are you aware that there have been any gays 60 years ago?

They were here, they just rightly stayed in the closet out of shame for their deviant, Godless and anti-social perversions. Nowadays, thanks to the total moral collapse of our nation, they have no shame, therefore they seem more prevelent.

Ain't freedom o' speech grand?

Anyone can say anything no matter how devoid of humanity or thinking it may be.

Since gays say their perversion is genetic; and they generally don't reproduce.

Their abnormal gene should be cleared from the gene pool in a couple of generations........:thup:

Their abnormal gene should be cleared from the gene pool in a couple of generations........:thup:

If it is genetic, it isn't a perversion; it's just part of nature. As usual, the poster's theory is based on - nothing! If it were possible that the gene would disappear from lack of breeding, it would have disappeared long ago, when repression was strongest.

If it is genetic, it isn't a perversion; it's just part of nature. As usual, the poster's theory is based on - nothing! If it were possible that the gene would disappear from lack of breeding, it would have disappeared long ago, when repression was strongest.
Which proves that homosexuality is a choice.....a perverted choice.....but still a choice....... :cool:

The Problem is homosexuals are not all the "nice and decent People in relationships" who demand "nothing but hapiness" they are often eccentric and perverts who shove their homosexuality up our throats. they want to abuse children (right for Adoption) etc. i dislike gay culture, not gays themselfes actually.

edit: yes heterosexuals can produce children, homosexuals not. dont you get that?

Plenty of heterosexual people abuse their children.

And I never said all homosexuals were nice people but then again neither are all heterosexuals.

And technically homosexuals can produce children. They have all the required parts.

You have to learn to stop talking in absolute terms. As I said all human behavior exists on a continuum.

homosexual acts dont produce children, heterosexual acts can produce children.

The measure of a relationship is not the ability to reproduce.

And why is it any of your concern what two consenting adults choose to do?

Which proves that homosexuality is a choice.....a perverted choice.....but still a choice....... :cool:

it doesn't matter if it's a choice or not.

Either way it's none of your business.

it doesn't matter if it's a choice or not.

Either way it's none of your business.
The perversion of homosexuality affects both our society and culture.

So yes, it is my business............ :cool:

No it doesn't.

And no it isn't.

Anyway who appointed you the watchdog of "society"

i think we should encourage citizens to live a Moral and decent life. if homosexuality is biological are other preferences biological as well? like a Preference for animals or for Little children?

In the 1950s how many People were gay? Now they seem to be everywhere

They were everywhere then too. But they were afraid of conservatives just like all minorities. I've heard right wingers ask where did all the blacks come from. Most right wingers didn't know that blacks rioted and fought against mistreatment for decades but it's wasn't huge until televised in the 60's. I remember my racist parents, both from the south and both hating black people and they were shocked at police using dogs and fire hoses on children and grandmothers. Today's Republicans of the "let him die" crowd would have no problem with that. In fact, they would probably go to "enjoy the fun".

trans_arrest_stonewall.jpg

Drag queens 50 years ago.

giuliani%20drag.jpg
giuliani_in_drag.jpg

Rudy Giuliani today.

I was in my 20's in the 50's. We used to call them Queers. Some just got their asses kicked but others were rolled and robbed. A lot of young men used to call it sport to kick a Gay man's ass. Do you think in that kind of environment a Gay person was likely to let anyone find out?

Shucks....that's not nearly as bad as the "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live" It's just another "SIN" that's nothing but a load of primitive horse shit. The bible has been the reason for millions upon millions of innocent people to be tortured and murdered for no reason other than perceived descrimination. As mankind gets civilized little by little the bible and all it's ancient horse shit will finally be recognized for what it is............rubbish.

They were everywhere then too. But they were afraid of conservatives just like all minorities.

they were afraid, now decent People are afraid of them

edit, you cant tell me it is biological to applie so much make up and Dress up like a prostitute

Last edited:
Homos are basically just walking disease containers and should be locked up for public safety........... :cool:

Homos are basically just walking disease containers and should be locked up for public safety........... :cool:

i think it is also injust to blacks to compare them to homos, because blacks fought for a right to live while homos for a right to Dress up like prostitutes and do guys up the butt

edit: i think it is racist to compare blacks to homos

i think it is also injust to blacks to compare them to homos, because blacks fought for a right to live while homos for a right to Dress up like prostitutes and do guys up the butt

edit: i think it is racist to compare blacks to homos

The only reason homosexuality gets a bad rap is because of the bible. The low down, ignorant, bullshit fairy tale called the bible. We'll get over it........it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:

No it doesn't.

And no it isn't.

i think we should encourage citizens to live a Moral and decent life. if homosexuality is biological are other preferences biological as well? like a Preference for animals or for Little children?

We draw the line "morally" at the ability to consent. We define the ability to consent as a society. What any adult consents to is none of your business.

If 2 consenting adults want to enter into a relationship or just want to hook up and have wild sex it is none of your business.

Wouldn't society be a better place if people like you weren't sticking their noses into everyone else's private affairs?

No it doesn't.

And no it isn't.

If you have never been on a date, the way that you 'relieve' yourself sexually would not be looked at as moral and decent by some people.

Forum List

Back