🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you glad Rittenhouse killed that child molester?

You glad the pedophile is dead?

• Yes, anyone who does that to a child deserves the ultimate punishment

• No, let "god" deal with it

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dumb ass. He is on trial for shooting and killing people. Are you really that dumb?

And the left is creating a DIN of voices putting the blame on Rittenhouse, for even being there.

You are the one being a dumbass, if you think that talk is just talk without purpose.

Or are you just playing dense, so that you can support the narrative in your own way?

And the left is creating a DIN of voices putting the blame on Rittenhouse, for even being there.

You are the one being a dumbass, if you think that talk is just talk without purpose.

Or are you just playing dense, so that you can support the narrative in your own way?
1637203786698.png

He did not say any of that. Why are you striving so hard to avoid what he actually said?
He used it as a justification and added bonus. People that bring up what the dead did or did not do, that did not have anything to do with how they got dead are idiots, plain and simple, and has no bearing whatsoever on the guilt or innocence of the person that killed them.

The real conversation for adults (not partisans) that have teenage kids, or have had teenage kids that are now grown, should be, would you allow your teenager to go into another state, pick up a weapon, illegal for them to own in your state, and attend what is expected to be a riot for whatever purpose? The answer for normal adults would be NO.
I come from a time and a place, where you were responsible for what your kids did, as they were supposed to be under your control. If they broke it, you fixed it. If somebody got hurt and your kid was involved, doing stupid shit, you were the responsible one, until the age of 18. If I tried to get away with that crap on my parents, my dad would have beat my ass when I got back, if I got back. I would not have asked about going, knowing the answer would have been "No. You are staying right here" and I would have respected that. No decent parent would allow it. I know it. You know it. Lil Kyle knew it. He just had no respect for their judgement and got over on them.

If I bought and illegal weapon, dad would have wrapped it around an oak tree the first time he saw it. Why? I grew up with weapons, but dad controlled all the weapons in our house, though I was welcome to use any and all for hunting or target practice any time I bought the ammunition after I was 14. If I was going hunting or shooting with friends, dad had to know beforehand what we were planning and who was going to be in the group and where we were going. Why? Because kid do stupid shit. All kids do stupid shit. Shit happens and especially to and with kids. Make no mistake, Lil Kyle was a kid. A stupid one, and in my opinion this should not even have been handled in adult court.

I don't know what that jury is going to decide. Hopefully, not murder. He should have some consequences for his stupidity, but I don't see how it is going to happen. It does not matter to me that he fired in self-defense. He was wrong for being there, and before that, was wrong for using an out-of-state buyer to purchase a weapon that was illegal for him to have in his own state. If he wanted to be an emancipated minor and move to a state where he could be on his own, doing whatever he wanted to do, he should have got job, hired a lawyer and moved. His parents did a lousy job of raising and controlling him. Most kids don't get themselves into a situation, they have to shoot their way out of. Most parents won't stand for that crap. And don't tell me, he came from a divorced home. That does not release either parent from being morally responsible for his actions until he is an adult. He's 18 now, and still not and adult.

Dumb ass. He is on trial for shooting and killing people. Are you really that dumb?
Not one cognizant mammal was harmed by Kyle.

A couple malignant diseases like you no longer steal oxygen, and if Kyle took a second shot into the 3rd faggot who attempted to kill him center of mass it would have been a perfect hat-trick.

When it comes to "dumb" there are warehouses loaded with crates of hammer heads that are individually scholarly compared to your entire malignant genetic heritage.

EVERY death is sad; wasted life. I am glad Kyle survived.

Greg
There was no valuable life wasted that night. The fact Kyle was ever charged is the only crime that should be discussed.

It's a valid point dumb ass. It's just not what the court case is about. The kid is a brain dead gun nut who wanted to play Rambo, and he should have stayed home to masturbate and play video games. His parents should have taught him better.
Amateur psychoanalysis doesn’t cut it. It is just bad banter from you, you turd face hose head twit.

I don’t know if Rittenhouse was a gun nut. Funny story there. One can be a gun enthusiast without being a gun nut. Stupid you.

Oh. Him wanting to play Rambo? Not a stitch of evidence for that pap overused trope. Really pathetically hackneyed crap you’re spewing there, Bullshit, old boi.

Now, when rioters take down your town/city or neighborhood, you would undoubtedly hide in your mama’s basement instead of going outside. But the fact that you’re a puss isn’t really a bragging point.

The Dumb people are dead. Your side believes burning and looting ARE RIGHTEOUS because you are the AMERICA SUCKS CROWD. The TACTICS by Burn Loot and Murder are straight out of the Communist playbook.

How DARE ANYONE CHALLENGE OUR LAWLESSNESS.

Time to end this nonsense. And do an eye for and eye. The DNC MERCs like BLM and Antifa are nothing more than terrorists to me at this point.

To me, there is only one way to get rid of a rodent and anyone who thinks that love will make the needed difference will only be viewed as an enabler towards the rodent, therefore, if you choose to go down whatever road the rodent goes down, be prepared to be lying down next to the rodent.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is based on a set of false choices.

If you are glad he is dead, you support extra judicial killings.
If you aren’t, the implication is you support pedos.

I support our justice system dealing with these things over vigilantes and lynch mobs.
Is that why Camel Toe Harris was bailing out the rioters who were caught by police, that justice system?

To me, there is only one way to get rid of a rodent and anyone who thinks that love will make the needed difference will only be viewed as an enabler towards the rodent, therefore, if you choose to go down whatever road the rodent goes down, be prepared to be lying down next to the rodent.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Who decides who should be killed and why?

Let’s just kill all convicted felons so they can’t commit crimes again. That will save us a lot of trouble down the road.
I can agree with that, since Correction Facilities dont actually correct, they just incarcerate, thus for the rest of a criminals life, they are trying to escape.

Who decides who should be killed and why?
Uhmmm....the criminal, who decided to fuck with another person's right. Dont do the crime, dont end up dead. That is why i live in Florida where if my life or family is being threatened, i have the right to put the asshole progressive slave 6ft under....

Not one cognizant mammal was harmed by Kyle.

A couple malignant diseases like you no longer steal oxygen, and if Kyle took a second shot into the 3rd faggot who attempted to kill him center of mass it would have been a perfect hat-trick.

When it comes to "dumb" there are warehouses loaded with crates of hammer heads that are individually scholarly compared to your entire malignant genetic heritage.
You are of low moral and ethical character. Somebody might decide the world is better off without you. So your childish, immoral behavior cuts both ways. Especially for you.

You should tell the Kenosha police that.
^^ Another brain-dead attempt by Farty who seems to overlook the fact that the police were occupied in dealing with the riots and the mostly peaceful arsons and so forth.

Forum List

Back