Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Furthermore the wall was never supposed to be a build and forget project

We need manpower, electronics and better laws to stop illegals at the border

Why dont you tell us?

You guys keep throwing the term around....it would be helpful if you knew what you were talking about for once.

A sanctuary city is a city that will allow undocumented persons to contact the police without fear of being deported themselves.

Hey democrat assholes: If you are going to say that it is okay for Biden to violate federal law and let illegal aliens illegally pour into border towns, then it is just as okay for those town's governors to move those people to the states that voted for Biden's policy. You voted for it? You get them!

This isn't about Cato's preferences. It's about reality. Biden's policy isn't open borders.

You are a liar, shithole country boy.

If you are going to say that it is okay for Biden to violate federal law and let illegal aliens illegally pour into border towns, then it is just as okay for those town's governors to move those people to the states that voted for Biden's policy. You voted for it? You get them!

I figured you didn't.

I do.
You don't.
You are a retarded ignorant idiot in every thread.

If you are going to say that it is okay for Biden to violate federal law and let illegal aliens illegally pour into border towns, then it is just as okay for those town's governors to move those people to the states that voted for Biden's policy. You voted for it? You get them!

The poster they claim to have adapted it from is definitely real. It's on the Main Street Alliance web site. So you're terribly out of touch or just a liar.

You are dead wrong!

You used a non profit organization's poster that you can download,..... claiming it was Martha's Vinyard govts welcome sign, claiming to be a sanctuary city.

You and other Trumpers have deceived and lied about it to cover for DeSantis sending them there.

That's about as deceitful as it comes.......... :(

You seem to forget

Excuse me asshole: If you are going to say that it is okay for Biden to violate federal law and let illegal aliens illegally pour into border towns, then it is just as okay for those town's governors to move those people to the states that voted for Biden's policy. You voted for it? You get them!

No sonny you don't
You don't.
Yes Sonny I do.

If you are going to say that it is okay for Biden to violate federal law and let illegal aliens illegally pour into border towns,
Wow, could you imagine if that were actually happening?
then it is just as okay for those town's governors
Towns don't have governors.
to move those people to the states that voted for Biden's policy.
So everyone in those states voted for Biden? I bet you think that as well.

You are a liar, shithole country boy.

I'm female. Moving illegals around doesn't solve the problem.

Forum List

Back