🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you glad Rittenhouse killed that child molester?

You glad the pedophile is dead?

• Yes, anyone who does that to a child deserves the ultimate punishment

• No, let "god" deal with it

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
OH! You are saying Lil Kyle spotted somebody he knew to be a child molester, in a city, in a different state than where he lived and righteously murdered the guy? I didn't know they were acquainted. Well, if you say he murdered the guy for cause, then I guess you are entitled to your opinion.
If he had stayed in Illinois and not picked up the weapon, he bought through a straw man buyer out of state (because he wasn't old enough to be trusted with a weapon in his own state, none of this would have happened.

He did not say any of that. Why are you striving so hard to avoid what he actually said?

It is based on a set of false choices.

If you are glad dead, support extra judicial killings.
If you aren’t, the implication is you support pedos.

I support our justice system dealing with these things over vigilantes and lynch mobs.
Technically he is not a vigilantly or a lynch mob...he was guarding a local business for the owner....the lynch mob are the rioters...

OH! You are saying Lil Kyle spotted somebody he knew to be a child molester, in a city, in a different state than where he lived and righteously murdered the guy? I didn't know they were acquainted. Well, if you say he murdered the guy for cause, then I guess you are entitled to your opinion.
If he had stayed in Illinois and not picked up the weapon, he bought through a straw man buyer out of state (because he wasn't old enough to be trusted with a weapon in his own state, none of this would have happened.
I didn't see that. Everyone only knew it after the fact.

What we did know is the MOONBAT was burning shit and going around threatening people. Just left the hospital for attempted Suicide.

So........

EH. eh... eh.,

Only one was a pedo.

But all of them were/are commies. I could have gone for the low-hanging fruit and said "Sure, it's ok to gun down pedophiles in the streets" or "Sure, the only good commie is a dead commie."

But I didn't, did I? I'm not glad he had to kill those two shitheads and clip a wing off a third. But I am happy for the young man that he had the courage and presence of mind to defend himself.

I probably wouldn't have shown as much restraint.

If you are glad he is dead, you support extra judicial killings.

I support our justice system dealing with these things over vigilantes and lynch mobs.
Baloney He asked if we cared about someone who abuse children. A child who can't defend himself. And I COULD CARE LESS THE GUY IS GONE.

Society is better off for it. And WHEN THE LEFTIST POLITICIANS REFUSE TO STOP RIOTS this is what happens.

Tough titties.

If you are glad he is dead, you support extra judicial killings.

Fuck our justice system when it comes to heinous crimes against children and women.

No. I don't wish death on criminals. People want child molesters dead. At times in our history, it was also thieves. We are better than this. We don't need human sacrifice for our entertainment.

Indifferent is my vote.
Really haven't been paying attention except for the memes.
Lots and lots of memes.

What about when the justice system has become no better than a lynch mob because it has been taken over by radical, leftwing political ideologues?
Or when it gets taken over by radical rightwing political ideologues?

Neither of which, of course, are true. We have a system of trial by juries of our peers and while not perfect, is still far better than a public lynch mob.

Forum List

Back