🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you glad Rittenhouse killed that child molester?

You glad the pedophile is dead?

• Yes, anyone who does that to a child deserves the ultimate punishment

• No, let "god" deal with it

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which he didn't do, no matter how many times the commies lie.
Kind of irrelevant here since we aren’t talking about that, but just whether or not we are glad the person he killed is dead.

Or when it gets taken over by radical rightwing political ideologues?

Neither of which, of course, are true. We have a system of trial by juries of our peers and while not perfect, is still far better than a public lynch mob.
Then why did your side become a lynch mob in 2020. And hell every election cycle..............

Your side gas lite the hell out of the country. Got your side all riled up and they went out and did operation CHAOS.

Police officers were murdered as a result.

Why can't the DNC put their LYNCH MOBS on a leash.?

I'm arguing that he was stupid to be there. I'm also arguing had no right to become a vigilante and shoot people.

When you people keep trying to put the responsibility for the events of that night on Rittenhouse, just for being there, and wanting him to spend his life in prison for it,

you are denying him his right to be there.

It is not much of a "right" is you have the "right" to do it, but the government will arrest you and you will die in prison for doing it.

H
Baloney He asked if we cared about someone who abuse children. A child who can't defend himself. And I COULD CARE LESS THE GUY IS GONE.

Society is better off for it. And WHEN THE LEFTIST POLITICIANS REFUSE TO STOP RIOTS this is what happens.

Tough titties.
He asked if we are glad the guy is dead. Period. I won’t shed a tear. But promoting it as some kind of good is promoting extrajudicial killings because you all have been trying to promote Rittenhouse as some kind of hero for killing him.

When you people keep trying to put the responsibility for the events of that night on Rittenhouse, just for being there, and wanting him to spend his life in prison for it,

It is not much of a "right" is you have the "right" to do it, but the government will arrest you and you will die in prison for doing it.
He had no right to be their violating curfew. None of them did. What crazy person would drive their armed minor kid to riot?

Then why did your side become a lynch mob in 2020. And hell every election cycle..............

Your side gas lite the hell out of the country. Got your side all riled up and they went out and did operation CHAOS.

Police officers were murdered as a result.

Why can't the DNC put their LYNCH MOBS on a leash.?
You are confused. I’m NOT a Republican.

H

He asked if we are glad the guy is dead. Period. I won’t shed a tear. But promoting it as some kind of good is promoting extrajudicial killings because you all have been trying to promote Rittenhouse as some kind of hero for killing him.
Like the side that Burned and looted for months. And yes killed. The pawn shop. MURDERED a retired BLACK SECURITY GUARD. Police killed in their car just eating a dang sandwich.

Where is THEIR JUSTICE .........These guys killed initiated violence. And didn't end well. Then we find one was a pedo...............Good ridance.

Kind of irrelevant here since we aren’t talking about that, but just whether or not we are glad the person he killed is dead.
Excellent spin! The videos are a life saver, however, with our commie criminal government I fully expect him to be crucified. And, in case he is found not guilty, I expect the fed thugs to bring federal charges like they did in the Rodney King case.

I oppose extrajudicial killings. That is why we have a justice system instead of lynch mobs.
We have a BROKEN justice system that protects lynch mobs attacking the innocents such as Rittenhouse who now must suffer a trial to appease a corrupt prosecutor seeking political power (badly)...

and a justice system that repeatedly turned loose the violent child rapist case and others. If our justice system worked, the pedo and all like him would have already been killed off and the rioters, looters, and arsonists that attack Kenosha would have all been shot by the national guards and cops long before they attacked Kyle.

Well said. Rittenhouse had every right to be there. His presence there is clearly not an issue. No matter how much the mob wants him legally lynched.

He had no right to be their violating curfew. None of them did. What crazy person would drive their armed minor kid to riot?

Holding law abiding good citizens to the letter of the law, while violent mobs led by insane child rapists are rampaging though the streets without police interference, is not a reasonable act. Or moral.

Again, it was stupid for him to be there, but he had a right to do that. He didn't have a right to cross state lines with a gun he wasn't allowed to buy, and become a vigilante who killed two and tried to kill another.

Forum List

Back