Are you curious about Trump's Taxes?

... certainly the Clintons together are without question the most corrupt in the last 100 years. They make Nixon look like a boy scout.

Nixon, W.Bush, and Hillary were all about equally corrupt.

And Willy was a sex maniac.

More interesting than the taxes themselves is that he said he would do one thing and has done another.
You sound like a philosopher, there4eyeM . Descartes' school specifically, like moi.

Be advised that Trump said he would release the returns after the audits.

The audits are still in progress.

You believe this?

Hey, I have a bridge across the Golden Gate for sale. Think of the money you could make charging tolls for vehicles and the tourist crowd on foot and bikes. Send
You are still a stupid lying sh!t.

DJ Trump clearly stated the audit is ongoing.

More interesting than the taxes themselves is that he said he would do one thing and has done another.
You sound like a philosopher, there4eyeM . Descartes' school specifically, like moi.

You believe this?

Hey, I have a bridge across the Golden Gate for sale. Think of the money you could make charging tolls for vehicles and the tourist crowd on foot and bikes. Send

Believing anything trump says makes you the fool. That said, trumps taxes are his and he can release them to the press, audit or no audit. Only really stupid people believe his line of bullshit, and that is why most of the voters for trump are as dumb as you.

You believe this?

Believing anything trump says makes you the fool. That said, trumps taxes are his and he can release them to the press, audit or no audit. Only really stupid people believe his line of bullshit, and that is why most of the voters for trump are as dumb as you.

Listen dolt boy, I never said that Trump is on the up and up. In fact, the system is set up so that only the little people only have to pay taxes.

But to think that the left is any better, and arguably worse from what I've seen, is laughable.

And guess what, thanks to collectivists like you, the Executive Branch has become so empowered over the years to run the world they are immune from the law. They now are the law.

Get used to it.

No, but I bet you are.

In fact, I'm equally sure you are not interested in Charley Rangel's taxes, even though he is a proven tax cheat that conducts his corrupt affairs with impunity.

Of course not. CR is not POTUS; he served our nation with distinction and merit in Korea, where he was awarded a bronze star - a rare thing indeed for a black man to receive in those days.

The question is not did trump cheat on his taxes, the answer is he has lied repeatedly and only fools believe his feeble excuse. Do you want an Administration operating in shadows with immunity? A man who daily contradicts his own words, and is so immature he has a fit when not adored?

His act wold be funny, and his repeated lies when exposed would be funny, if he were not POTUS. Today they are at best gallow humor.

You believe this?

Listen dolt boy, I never said that Trump is on the up and up. In fact, the system is set up so that only the little people only have to pay taxes.

But to think that the left is any better, and arguably worse from what I've seen, is laughable.

And guess what, thanks to collectivists like you, the Executive Branch has become so empowered over the years to run the world they are immune from the law. They now are the law.

Get used to it.

"Listen dolt boy"? "Collectivists"? In my not so humble opinion, you need a reality check too. I don't know if you are as dimwitted as all of your posts suggest, and sadly, I don't know what it would require, if anything, to improve cognition in an arrogant, smug and dimwit like you. Probably you are what you are and that is pitiful, but I don't waste pity on jerks.

I don't care about Trump's taxes and legally he's not obligated to release them.

However, since he said he's going to release his tax reports, I want him to keep his word.

I don't care about Trump's taxes and legally he's not obligated to release them.

However, since he said he's going to release his tax reports, I want him to keep his word.

He's already said he won't. He's a piece of shit liar, and you were conned. The reason you SHOULD care about his taxes is so that we can all be aware of who he owes money to. That's how conflicts of interest work for the leader of the free world.

He's already said he won't. He's a piece of shit liar, and you were conned. The reason you SHOULD care about his taxes is so that we can all be aware of who he owes money to. That's how conflicts of interest work for the leader of the free world.

I don't care about his taxes. I don't care who he owes money to.

The only reason he should release it because during campaign he said he will.

You believe this?

Get used to it.

"Listen dolt boy"? "Collectivists"? In my not so humble opinion, you need a reality check too. I don't know if you are as dimwitted as all of your posts suggest, and sadly, I don't know what it would require, if anything, to improve cognition in an arrogant, smug and dimwit like you. Probably you are what you are and that is pitiful, but I don't waste pity on jerks.

No rebuttal? Just name calling?

Typical.

Forum List

Back