🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you lefty or righty?

I thought this was about hands at first lol but definite righty. :D (For my hand too for the record. XD)

Ringtone
Yes
An American loving JFK type !!
The liberals that ate good for America
Wrong. A classical liberal is a Lockean. John Locke is the Father of classical liberalism, which is the sociopolitical philosophy of individual liberty and inalienable rights. In today's parlance, a Lockean proper is an American conservative-libertarian.

I'm Michael Rawlings:

Click on document to adjust font size and the like.​

If you had to pick between calling yourself a lefty or calling yourself a righty, what would it be? If you can't just pick lefty or righty, I will put you down as a lefty. If you evade, I'll count that as lefty. Don't need any party affiliation or where you stand between left and right, just pick lefty or righty, whichever is closest to what you think you are.

I'll go first. Righty.
The only thing I know for sure is that I am smarter than rightwinger

Okay, so I change what I said before. I'm mostly a righty, but sometimes I'm a little more centered since I'm not as hardcore as my other conservative friends on here,... BUT I would rather get a root canal then become a liberal.

If you had to pick between calling yourself a lefty or calling yourself a righty, what would it be? If you can't just pick lefty or righty, I will put you down as a lefty. If you evade, I'll count that as lefty. Don't need any party affiliation or where you stand between left and right, just pick lefty or righty, whichever is closest to what you think you are.

I'll go first. Righty.

While some may think I’m a rightwinger, I’m actually quite liberal

Riddle me this. How do you find out which eye is your control eye for shooting?

Righty but I shoot lefty.

I'm not sure if you mean that you shoot lefties or shoot towards the left, but either way I liked your comment since sometimes I shoot towards the left too,.. I just never actually shot anybody before, but like I said either way works for me. If they were a lefty that deserved it of course. XD

I'm not sure if you mean that you shoot lefties or shoot towards the left, but either way I liked your comment since sometimes I shoot towards the left too,.. I just never actually shot anybody before, but like I said either way works for me. If they were a lefty that deserved it of course. XD
Open both eyes look at something about 20 feet away. Use your index finger to point at that object with both eyes. Then close 1 eye at a time and see which eye stays on target.

That is your control eye

Forum List

Back