🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you part of the 9%?

A recent poll found 9% of Americans find NeoNazis "acceptable". I am shocked, AND appalled, still, I see posters who think Antifa is evil, yet write nary a word about NeoNazis. Are you one of them?

9%of the population cannot be imprisoned, but Americans need to know the who is against this nation.

Not sure why this would surprise you as there is always that fringe at both ends of the spectrum. I think it was 18% of the public believes in Big Foot, so nothing really surprises me any more.

These Nazi sympathizers are too small a group to be any serious threat to gaining power, but they can rally for the demagogues when called.

There is probably a similar percentage that find Stalinism acceptable, so they balance each other out.

I have denounced Nazism plenty of times, but it feels like the sort of risk free virtue signaling bull shit that libs do, so I dont like doing it too much.

A recent poll found 9% of Americans find NeoNazis "acceptable". I am shocked, AND appalled, still, I see posters who think Antifa is evil, yet write nary a word about NeoNazis. Are you one of them?

9%of the population cannot be imprisoned, but Americans need to know the who is against this nation.

Hell, I would have expected the number to be higher than 9%.
Well if you count all the times you got spooked at a shadow, it probably is well over 9%, dude.

I would be curious to see what the study actually asked. So often we find out later that these "studies" ask ambiguous questions.

Do you agree with seeing Americans beaten in the street for their political view?

A) if you answer, Yes -- you're OK
B) if you answer, No -- you, sir, are worse than Hitler.
Let me see if I got this right. If I say no, I do not agree with people being beaten in the streets for their political views, that makes me worse than Hitler. ?????????

Let me guess, gender studies degree?

Did they teach irony in your school? Follow the thread.
Sorry, missed it. Trying to type with a bored golden retriever chewing on my ankle.

did you even read the damn poll and the question that was asked?

Hell, I would have expected the number to be higher than 9%.
Obsessed with race?

Forum List

Back