Are you offended by Trump's words: "All lives matter?"

Is "all lives matter" an offensive remark?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
Are you offended by Trump's words: "All lives matter!"

Or would you rather believe in the democrat message that is no better than the KKK's: "Only black lives matter".

Of course, this criminal gang believes some lives are better not had at all:

The President isn't and never was:

“I think everybody understands all lives matter. Everybody wants strong, effective law enforcement. Everybody wants their kids to be safe when they’re walking to school. Nobody wants to see police officers, who are doing their jobs fairly, hurt,”

Google

Or would you rather believe in the democrat message that is no better than the KKK's: "Only black lives matter".
WOW!!! Two logical fallacies for the price one! Saying "black lives matter" DOES NOT mean that other lives don't matter. Then there's the false choice of Trump vs. the KKK's message, as if there were only two messages. Someone needs to be awarded the Goebbels Gold Star. :tinfoil:

WOW!!! Two logical fallacies for the price one! Saying "black lives matter" DOES NOT mean that other lives don't matter. Then there's the false choice of Trump vs. the KKK's message, as if there were only two messages. Someone needs to be awarded the Goebbels Gold Star. :tinfoil:
OK....you get a Goebels gold star.....

20141204-patreon-590x210.png

The phrase is "Black lives Matter"

It is not "Only Black Lives Matter"

Gawd, not only are you stupid, you can't even be original. "I know you are but what am I"? Grade school kids shouldn't be on this board.

Gawd, not only are you stupid, you can't even be original. "I know you are but what am I"? Grade school kids shouldn't be on this board.

The only one that is stupid is you.

Booing someone off stage for saying all lives matter does mean that they condemn the message. On the other hand, no one implied saying black lives matter means other lives don't, you doofus.

Also, I bet that if KKK says white lives matter, you wouldn't interpret it that way, since you are a complete regressive racist.

Come back when you get your GED.....:lol:

Profoundly idiotic. I am pretty sure that the fire department is ready to extinguish fires no matter which house is on fire, not only black or white for that matter. The correct analogy would be saying fire protection for some houses doesn't matter - which is idiotic.

You are showing off your racist nature. This is the sort of intellectual dishonesty that leftists constantly engage in.

The leftist message is that only black people are dumb enough to have their houses on fire. What a bunch of racists.

Last edited:
Black lives matter when taken by whites. The whole movement is a complete farce. There is no one out there saying black Lives don't matter, white amricans elected a black president for Christ sake.

Profoundly idiotic. I am pretty sure that the fire department is ready to extinguish fires no matter which house is on fire, not only black or white for that matter. The correct analogy would be saying fire protection for some houses doesn't matter - which is idiotic.

You are showing off your racist nature. This is the sort of intellectual dishonesty that leftists constantly engage in.

The leftist message is that only black people are dumb enough to have their houses on fire. What a bunch of racists.
The point is that you fight the fire that needs fighting at that time. When my house is on fire, other houses do not matter

ALM is the recent white backlash to BLM.

The Negro population is tearing our Nation apart again.

But it is hard not to blame them for it.

Nobody likes to see "their people" shot and killed on the tv news.

We have a trigger happy policing problem and the Negroes are taking it more personal than the Latinos or the Whites are.

Blacks have no one to blame for getting shot than themselves. Blacks commit the vast majority of murders in this country, so it's hardly surprising that the blacks would be more likely to get shot by the police than whites. The cops don't shoot people who are minding their own business.
"No one to blame but themselves" he says. Meaning that because he and others perceive blacks to be dangerous, it's quite alright to destroy their lives, because they simply deserve it.

Exactly why #BlackLivesMatter exits, and needs to exist, because of racists like this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm not even sure what the word means.

What, precisely, does it feel like to be "offended"?

Near as I can tell, being "offended" means "having an excuse to complain".

Being offended to many means someone said something that hurt their feelings.

ALM is the recent white backlash to BLM.

The Negro population is tearing our Nation apart again.

But it is hard not to blame them for it.

Nobody likes to see "their people" shot and killed on the tv news.

We have a trigger happy policing problem and the Negroes are taking it more personal than the Latinos or the Whites are.

Blacks have no one to blame for getting shot than themselves. Blacks commit the vast majority of murders in this country, so it's hardly surprising that the blacks would be more likely to get shot by the police than whites. The cops don't shoot people who are minding their own business.
"No one to blame but themselves" he says. Meaning that because he and others perceive blacks to be dangerous, it's quite alright to destroy their lives, because they simply deserve it.

Exactly why #BlackLivesMatter exits, and needs to exist, because of racists like this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't "perceive" them to be dangerous. They are dangerous. As I just explained, blacks commit the majority of murders in this country. When a particular group is constantly in contact with the police because of the violence they commit, it's reasonable to expect that more of them will get shot.

The point is that you fight the fire that needs fighting at that time. When my house is on fire, other houses do not matter

Not necessarily. It depends. The way many of these houses are being built today close together, a fire in one can cause a fire in the others.

I'm not even sure what the word means.

What, precisely, does it feel like to be "offended"?

Near as I can tell, being "offended" means "having an excuse to complain".

That is certainly it's most common usage today.

Trump only exhibited his ignorance and stupidity – clearly he has no idea what the BLM movement is, and succeeded in only fostering the same clueless bigotry common to most on the right.

One of the primary purposes of conventions is to attract new voters to the party, Trump managed only in driving voters away with such inane rhetoric.

The BLM message is not popular outside of the democratic base. And not even with all of the democratic base.

A lot of those white working class dems are sick and tired of being blamed for all the ills in the world.

Forum List

Back