Are you curious about Trump's Taxes?

Those who don't pay federal income tax should have no say in where federal income tax go.

That includes Trump?

Yes, that includes Trump. Why are you asking?

So you think Trump should be impeached? After all, he currently has a "say" in what's happening, yet he's paid no federal income tax in YEARS.

No reason for impeachment.

He paid all he was required to pay. Did he break the law?

Okay, so the he should resign.

Hey, I'm using YOUR logic here. You think people who don't pay federal income tax should not be able to have a say in the direction of the country.

So.......

No, you're using YOUR logic there. That's not what I think or what I have said.

Plus don't tell me what I think, or what you assumed I said. It makes you look stupid. Oh wait...

Color me surprised. Curious is not a characteristic I would attribute to you.

Oh, I'm curious, but only in things that matter.

Such as Obama's place of birth? But not Putin's influence on the trump Administration?

Are you curious that trump bloviated on voter fraud, claiming 3-5 million voted illegally and (some) were registered to vote in two states? Now we've learned his daughter is registered in two states, as is one of his nominees.

His place of birth mattered at the time, he refused to provide his BC. When he did, it no longer mattered.

Putin has no influence on the Yrump Adminstration.

Trump is probably right on the voter fraud.

Did his daughter vote twice? I'll bet not. I used to be registered in both Florida and South Carolina. But I only voted in one state at a time, the state I currently resided in.

Nothing there, try again.

Are you totally brainwashed, or a pathological liar (as is trump)? Do we need to read incredulous lies for the next four years from clowns like you?

Q. Did his daughter vote twice

A. Probably not, but your question is a non sequitur.

Why is it that I have to explain every single thing to you people? Nevermind, I know the answer. That's why I normally just call you people names, it's easier than explaining the painfully obvious over and over.

But hey, here goes:

Nothing in my statement was a lie. Much of it is my opinion and why would I lie about that?

There is exactly zero proof that Putin had any effect on the election. That has been proven to you numerous times.

It is totally relevant that she did not vote twice, that is Trumps point about the voter fraud.

Got it?

I doubt it.

That includes Trump?

So you think Trump should be impeached? After all, he currently has a "say" in what's happening, yet he's paid no federal income tax in YEARS.

Hey, I'm using YOUR logic here. You think people who don't pay federal income tax should not be able to have a say in the direction of the country.

So.......

Plus don't tell me what I think, or what you assumed I said. It makes you look stupid. Oh wait...

Okay, let's try this again:

Did yo post this? Those who don't pay federal income tax should have no say in where federal income tax go.

Such as Obama's place of birth? But not Putin's influence on the trump Administration?

Are you curious that trump bloviated on voter fraud, claiming 3-5 million voted illegally and (some) were registered to vote in two states? Now we've learned his daughter is registered in two states, as is one of his nominees.

His place of birth mattered at the time, he refused to provide his BC. When he did, it no longer mattered.

Did his daughter vote twice? I'll bet not. I used to be registered in both Florida and South Carolina. But I only voted in one state at a time, the state I currently resided in.

Correct, Trump is right on voter fraud, just not to the extent he thinks, or in the direction he thinks:

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

I don't give a rats ass if he paid nothing. There are a shitload of Democrats who are in trouble with the IRS, and no one cares about them. The important thing is that Trump does what he said he would do and he is doing it. His taxes are between him and the IRS. They aren't important at all.

Hypocritical, dishonest, and stupid.

You're a triple-threat guy!

Correct, Trump is right on voter fraud, just not to the extent he thinks, or in the direction he thinks:

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

Agreed, Trump is right.

I don't give a rats ass if he paid nothing. There are a shitload of Democrats who are in trouble with the IRS, and no one cares about them. The important thing is that Trump does what he said he would do and he is doing it. His taxes are between him and the IRS. They aren't important at all.

Meh, the opinion of a deranged leftist has zero credibility or effect.

Okay. Stay with us here, thinks might get complicated. Answer these questions:

1. Did Trump say he would release his taxes? (keep in mind that video is a thing)
2. Is he going to do it?

There is exactly zero proof that Putin had any effect on the election. That has been proven to you numerous times.

LMAO!!!!

You. Are. Not. Smart.

Someone like you saying that, has zero credibility or effect.

You're the guy who claims taxes are irrelevant in the same post in which you lambast democrats for not paying taxes! Are you joking?

Wrong. I did no such thing.

So.......

Did yo post this? Those who don't pay federal income tax should have no say in where federal income tax go.

Yes, I said that. What I did not say "not be able to have a say in the direction of the country".

Again, did Trump paid taxes that he was required to pay?

You don't need to believe me. Just read what the fuck we're typing, douchebag. It's inescapable logic.

So.......

Yes, I said that. What I did not say "not be able to have a say in the direction of the country".

Again, did Trump paid taxes that he was required to pay?
Okay, fine, then Trump should have no say in where federal income tax goes? Is that what you're saying?

Keep in mind, logic exists, as does history of your prior posts.

Your second sentence is irrelevant.

1. Did Trump say he would release his taxes? (keep in mind that video is a thing)
2. Is he going to do it?

It's only 5 days into his Presidency. Did he say he'd do it in a week?

LMAO!!!!

You. Are. Not. Smart.

Someone like you saying that, has zero credibility or effect.

You're the guy who claims taxes are irrelevant in the same post in which you lambast democrats for not paying taxes! Are you joking?

Wrong. I did no such thing.

So you think Democrats who haven't paid the IRS are beyond reproach, along with Trump? Progress!

You don't need to believe me. Just read what the fuck we're typing, douchebag. It's inescapable logic.

Now your repeated stupidity is just boring me.

2. Is he going to do it?

It's only 5 days into his Presidency. Did he say he'd do it in a week?

Conway: Trump will not release tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

He's not releasing them at all.

So let's recap: YOU think the "important thing is that Trump does what he said he would do and he is doing it"

Do you STILL think that?

Forum List

Back