Are you offended by Trump's words: "All lives matter?"

Is "all lives matter" an offensive remark?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
Are you offended by Trump's words: "All lives matter!"
Or would you rather believe in the democrat message that is no better than the KKK's: "Only black lives matter".
WOW!!! Two logical fallacies for the price one! Saying "black lives matter" DOES NOT mean that other lives don't matter. Then there's the false choice of Trump vs. the KKK's message, as if there were only two messages. Someone needs to be awarded the Goebbels Gold Star. :tinfoil:

You could easily be inclusive (hahaha democrat word) and still emphasize blacks.....

20141204-patreon-590x210.png

Profoundly idiotic. I am pretty sure that the fire department is ready to extinguish fires no matter which house is on fire, not only black or white for that matter. The correct analogy would be saying fire protection for some houses doesn't matter - which is idiotic.

You are showing off your racist nature. This is the sort of intellectual dishonesty that leftists constantly engage in.

The leftist message is that only black people are dumb enough to have their houses on fire. What a bunch of racists.
The point is that you fight the fire that needs fighting at that time. When my house is on fire, other houses do not matter

But blame whitey and the fire Dept for starting the fire...let's compete the comparisson

All lives matter huh? Then why are the cons going on and on over the police being killed and say nothing about the deaths in Minnesota , Baton Rouge , and even Orlando ?? Simple , they don't give a shit about black lives or gay lives .

"All lives matter" is so disingenuous that it's sickening .

Trump only exhibited his ignorance and stupidity – clearly he has no idea what the BLM movement is, and succeeded in only fostering the same clueless bigotry common to most on the right.

One of the primary purposes of conventions is to attract new voters to the party, Trump managed only in driving voters away with such inane rhetoric.

Clearly, blm is nothing more than a racist hate group.

Are you offended by Trump's words: "All lives matter!"
Or would you rather believe in the democrat message that is no better than the KKK's: "Only black lives matter".
WOW!!! Two logical fallacies for the price one! Saying "black lives matter" DOES NOT mean that other lives don't matter. Then there's the false choice of Trump vs. the KKK's message, as if there were only two messages. Someone needs to be awarded the Goebbels Gold Star. :tinfoil:

You could easily be inclusive (hahaha democrat word) and still emphasize blacks.....

For starters, it would be enough to not call someone of the opinion that all lives matter a racist. Or boo a democrat off stage based on that view...

All lives matter huh? Then why are the cons going on and on over the police being killed and say nothing about the deaths in Minnesota , Baton Rouge , and even Orlando ?? Simple , they don't give a shit about black lives or gay lives .

"All lives matter" is a sickening phrase you say?

These racist regressives just can't help but to self identify themselves.

As I recall, you root for religion that actively executes gay people. Shall I link to that regressives on Islam thread again? In addition, you refuse to address the issues with insane criminality in black communities. Instead you are willing to throw a person in prison before an investigation has been completed. If you go regressive, might just as well go all the way I suppose.

As I recall, you root for religion that actively executes gay people. Shall I link to that regressives on Islam thread again?

I'm not religious . And the big three religions all call for killing gays . It's all the same shit.

The poor ignorant dumb fucks think "black lives matter" means "ONLY black lives matter".

"Black lives matter" is a plea which blacks are putting forth to draw attention to the incredibly imbalanced treatment they have been receiving for centuries.

It does not mean only blacks have been abused. It doesn't even mean the abuse of others is not important. It simply means they have been abused way out of balance to others, and all they are asking is for fair treatment. EQUAL treatment.

To retort with "ALL lives matter" demonstrates not just a willful ignorance. It is a hateful denial the imbalance exists. It is a punch in the face to the black community.

That's why every time a retard says "all lives matter", they are running up the minority vote tally for the Democrats.

You morons are doing the Democrats' work for them!

Unbelievable self-sabotage.

They already have the black vote. No risk.

But again if it was a legit group. It would talk more about black on black and less about politically exploitable deaths......but it's why fraud

As I recall, you root for religion that actively executes gay people. Shall I link to that regressives on Islam thread again?

I'm not religious . And the big three religions all call for killing gays . It's all the same shit.

Interesting. Would you care to inform us how many gays has the catholic church or the jews executed in this decade?

Regressives just can't help but to generate these false equivalencies all day.

We have retard.....we wait and see what happend..not rush to judgement....we would for the police shootings.....but those perps are dealer than Hilary vag.

...cause you're a liar.

Conservatives have criticized the killing of innocent blacks. I notice you did not mention how quickly the policeman in SC was charged and jailed after wrongly killing a black man.

In many (not all) cases blacks are getting killed in / because of self-defense, poor decision-making by the cop, or by accident....unlike the cops who are being intentionally ambushed and assassinated.

Some dumbass thinks ambushing and murdering 3 policemen - 3 good men, 1 black - who had nothing to do with those deaths of the blacks you mentioned is justified?

Conservatives did not call for the murder of all blacks like BLM called for the murder of all whites and cops.

Conservatives did not dance and celebrate the assassination of cops...or blacks, did not taunt police / blacks after the assassinations / deaths, did not declare they would overthrow the govt if a black candidate won the Presidency...

But libs / BLM did / have.

And you want to compare Conservatives to BLM / crazy-ass liberals?!

:p

Interesting. Would you care to inform us how many gays has the catholic church or the jews executed in this decade?

There are Christian countries in Africa that consider homosexuality to be punishable by death.

There are Christian countries in Africa that consider homosexuality to be punishable by death.

How cute...I suppose therefore christianity is just the same as Islam. After all there is this one regressed person who is as back-warded as the average muslim. Also what does "consider" mean in the context? Is it punishable by death or not?

Trump offends me in general.

And yet those in this thread who have tried to explain WHY this was offensive have had their reasons easily demolished.

Can you do better?

Or are you openly ignoring reasoned debate and logic and just here to share you feelings?

I don't have to do anything. What he said is not in and of itself offensive, and I never claimed otherwise.

I didn't say you HAD to do anything.

I just pointed out that you made a off topic negative comment about the subject of the thread, and in no way added anything to the discussion.

A normal person would consider that relevant and WANT to add something to a conversation they interjected themselves into.

YOu don't.

Which says a lot about what type of person YOU ARE.

We said quite a bit about the deaths in Orlando.

And,speaking for myself, the VAST MAJORITY of the time, the left starts whining about some black being unjustly killed, the moment you start getting facts, it turns out to be compete bullshit.

Soooo, it's reached the point, where I have stopped bothering listening to your lies, on this subject because it is too boring for me to deal with.

Trump has mentioned them in.his speeches and said it was terrible and if wrongdoing the cops should be punished.......but you assume they did and want blood now.......not gonna happen....we have laws......

Like.......?

Forum List

Back