Are you curious about Trump's Taxes?

I don't care about his taxes. I don't care who he owes money to.

The only reason he should release it because during campaign he said he will.

You should care. If you care at all about the direction of the country.

You sure like to tell people what they should do.

I just don't care about his tax returns or about what your priorities are. They were wrong before, just as they're now.

Tax returns tell us who the president may owe money to. Do you want him satisfying personal debts on the backs of taxpayers?

Since when lefties care about taxpayers?
when alleged taxpayers complain about the cost of social services, without paying any income tax.

Those who don't pay federal income tax should have no say in where federal income tax go.

I just don't care about his tax returns or about what your priorities are. They were wrong before, just as they're now.

Tax returns tell us who the president may owe money to. Do you want him satisfying personal debts on the backs of taxpayers?

when alleged taxpayers complain about the cost of social services, without paying any income tax.

Social services are provided by local and state governments; everyone pays local and state taxes and fees. Sales taxes, parking meters, tax on durable goods, the cost of a Driver's License or State ID, etc.

Is that why are we paying SS, Medicaid, Medicare etc?

Those who don't pay federal income tax should have no say in where federal income tax go.

That includes Trump?

That includes Trump?

Yes, that includes Trump. Why are you asking?

That includes Trump?

So you think Trump should be impeached? After all, he currently has a "say" in what's happening, yet he's paid no federal income tax in YEARS.

That includes Trump?

So you think Trump should be impeached? After all, he currently has a "say" in what's happening, yet he's paid no federal income tax in YEARS.

No reason for impeachment.

He paid all he was required to pay. Did he break the law?

That includes Trump?

Okay, so the he should resign.

Hey, I'm using YOUR logic here. You think people who don't pay federal income tax should not be able to have a say in the direction of the country.

So.......

Not curious about the taxes themselves; curious about his saying he would release them (acknowledging that he knows it's the ethical thing to do) and then not doing it (displaying obvious duplicity). Curiosity has increased to include the question of how this could be considered proper behavior for a person in such a position of trust and power.

That includes Trump?

Q. How do you know

A. (presumed) Trump said so [laughter rocks the thread, nothing trump says is credible]

Q. Did he break the law

A. Time will tell. He is culpable of mendacity, only fools and liars will deny that fact.

Not curious about the taxes themselves; curious about his saying he would release them (acknowledging that he knows it's the ethical thing to do) and then not doing it (displaying obvious duplicity). Curiosity has increased to include the question of how this could be considered proper behavior for a person in such a position of trust and power.

Curious about his taxes seems to include a wonderment of why he said he would and never did. Why did he lie when he refused to release his taxes using the unfounded excuse that he cannot because they are being audited?

They are his taxes, presumably he signed them and kept a copy. Simply because they are in audit does not limit his rights to their ownership and his right to distribute them. If fact, one may (must) presume that there is something fishy he does not want anyone to see, otherwise he would do so willingly to prove they're clean and do not expose him to further conflicts of interests.

I don't give a rats ass if he paid nothing. There are a shitload of Democrats who are in trouble with the IRS, and no one cares about them. The important thing is that Trump does what he said he would do and he is doing it. His taxes are between him and the IRS. They aren't important at all.

Color me surprised. Curious is not a characteristic I would attribute to you.

Oh, I'm curious, but only in things that matter.

Such as Obama's place of birth? But not Putin's influence on the trump Administration?

Are you curious that trump bloviated on voter fraud, claiming 3-5 million voted illegally and (some) were registered to vote in two states? Now we've learned his daughter is registered in two states, as is one of his nominees.

Such as Obama's place of birth? But not Putin's influence on the trump Administration?

Are you curious that trump bloviated on voter fraud, claiming 3-5 million voted illegally and (some) were registered to vote in two states? Now we've learned his daughter is registered in two states, as is one of his nominees.

His place of birth mattered at the time, he refused to provide his BC. When he did, it no longer mattered.

Putin has no influence on the Yrump Adminstration.

Trump is probably right on the voter fraud.

Did his daughter vote twice? I'll bet not. I used to be registered in both Florida and South Carolina. But I only voted in one state at a time, the state I currently resided in.

Nothing there, try again.

I don't give a rats ass if he paid nothing. There are a shitload of Democrats who are in trouble with the IRS, and no one cares about them. The important thing is that Trump does what he said he would do and he is doing it. His taxes are between him and the IRS. They aren't important at all.

LOL Remember the hysteria from your side of the aisle when Tom Daschle was mentioned as a nominee in 2009? Republicans and their supporters are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

"Taxes aren't important" when a Republican's taxes are in question.

LOL Remember the hysteria from your side of the aisle when Tom Daschle was mentioned as a nominee in 2009? Republicans and their supporters are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

"Taxes aren't important" when a Republican's taxes are in question.

Nope. I don't recall that at all. What was the problem? I mean besides him being a looney lefty.

His place of birth mattered at the time, he refused to provide his BC. When he did, it no longer mattered.

Putin has no influence on the Yrump Adminstration.

Trump is probably right on the voter fraud.

Did his daughter vote twice? I'll bet not. I used to be registered in both Florida and South Carolina. But I only voted in one state at a time, the state I currently resided in.

Nothing there, try again.

Are you totally brainwashed, or a pathological liar (as is trump)? Do we need to read incredulous lies for the next four years from clowns like you?

Q. Did his daughter vote twice

A. Probably not, but your question is a non sequitur.

Forum List

Back