:
Actually, studies show that in the 1950s there was only one gay person

His name was Liberace

Everyone else was straight

The only reason homosexuality gets a bad rap is because of the bible. The low down, ignorant, bullshit fairy tale called the bible. We'll get over it........it's just a matter of time.

I imagine people see beyond the Bible and note attitudes like yours and realize the Bible is right on target. The only fairy tales are those promoted by ...

The perversion of homosexuality affects both our society and culture.

So yes, it is my business............ :cool:

No it doesn't.

And no it isn't.

Anyway who appointed you the watchdog of "society"

i think we should encourage citizens to live a Moral and decent life. if homosexuality is biological are other preferences biological as well? like a Preference for animals or for Little children?
And that's where all homophobic arguments roll off the rails. First, who are you to determine what is moral and what isn't? Are you affiliated with the Taliban? That's their thing. What is moral according to you might very well be seen as repressive and backward according to those who think and associate themselves with a wider society.

And it was only a matter of time before you dragged bestiality and pedophilia into the mix. What you have conveniently ignored is animals and children are not 1) of the age of majority and 2) consenting in sexual acts. That's why bestiality and pedophilia are crimes and homosexuality isn't.

Not arguing with you but I had a cousin who was born gay. By the time he was three years old he was into his mama's underwear and playing with girl's toys. His daddy...a truck driver and his older brother nicknamed him "Sissy"

He died from AIDS when he was mid fifties. The compassion of the bible thumpers knows no bounds.
He needed help/direction and not name calling. The fact that he died of AIDS was not what I would call a blessing. Sorry, but I played with trains, Lincoln Logs, an Erector set, cowboy guns, dishes and Barbie dolls when I went over to play with the little girl across the street... I was called a "sissy" BECAUSE I believed in the Bible and went to Sunday school by people probably like yourself. I still believe and accept the 6 day Creation, Flood, etc... Having sex outside of Biblical marriage is what ruins people's lives. I had God and it would look like your cousiin went down another road. You cannot blame yourself, but please don't blame me.

I imagine people see beyond the Bible and note attitudes like yours and realize the Bible is right on target. The only fairy tales are those promoted by ...

The bible is horse shit and only those who are very naive or who were brainwashed as children fail to see it.

Have you ever even read it? It says over and over ad nauseum that those who believe a fairy tale will live an eternal life of bliss while those who disagree with them burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. LMAO!! What a loving, caring god.

Last edited:
No it doesn't.

And no it isn't.

i think we should encourage citizens to live a Moral and decent life. if homosexuality is biological are other preferences biological as well? like a Preference for animals or for Little children?
And that's where all homophobic arguments roll off the rails. First, who are you to determine what is moral and what isn't? Are you affiliated with the Taliban? That's their thing. What is moral according to you might very well be seen as repressive and backward according to those who think and associate themselves with a wider society.

And it was only a matter of time before you dragged bestiality and pedophilia into the mix. What you have conveniently ignored is animals and children are not 1) of the age of majority and 2) consenting in sexual acts. That's why bestiality and pedophilia are crimes and homosexuality isn't.

It is funny you should say this, because I told my History teacher and the high school class that Roe vs. Wade Abortion was going to lead to open homosexuality and gay marriage (that was back in the early 1970's). And they all laughed at that remark and all said, I was way "'off the rails' and over reacting. Someone getting an abortion wasn't going to make everyone sexual oddballs..." Well, everyone isn't --- but more and more are making excuses and simply do not see that we are doing down a ladder. And our children will not be the better or safer for what their parents permit and accept.

Last edited:
Since gays say their perversion is genetic; and they generally don't reproduce.

Their abnormal gene should be cleared from the gene pool in a couple of generations........:thup:

If it is genetic, it isn't a perversion; it's just part of nature. As usual, the poster's theory is based on - nothing! If it were possible that the gene would disappear from lack of breeding, it would have disappeared long ago, when repression was strongest.
Which proves that homosexuality is a choice.....a perverted choice.....but still a choice....... :cool:

Not at all. The post in no way said that. Such an interpretation is the figment of a prejudiced mind.

The statement said "if" the gene could be eliminated in the described way, it would have disappeared. That does not say it is or isn't genetic.

Last edited:

It is funny you should say this, because I told my History teacher and the high school class that Roe vs. Wade Abortion was going to lead to open homosexuality and gay marriage (that was back in the early 1970's). And they all laughed at that remark and all said, I was way "'off the rails' and over reacting. Someone getting an abortion wasn't going to make everyone sexual oddballs..." Well, everyone isn't --- but more and more are making excuses and simply do not see that we are doing down a ladder. And our children will not be the better or safer for what their parents permit and accept.

You sound exactly like that Republican idiot who believed a woman's ovaries shut down if the wrong man was fucking her. Good luck with that.

While the Bible is a compilation of books of wisdom, beautiful poetry, spiritual guidance and wisdom, it is not a text book nor a guideline to form something as constantly in flux as morals. We do not hold the same moral code as the Victorians or the Edwardians, or the morality of the early 20th century. times change. People interact. Communication and transportation has made the world more accessible. Adaptation in the moral code is something absolutely necessary for societal evolution.

There will always be those sitting along the ditch of society, picking the thorns from between their toes and wondering how it went so wrong. But those folks are the folks who refuse to live in the adaptable world. They are like the Taliban wishing for a return to the morality of the seventh century. Sometimes their attitudes get sharpened and dangerous. Sometimes their attitudes are looked upon as quaint. Sometimes they remove themselves from society all together and form clannish societies like the Amish. But they never survive long or retain any credibility.

No it doesn't.

And no it isn't.

We draw the line "morally" at the ability to consent. We define the ability to consent as a society. What any adult consents to is none of your business.

If 2 consenting adults want to enter into a relationship or just want to hook up and have wild sex it is none of your business.

Wouldn't society be a better place if people like you weren't sticking their noses into everyone else's private affairs?

what if two adults consent that one eats the other?

You sound exactly like that Republican idiot who believed a woman's ovaries shut down if the wrong man was fucking her. Good luck with that.

You sound like a person who believes every time a woman has sex she has a baby. Good luck with that one. I never said that there are not occasions where something terrible has happened, but I would pray it is not at the rate of over 1 1/4 million rapes a year... And this silly conservative actually believes that a rapist should be executed. He stole that woman's life. He is a cancer.

Last edited:
Homos are basically just walking disease containers and should be locked up for public safety........... :cool:

Oh, OK. Now I get it.

And to think this poster had been taken to be serious. Instead, merely provocative.

Somebody had to have the job.

We should say thanks.

Somehow, I can't.

While the Bible is a compilation of books of wisdom, beautiful poetry, spiritual guidance and wisdom, it is not a text book nor a guideline to form something as constantly in flux as morals. We do not hold the same moral code as the Victorians or the Edwardians, or the morality of the early 20th century. times change. People interact. Communication and transportation has made the world more accessible. Adaptation in the moral code is something absolutely necessary for societal evolution.

There will always be those sitting along the ditch of society, picking the thorns from between their toes and wondering how it went so wrong. But those folks are the folks who refuse to live in the adaptable world. They are like the Taliban wishing for a return to the morality of the seventh century. Sometimes their attitudes get sharpened and dangerous. Sometimes their attitudes are looked upon as quaint. Sometimes they remove themselves from society all together and form clannish societies like the Amish. But they never survive long or retain any credibility.
So men packing each other's fudge is another step in the evolution of society?? :cool:

So men packing each other's fudge is another step in the evolution of society?? :cool:
No. There has always been homosexuality. Accepting it and tolerating is another step in the evolution of society. Can you be tolerant?

the taliban represent a Billion People. as much People as you think you do. just saying, they are not the amish. and i bet most cultures except western dont view homosexuality as normal not even eastern europeans like russians let alone non-White asians, africans, middle easterners, it is just auch upper class of rich White americans and western europeans who does. that is why homosexuals are not a helpless minority but they are rich White males who managed despite being only 2% of the world Population to achieve more tolerance and acceptance for them then a race of People like blacks

"what if two adults consent that one eats the other?"

Isn't that pretty much what homosexual couples do?

Oh, you mean literal cannibalism.

I'd say that presented a clear psychological problem, as any person or couple (or society) might have .

Last edited:
what if two adults consent that one eats the other?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that pretty much what homosexual couples do?

Oh, you mean literal cannibalism.

I'd say that presented a clear psychological problem, as any person or couple (or society) might have .[/QUOTE]

homosexuality is a psychological Problem. but lets not make it that drastic, lets say two adults consent to shit eatch other in the mouth and eat it. would you not be disgusted and call them perverts?

Forum List

Back