Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

Lol, I can walk into my bank today and get 5.4% fixed all day for a car loan. I just checked because I'm looking at a slightly used Panamera.

Adjustable rates are for suckers.

Bwahahahaahahaha....you bet.

Maybe at "Sharkey's".

BTW: Car loan interest is generally not deductible.

Have a day.

And he has what, to do with rents being higher? And what would Trump do to lower them? He's one of those greedy Landlords raising rents, guaranteed. His sympathy is with the Landlords.

I dunno? Maybe Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas? Any small town, country setting? Florida used to be cheap, but that went to the wayside almost two decades ago....

Also, consider a two bedroom and sharing rent with another senior... Or three bedroom with two other renters...a house. Or the opposite, a studio apt.?

Rents, never go down....they only go up...it's going to get worse.... See if you qualify for lower income senior rentals that are cheaper with your state or city. There could be a 3 or 4 year wait... :( though....
Interesting how people come in here and ask questions that I, et al, hav answered 100+ times in this forum. DUH! Pheeew!

Biden opened up the border and almost 10 million illegal aliens have poured in since Jan 2021. He then airlifted them into US cities in an ongoing effort to turn red states blue. You think that would have no effect on housing rents ?

The sudden/massive influx of illegals saturated housing rental markets everywhere they went, sending rents skyrocketing.
This is what happens when people restrict themselves to leftwing media.

Say whatever you want about Trump and landlords, but when he was president, rents were low. Since Biden came in, we've had 100-200% inflation in rents.

It was not 2 decades ago when Florida got rent expensive. I rented a 1 bdrm apt in 2018 for $525/mo. In 2020, the rent had gone up to $600. That's what it was when I moved out in 2021. Now the rent there is 1600/mo. (167% inflation).

Get roomates ? Get a studio apt ? Better idea > Get rid of Biden.

I live in a senior, low income building (built in 2021) now, with a ton of amenities. Rent is $1,014/mo, but it was $772 when I moved in, in 2021. The increases are too extreme, and they're much less than a lot of other places.

Of course you would not. You are a moron.

The interest rates, even at their highest are lower than most other forms of credit.

And the interest is tax deductible.

If I can't pay cash for a car, this is how I buy them. So I have more negotiating power (I am paying cash), I get a better interest rate than a car loan (if I was taking one out) and I can deduct the interest.

Sucks to be you.

I got my last car loan at 2.2%, your HELOC did not come close to that.

Maybe at "Sharkey's".

Have a day.
1717885813897.png

That's the promotional rate. I can do slightly better as I have history and excellent credit.

Would you like to try again?

You think I have credit card balances?

Pay that shit off monthly = no interest.

So you don't know much about credit cards either. Figures.

Take a money and banking class. It might help your accuity in this regard.

Maybe at "Sharkey's".

Have a day.

If you got a HELOC and bought a car with it, and then wrote it off on your taxes you are breaking the law.

Dude. no balance = no interest.

That is what we call a fact.

Maybe you don't know much about credit cards.

Or financial stuff in general it seems.

No need. After your lending costs and my interest deductions, I was better than that.

Until, of course, Biden came along. Needless to say, my HELOC isn't doing much these days.
I just looked up HELOC deductibility and you can't unless you use it to buy, maintain. or improve your home. Can't deduct it for general purchasing like autos.

Did you lie on your taxes?

I just looked up HELOC deductibility and you can't unless you use it to buy, maintain. or improve your home. Can't deduct it for general purchasing like autos.

Did you lie on your taxes?

My money is always shown to be going to my home improvements as I am constanly improving my houses.

Either that or he's just straight up lying.
This from the guy who didn't know what one was or the tax guidelines associated with them.

Seems you think you are fooling people by quickly looking things up on the internet.

You think I have credit card balances?

Pay that shit off monthly = no interest.

Forum List

Back