Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

If you could see our beaches at this moment and bridges leading to them you will see why cc debt is so high. People paying anywhere from $400 to $1200 a night just to see the gulf. They certainly aren't paying cash since the economy is in the shit hole as some thinks. They certainly aren't using the cc to pay for nessicities.

I suggest you read the link.

Much better off

My stock funds have increased tremendously
My Real Estate is much more valuable
My pension is up 17.8 percent

Nothings going to happen with your rent going lower, no matter who you choose.

If you are still in Tampa, I thought DeSantis stopped the illegals from coming in to Florida from Texas?

I rented a condo apartment in Tampa in 1996 AND it was $920.00/mo for a 2 bed 2 bath, and that was cheap! It took every penny of Matt and my income to pay for the sucker back then... And that was a bargain compared to my 2/2 in a Miami high rise which was $1200 a month in 1990

Home owner's insurance hikes, is a major reason for rising rents in Florida.
Anything to let Biden off the hook. But he's still on the hooks for the 7-10 million illegal aliens he welcomed in to shore up his VOTE count, even if the rents had not skyrocketed as they did.

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Much better off

My stock funds have increased tremendously
My Real Estate is much more valuable
My pension is up 17.8 percent
OMG, a leftist claiming he's "much better off" after 3.5 years of Joe Biden. Who woulda ever thunk ? :rolleyes:

The numbers don’t lie

My personal wealth is up Bigly under Biden
So maybe with all that new found wealth, you might like to buy some of my paintings, eh ?

1717947003391.png

1717947125393.png

1717947042352.png
1717947083911.png

Not better than me (and 99% of artists). If he's an artist at all. Looks like he's just slopping watercolors around on a paper.
If the stuff you posted is representative of your work, I have seen HS students do better

So, how many of your paintings do you sell in a month?

:yourpointsmile: that if I (and hundreds of other excellent artists) didn't sell many paintings in a month (which is the common scenario) then we are not such good artists.

Any other way you would like to come here establishing your foolishness ?

Last edited:
If the stuff you posted is representative of your work, I have seen HS students do better
First of all, no you haven't.

Secondly, Once again, you're too late. Dozens of USMB posters (and some in other forums) already highly complimented my paintings in another thread, before the mods took it down.
No, you're just like some other:lame2: leftists who disparage based on politics. I've had waaay more than enough compliments from my various doctors, to erase your biased stabs long before they arrived. :finger3:

Third, you're pissed that you lack artistic ability, unable to paint paintings like that, or play music like in my youtube channel, Mr Envy. :biggrin:

Last edited:
First of all, no you haven't.

Secondly, Once again, you're too late. Dozens of USMB posters (and some in other forums) already highly complimented my paintings in another thread, before the mods took it down.
No, you're just like some other:lame2: leftists who disparage based on politics. I've had waaay more than enough compliments from my various doctors, to erase your biased stabs long before they arrived. :finger3:

I am no expert on art
But I have seen HS students do better stuff

1717976019357.png

1. I've already commented on the left wing media's propaganda, and all the suckers who fall for it.
2. I also already commented on Biden "transitioning awy from fossil fuels", just as he promised in the 2020 debates.
3. I also already commented on Biden's puny oil production, totally dwarfed by Trump, that is before Biden started ramping up, in conjunction with the 2024 election getting closer. Ho Hum.

Read the thread before posting.
Read something besides gateway pundit, FOX.com, or the Washington examiner, before commenting..........

You're FOS, just like your dear leader.

3. I also already commented on Biden's puny oil production, totally dwarfed by Trump, that is before Biden started ramping up, in conjunction with the 2024 election getting closer. Ho Hum.

Presidents do not produce oil. They can neither ramp it up or shut it down.

US oil production has been higher than during the Trump admin for more than 2 years.

Forum List

Back