Are you going to be proud of your politics in 20 years?

Or will you write off your current idiocy as just another stage in your pathetic life?

Proud of the views I hold today? Yes. However, reaching this current level of political philosophy took many, many years of learning the difference between the unchanging, foundational concepts of ancient Right and Wrong, Good and Evil. A journey I began as a conservative, travelled far and wide on as a liberal, and then arrived, at last here today as a paleoconservative. My journey was a circular one. Where I began, there I arrived again in the end.

I don't like pure partisans of any stripe, but compromising with dishonest people is no virtue.

I'm all in for the right, and totally support the president.
But he's an immoral asshole, and a reminder of what we'll put up with in order to defeat you lousy bastards on the left.

Proud of the views I hold today? Yes.

How about tomorrow?

Personally, I have tried to draw logical conclusions from facts I believed to be true. In some instances, new or different information has changed those conclusions, but my approach to them has not changed.

Proud of the views I hold today? Yes.

How about tomorrow?

Personally, I have tried to draw logical conclusions from facts I believed to be true. In some instances, new or different information has changed those conclusions, but my approach to them has not changed.

Tomorrow . . . and a thousand years from today . . . primordial Good, primordial Evil will remain unchanged--they're the constants of the cosmos. Thus, yes. And then next day, and the next and on and on until the end. Evil is easy to spot. But when it lives in so-called grey areas, that can be another story entirely.

Or will you write off your current idiocy as just another stage in your pathetic life?
I will be very proud and so will the nation if my view of government is brought back into power. If not there will not be any politics in the north American continent as it will be destroyed by repukes.

Quite proud.

I can pretty much draw a straight line connecting the values and policies of those I vote for.

Trump supporters…cannot.

but they can be proud of kissing the ass of a habitual liar 24/7 ...

Quite proud.

I can pretty much draw a straight line connecting the values and policies of those I vote for.

Trump supporters…cannot.

I have doubts that you have the ability to draw straight lines any more than you have the ability to talk straight.

But that being said, you have it correct that by voting for free shit at the expense of Americans, you may get it. You will definitely be proud of your Obama phone in 20 years as civil war rages on because of your idiotic voting decisions.

Quite proud.

Trump supporters…cannot.

I have doubts that you have the ability to draw straight lines any more than you have the ability to talk straight.

But that being said, you have it correct that by voting for free shit at the expense of Americans, you may get it. You will definitely be proud of your Obama phone in 20 years as civil war rages on because of your idiotic voting decisions.

You voted for McCain in 2008. Here we are 11 years later. Still proud of that?

Traitors: McCain, Romney and Rubio support Antifa

Quite proud.

Trump supporters…cannot.

You voted for McCain in 2008. Here we are 11 years later. Still proud of that?

Traitors: McCain, Romney and Rubio support Antifa
Obama was no different from Crazy Johnny, but you have failed to learn anything. Partisans never learn.

I on the other hand, have reached a level of awareness you never will. I will likely never vote again. I don’t like wasting my time.

About 20 years ago I voted for a murdering asshole named Dumb Fuck Bush. I have learned so much since then. Essentially Ds and Rs are the same, so I don’t give a fuck anymore.

Forum List

Back