are you aware that there have been any gays 60 years ago?

Scientists claim that homosexuality is not genetic ? but it arises in the womb

Homosexuality isn't genetic, but it is biological. At least that's what these researchers claim.

Bi-sexuality is a bit trickier. I don't know that much about biological causes for bisexuality, but this link should answer your questions.

Scientific U-Turn: Male Bisexuality Is Real | LiveScience

i think same gender sex, should not be viewed as something healthy and normal to live. we shouldnt hate those who are gay if it is biological but maybe view them as someone who is disabled and pitty them. i mean no one would discriminate a disabled guy and everyone is friendly to him, but also no one would say his condition is normal. maybe that is a compromise?

Gays are perfectly normal. The fact that they like the same sex shouldn't matter to anyone.

how can it be normal? i will never understand it, it is too much brain acrobatics to me to understand how it can be normal:confused:

Scientists claim that homosexuality is not genetic ? but it arises in the womb

Homosexuality isn't genetic, but it is biological. At least that's what these researchers claim.

Bi-sexuality is a bit trickier. I don't know that much about biological causes for bisexuality, but this link should answer your questions.

Scientific U-Turn: Male Bisexuality Is Real | LiveScience

i think same gender sex, should not be viewed as something healthy and normal to live. we shouldnt hate those who are gay if it is biological but maybe view them as someone who is disabled and pitty them. i mean no one would discriminate a disabled guy and everyone is friendly to him, but also no one would say his condition is normal. maybe that is a compromise?

NO!

Being gay isn't a disability. It's natural, and normal. All animals have a homosexual population, it's biological and happens according to nature.

Being gay IS normal.

dude it is "queer"

Gays are perfectly normal. The fact that they like the same sex shouldn't matter to anyone.

how can it be normal? i will never understand it, it is too much brain acrobatics to me to understand how it can be normal:confused:

Being left handed is technically abnormal because the majority of people are right handed. That doesn't mean left handed people have something wrong with them, does it?

Being left handed is technically abnormal because the majority of people are right handed. That doesn't mean left handed people have something wrong with them, does it?

i dont think it is the same. homosexuality prevents People from living a normal life with Family and own biological children coming from their relationship with another homosexual. a child cannot be Born out of a homosexual relationship, so i would view it as restricting their life, while left handedness doesnt restrict our everyday lifes

No, you aren't. You can have sex with a guy and still be straight.

then it is a choice

Sexuality isn't a choice, who you have sex with is. If you have sex with me, that doesn't turn you gay.

Being gay does not keep you from leading a normal life. Having a family and children is not always part of life, some people choose not to have those things.

yes but having a Family is a Major part of life certainly much more then writing with left or right Hand.

ok then gays can choose not to be gay like heteros can choose to be gay? right? so you made my Point. gays dont Need to be gay

Sexuality isn't a choice, who you have sex with is. If you have sex with me, that doesn't turn you gay.

Being gay does not keep you from leading a normal life. Having a family and children is not always part of life, some people choose not to have those things.

yes but having a Family is a Major part of life certainly much more then writing with left or right Hand.

ok then gays can choose not to be gay like heteros can choose to be gay? right? so you made my Point. gays dont Need to be gay

Homosexuality is not a choice. Gay people cannot choose to be straight, just like you can't choose to be gay. If you weren't born gay, you aren't gay.

but they can choose to live like everyone else

What are you afraid of?

i admitt i would be afraid if i ended up on a gay street Parade or in a gay Club, or even in a public toilett somewhere in san francisco

Gay people aren't looking to drastically reform society, they want the same rights as you do. I suggest you take a look at your own ignorance and correct it.

they always had same rights, they want that their Lifestyle is recognised as fully equal to the ones who are heterosexual and that is drastic Reform of Society. Society already is not what it used to be from a sexual Point of view. now we have People who Change their gender with operations, bisexuals, homosexuals, People who sleep with their own sisters and animals etc.

At least fear of homosexuals is admitted. Now, the poster can confront this unwarranted phobia.

Male homosexuals are very unlikely to attack anyone sexually. For one thing, it is relatively easy to find a consenting adult of similar inclinations. I have been confronted many times with advances, but never the slightest suggestion of physical coercion. They always relent before another who is profoundly hetero.

They were here, they just rightly stayed in the closet out of shame for their deviant, Godless and anti-social perversions. Nowadays, thanks to the total moral collapse of our nation, they have no shame, therefore they seem more prevelent.

i dont think it is the same. homosexuality prevents People from living a normal life with Family and own biological children coming from their relationship with another homosexual. a child cannot be Born out of a homosexual relationship, so i would view it as restricting their life, while left handedness doesnt restrict our everyday lifes

So heterosexual couples who choose not to have children are abnormal in your tiny mind?

So heterosexual couples who choose not to have children are abnormal in your tiny mind?

they are not abnormal because female, male relationships are normal

Not your reasoning about gay people.

You said homosexual relationships are abnormal because they can't have children as a result of their relationship.

You have to realize that all human behavior from sleep patterns to sexual preference exists on a continuum and always has. So you see there have always been homosexuals therefore it is normal for a portion of the population to be homosexual.

And besides that what business is it of yours if a person finds love and happiness in a homosexual relationship?

The world would be a much better place if people just minded their own business. You should try it. You'll find that if you mind your own business you won't have time to worry about anyone else's.

Uncle Ferd says he don't remember any gays when he was a kid...

... he says dat's when men was men...

... an' womens was floozies...

... `cept fer Liberace an' Bishop Fulton Sheen an' Gomer Pyle an' Rock Hudson...

... but dey was Hollywood people.
:tongue:

Last edited:

You said homosexual relationships are abnormal because they can't have children as a result of their relationship.

You have to realize that all human behavior from sleep patterns to sexual preference exists on a continuum and always has. So you see there have always been homosexuals therefore it is normal for a portion of the population to be homosexual.

And besides that what business is it of yours if a person finds love and happiness in a homosexual relationship?

The world would be a much better place if people just minded their own business. You should try it. You'll find that if you mind your own business you won't have time to worry about anyone else's.

The Problem is homosexuals are not all the "nice and decent People in relationships" who demand "nothing but hapiness" they are often eccentric and perverts who shove their homosexuality up our throats. they want to abuse children (right for Adoption) etc. i dislike gay culture, not gays themselfes actually.

edit: yes heterosexuals can produce children, homosexuals not. dont you get that?

Last edited:

The Problem is homosexuals are not all the "nice and decent People in relationships" who demand "nothing but hapiness" they are often eccentric and perverts who shove their homosexuality up our throats. they want to abuse children (right for Adoption) etc. i dislike gay culture, not gays themselfes actually.

edit: yes heterosexuals can produce children, homosexuals not. dont you get that?

Plenty of heterosexual people abuse their children.

And I never said all homosexuals were nice people but then again neither are all heterosexuals.

And technically homosexuals can produce children. They have all the required parts.

You have to learn to stop talking in absolute terms. As I said all human behavior exists on a continuum.

Plenty of heterosexual people abuse their children.

And I never said all homosexuals were nice people but then again neither are all heterosexuals.

And technically homosexuals can produce children. They have all the required parts.

You have to learn to stop talking in absolute terms. As I said all human behavior exists on a continuum.

homosexual acts dont produce children, heterosexual acts can produce children.

Forum List

Back