Are you curious about Trump's Taxes?

I don't care about Trump's taxes and legally he's not obligated to release them.

However, since he said he's going to release his tax reports, I want him to keep his word.

He's already said he won't. He's a piece of shit liar, and you were conned. The reason you SHOULD care about his taxes is so that we can all be aware of who he owes money to. That's how conflicts of interest work for the leader of the free world.

I don't care about his taxes. I don't care who he owes money to.

The only reason he should release it because during campaign he said he will.

You should care. If you care at all about the direction of the country.

More interesting than the taxes themselves is that he said he would do one thing and has done another.
You sound like a philosopher, there4eyeM . Descartes' school specifically, like moi.

Be advised that Trump said he would release the returns after the audits.

The audits are still in progress.

You believe this?

Hey, I have a bridge across the Golden Gate for sale. Think of the money you could make charging tolls for vehicles and the tourist crowd on foot and bikes. Send
You are still a stupid lying sh!t.

DJ Trump clearly stated the audit is ongoing.

Believing anything trump says makes you the fool. That said, trumps taxes are his and he can release them to the press, audit or no audit. Only really stupid people believe his line of bullshit, and that is why most of the voters for trump are as dumb as you.
Yet many on the left, ALWAYS believed Obama.

I don't care about Trump's taxes and legally he's not obligated to release them.

However, since he said he's going to release his tax reports, I want him to keep his word.

He's already said he won't. He's a piece of shit liar, and you were conned. The reason you SHOULD care about his taxes is so that we can all be aware of who he owes money to. That's how conflicts of interest work for the leader of the free world.

You sure like to tell people what they should do.

I just don't care about his tax returns or about what your priorities are. They were wrong before, just as they're now.

Yeah, because if he paid a lot... .that will.... what? How dumb do you have to be, to think that how much he paid in taxes, will magically make his polices work or fail?

Are you telling me, that if he proposes increasing the minimum wage, that if he paid too little in tax, then it won't work, and if he paid tons, it will work?

You can't be this stupid.

I just don't care about his tax returns or about what your priorities are. They were wrong before, just as they're now.
should we insist, we won't care about Mr. Trump's taxes, as long as he doesn't care about our welfare.

Yeah, because if he paid a lot... .that will.... what? How dumb do you have to be, to think that how much he paid in taxes, will magically make his polices work or fail?

Are you telling me, that if he proposes increasing the minimum wage, that if he paid too little in tax, then it won't work, and if he paid tons, it will work?

You can't be this stupid.

No. Look, you're too fucking stupid to know the true purpose behind inspecting an alleged billionaire-president's tax returns, so let me explain it to you:

Tax returns tell you who the president owes money to. If he had hundreds of millions in debt to various creditors (which he does), then the extent to which he sells of American policy and/or assets to personally enrich himself by paying this debt will be unknown without knowing precisely who he owes debt to.

This isn't some gotcha game of pinpointing how much he paid in taxes. This is about the integrity of the office of president.

Something you care nothing for, apparently.

Tax returns tell us who the president may owe money to. Do you want him satisfying personal debts on the backs of taxpayers?

Tax returns tell us who the president may owe money to. Do you want him satisfying personal debts on the backs of taxpayers?
Billionaires don't owe money to anybody. If their business does like trump probably he is divested from his business so it's not an issue.

Since when lefties care about taxpayers?

I have more concern about the Clintons leaving the White House dead broke and now having $200 million in their bank account. Why don't you libtards do something about that.?

NO actually they don't.........do you list all your creditors on your tax returns??? NO you only list how much you earned & how much taxes you paid.

NO actually they don't.........do you list all your creditors on your tax returns??? NO you only list how much you earned & how much taxes you paid.

Maybe if you file a 1040EZ. A guy with the complex business holdings Rump deals with has to file countless schedules with his returns. Then there are corporate returns. If he were serious about being transparent and ethical, he'd release those, too.

But he wants to be ANYTHING but ethical, or transparent. He's definitely hiding as much as possible, and he thinks he can get away with it because he believes himself to be bulletproof, and far more popular than he is. Spoiled rich kids who are never challenged in life tend to grow up to be that way.

I have more concern about the Clintons leaving the White House dead broke and now having $200 million in their bank account. Why don't you libtards do something about that.?

10ly1a.jpg

Maybe if you file a 1040EZ. A guy with the complex business holdings Rump deals with has to file countless schedules with his returns. Then there are corporate returns. If he were serious about being transparent and ethical, he'd release those, too.

But he wants to be ANYTHING but ethical, or transparent. He's definitely hiding as much as possible, and he thinks he can get away with it because he believes himself to be bulletproof, and far more popular than he is. Spoiled rich kids who are never challenged in life tend to grow up to be that way.

ANY President is NOT required to release their tax returns because it's private information, protected by law. Trump is NOT the only President to withhold them. Once again I will post the link so you can see for yourself....go ahead, it won't bite

Tax History Project -- Presidential Tax Returns

ANY President is NOT required to release their tax returns because it's private information, protected by law. Trump is NOT the only President to withhold them. Once again I will post the link so you can see for yourself....go ahead, it won't bite

Tax History Project -- Presidential Tax Returns
When did I say it was against the law to withhold his tax returns, you dumb c*nt?

Forum List

Back