Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

So "yes". You lied on your taxes.

Your claims of being smarter than us just evaporated.

Why would you ever pay cash for home improvements and buy something else on credit when you can deduct the interest on your home improvements.

You better stay in Wichita. It's tough for dumbasses like you in other places.

This from the guy who didn't know what one was or the tax guidelines associated with them.

Seems you think you are fooling people by quickly looking things up on the internet.
Lol, I admitted I had never had a HELOC. I knew what it was.

I admitted I didn't know they were all adjustable rate. That does explain why I never had one, because if it was offered it was summarily turned down. As previously mentioned, adjustable rates are for suckers.

I freely admitted that I looked up deducting your HELOC interest, then reported what I found.

You have just admitted you lied on your taxes.

Who's the one bending the truth here?

Why would you ever pay cash for home improvements and buy something else on credit when you can deduct the interest on your home improvements.

You better stay in Wichita. It's tough for dumbasses like you in other places.
Now you're just trying to cover yourself.

Too late

You have just admitted you lied on your taxes.
Feel free to point that out where I admitted it.

I said I used them to finance cars. I do that by paying cash for my cars I would otherwise use for my house improvements and financing my improvements.

Keep trying.

Finance isn't your bag.

Feel free to point that out where I admitted it.

I said I used them to finance cars. I do that by paying cash for my cars I would otherwise use for my house improvements and financing my improvements.

Keep trying.

Finance isn't your bag.
Ah, the story changes!!

1717887113926.png

Only if you didn't understand it to begin with.

Gasp on that.

Here you go. It might help you talk to the adults.

Lol you're words: "That's how I buy my cars if I can't pay cash". You even bragged about the interest rates.

It's too late for you to lie about it now, Son. You've already incriminated yourself.

Man up, own your mistakes.

If I can't pay cash for a car, this is how I buy them.
By "Financing" by using a HELOC?

My money is always shown to be going to my home improvements as I am constanly improving my houses.
Except when you use that money to buy a car, then claim it on your taxes as "Home Improvements"

I said I used them to finance cars. I do that by paying cash for my cars
Finance is clearly not the same as paying cash.
You just said that you "Pay Cash" when you "Finance" your cars.

No time in US history has been anywhere near as bad as 2021-2024 regarding housing rents. (100-200% INFLATION)
They certainly have not double here. It must be your Tamp/St Pete area.

Congratulations! You get an A for longtime financial planning.

Now back to the topic of weathering the storm of Biden's unprecedented inflation (2021-2024) with housing rents & gas prices risen 100-200%, and the millions of people who are struggling with that.

Keyword in the OP title is "Now".
I always got A's. That is how you become a National Honors graduate. This is better, as it is the actual practical exercise with everything on the line.

Not very cool.

Great you planned.....maybe someone got sick in his house.
He did not say so. When our kids were growing up, until out of college, we both carried full family plan through both our employers or civillian employers and military, as well as totally separate private cancer policy, we still keep. Major illness hit family twice. It completely covered once, the second time, it covered, plus we got an amount close to equal to all the diagnostics, surgery, treatment and loss of time at work. Everybody should plan, and while raising family, plan Knowing some in the family will be seriously ill, and maxing out the available insurance plans is not money wasted. It will pay off. PJ is getting a knee replacement Monday. I am not anticipating any financial pain, though PJ is going to be hurting like hell. I know, as I have been there, when I ripped out my ACL, tore MCL and ate a chunck out of Meniscus, while skiing a few years back. No financial strain, just physical pain.

Lol you're words: "That's how I buy my cars if I can't pay cash". You even bragged about the interest rates.

It's too late for you to lie about it now, Son. You've already incriminated yourself.

Man up, own your mistakes.

I have a tax accountant.

If I was doing something illegal he'd be telling me.

The fact that you don't understand isn't my issue.

Sucks to see people like you live in such a small world.

By "Financing" by using a HELOC?

Except when you use that money to buy a car, then claim it on your taxes as "Home Improvements"

Finance is clearly not the same as paying cash.
You just said that you "Pay Cash" when you "Finance" your cars.

Oh wonderful, another one.

I am sure that if you think real hard about it, you'll come to see how it is done.

Nothings going to happen with your rent going lower, no matter who you choose.

If you are still in Tampa, I thought DeSantis stopped the illegals from coming in to Florida from Texas?

I rented a condo apartment in Tampa in 1996 AND it was $920.00/mo for a 2 bed 2 bath, and that was cheap! It took every penny of Matt and my income to pay for the sucker back then... And that was a bargain compared to my 2/2 in a Miami high rise which was $1200 a month in 1990

Home owner's insurance hikes, is a major reason for rising rents in Florida.

Forum List

Back