Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
LOL! Speaking of illiterate, are you having a stroke right now?

Why don't you explain how you support all of the civil rights I identified?
Nah….you’re too much of a copy paste buffoon. Go check the next Trump post so you’ll know what to come back with.

Neither
Reactionary,
A liberal as the term was understood in the time before the progs changed the definition.
The Liberals' Reality Check Bounced

You are parroting a pathetic attempt to get Demwits to snap out of their smug delusions. Liberals were always preparing suckers to accept extremes, or else they would have changed once it became clear that their bait-and-switch ideas were leading to disaster, as in the 1965 Watts Riots. And MLK, as the later actions taken by his followers revealed, was a Commie Goon rabble-rouser pretending to be a Man of Peace.

One of the women on the View just said it best. Republicans want Government to stay out of our business, until they don't. If it's something they don't like, they don't mind crossing the line.

Republicans want the government (Democrats), courts (liberal judges) and police (Corrupt FBI) to stay out of our business but want the republicans to ban abortion and they used to love it when the FBI spied on people they didn't like or trust, like MLK.

Today Republicans say they gave us civil rights. LOL.

Who is "us"?

Tl;dr
Wall of text = no original thoughts.

Do you understand America was great in the 80's. You give credit to Reagan but he was actually the beginning of the end for the big strong wealthy middle class. Over the next 3 decades you didn't get a raise. But the super rich got richer and richer. Corporations got richer and richer. Back during Bush you said that was good for my 401K remember? That wasn't you? Oh well.

So we were great in the 80's and 90's, but blue collar kept making less and less because Reagan stopped going after illegal employers. We did well in the 90's. Clinton raided 400 illegal employers in 1999. Bush stole 2000 and in 2001, only 4 illegal employers got raided. Republicans know it's true. Bush even wrote a coloring book about immigrants. Have you seen it? They came up with the term jobs Americans won't do.

When Bush sent all those union high paying jobs overseas, with the aid of USMB Republicans attacking those workers, that was the end of blue collar middle class we knew and love. Today it's not GM jobs it's Walmart for ya. No wonder so many whites are killing themselves, others, od'ing, turning to alcohol and suicide. Specifically and only uneducated whites. Male and female. It's an anomaly.

Trump tried to use several of the tactics Bush used to steal 2000 and 2004. It was too much. But 2000 it only took 1 state. Imagine if Trump lost to Biden and Hunter was the Governor of that state. Your thoughts...?

Like I said, you're an election denying conspiracy kook second to none. In good company, too, since we now know both Joe Biden (who you support) and his press secretary are also both election deniers.

Do you understand America was great in the 80's. You give credit to Reagan but he was actually the beginning of the end for the big strong wealthy middle class. Over the next 3 decades you didn't get a raise. But the super rich got richer and richer. Corporations got richer and richer. Back during Bush you said that was good for my 401K remember? That wasn't you? Oh well.

So we were great in the 80's and 90's, but blue collar kept making less and less because Reagan stopped going after illegal employers. We did well in the 90's. Clinton raided 400 illegal employers in 1999. Bush stole 2000 and in 2001, only 4 illegal employers got raided. Republicans know it's true. Bush even wrote a coloring book about immigrants. Have you seen it? They came up with the term jobs Americans won't do.

When Bush sent all those union high paying jobs overseas, with the aid of USMB Republicans attacking those workers, that was the end of blue collar middle class we knew and love. Today it's not GM jobs it's Walmart for ya. No wonder so many whites are killing themselves, others, od'ing, turning to alcohol and suicide. Specifically and only uneducated whites. Male and female. It's an anomaly.
Good god, stop with the lectures. You’re trying the “baffle them with bullshit” technique, and failing.
True intellect condenses.

And so what? What if I told you giving your spouse oral is a sin? Or getting a divorce is a sin? How about that? You sinners love to tell us that homosexuality is a sin. So what? He who doesn't sin cast the first stone.

So remember when you say homosexuality is a sin, before you finish the last word I want it to pop into your mind that you sin too. I bet you never finish the sentence. Or say the sentence ever again. Because you realize what a dumb hypocrite you were to say it.

And when you realize that there are hundreds of religions. You and me agree that all of them are false religions. You just need to take the next logical leap. Come on. You can do it.

Just stay away from the kids. Can you at least do that?

1706209905964.png

Personally, I find the label “conservative” a bit offensive.
Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC rule book.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!
Doting HeirDads

The Leftists are the permissive Rightists' sons. That's why the Right has let them run wild.

Also proving that inconvenient truth is that everything on the Liberals' agenda secretly benefits the plutocracy. The Left intentionally asks disgusting in order to drive the unprivileged Whites into voting for the economic tyranny of the GreedHeads.

Name any other Preppy Progressive program and I'll clue you in on how it only benefits the class they were born in.

The Liberals' Reality Check Bounced

You are parroting a pathetic attempt to get Demwits to snap out of their smug delusions. Liberals were always preparing suckers to accept extremes, or else they would have changed once it became clear that their bait-and-switch ideas were leading to disaster, as in the 1965 Watts Riots. And MLK, as the later actions taken by his followers revealed, was a Commie Goon rabble-rouser pretending to be a Man of Peace.
WTF you talkin’ ‘bout Willis?

The Founding Fodder Established an American House of Lords

Does that degenerate Whigger look anything at all like the working-class that suckered-in New Dealers still believe are represented by the formerly Democratic Party?

By design of the self-appointed ruling class, we no longer have anyone to represent us, just various cliques of Sissies in Suitcoats. And that was the original intent of the anti-majority Constitution, so representative government has been thoroughly discredited.

Liberal, leaning more towards the classical on the national issues and a bit more modern on local concerns.

Classical liberals regard the state as the primary threat to individual freedom and advocate limiting its powers to those necessary to protect basic rights against interference by others.

Modern liberals have held that freedom can also be threatened by private economic actors, such as businesses, that exploit workers or dominate governments, and they advocate state action, including economic regulation and provision of social services, to ameliorate conditions (e.g., extreme poverty) that may hamper the exercise of basic rights or undermine individual autonomy. Many also recognize broader rights such as the rights to adequate employment, health care, and education.

What about Trump's attack on the 1st amendment?

Trump speaks at the CIA headquarters
“I always call them the dishonest media, but they treated me nicely.”
“And the reason you’re my first stop is that, as you know, I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth.”

Congress shall make no law prohibiting freedom of speech of the press.
The Media Are Like a Cattle Ranch. Every Day There's More Bull Shit.

Liberal, leaning more towards the classical on the national issues and a bit more modern on local concerns.

Classical liberals regard the state as the primary threat to individual freedom and advocate limiting its powers to those necessary to protect basic rights against interference by others.

Modern liberals have held that freedom can also be threatened by private economic actors, such as businesses, that exploit workers or dominate governments, and they advocate state action, including economic regulation and provision of social services, to ameliorate conditions (e.g., extreme poverty) that may hamper the exercise of basic rights or undermine individual autonomy. Many also recognize broader rights such as the rights to adequate employment, health care, and education.

Classical Liberals are todays Tea Party (type) Republican Conservatives.

I see little moral significance in the distribution of wealth and income. I also think there is often wisdom in tradition. I am pessimistic about human nature and human potential. I believe that human caused global warming is a serious problem.

Generally speaking I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues. I agree with the Republicans on the issues, crime, race, welfare, and immigration.

I want higher taxes for rich people and more punishment for criminals.
A Republic Is a Foster Government

In a free country, citizens would have the exclusive right to vote on the issues and wouldn't be stuck with empowering 100% of the agenda followed by the Parties that the elitist Constitution forces them to choose between.

Forum List

Back