Are you ready to say "Madam President"?

Donald Trump's many political missteps, and constant attacks on Latinos, Women, Muslims, and others are taking their toll on his numbers. Trump supporters and their few remaining fans in the GOP are putting on a brave front, but...barring a miracle, Hillary Clinton will be our next President. So, what will a Hillary Clinton administration be like? A mirror image of Obama? A mirror image of Bill Clinton? Something different? Any thoughts?

What are you sucking, bedwetter ?
Go take a look at the Brexit victory and bend the fuck over, asshole.
President Trump's going to make your Liberal little ass squeal like a fucking pig.

Donald Trump's many political missteps, and constant attacks on Latinos, Women, Muslims, and others are taking their toll on his numbers. Trump supporters and their few remaining fans in the GOP are putting on a brave front, but...barring a miracle, Hillary Clinton will be our next President. So, what will a Hillary Clinton administration be like? A mirror image of Obama? A mirror image of Bill Clinton? Something different? Any thoughts?

President Trump's going to make your Liberal little ass squeal like a fucking pig.
What is it with you and your constant descriptions of gay sex?

Trump won't like being called "Madam President".

Tell Clinton to be patient, even Nelson Mandela had to spend 20+ years in prison before he was president. She can do it. She can she can!

Trump won't like being called "Madam President".

Tell Clinton to be patient, even Nelson Mandela had to spend 20+ years in prison before he was president. She can do it. She can she can!

My my my...lot's of anger here. I'm sorry you're angry folks, but the it won't change anything. Hillary Clinton will be the next President. Maybe it's time to accept that.

I'll accept it after the votes are counted.

Just like the Left accepted Bush in 2000

Why would you want to address any public official by their job title.

Tradition. Even after they leave office they are commonly addressed by the title they held. Personally, it reeks of elitist titles of nobility.

I will NEVER utter those words. No more than I will ever call Mr Hussein "Mr Prisedent". He is not MY President and she will never be MY President.

It will be the traditional "mr President" if I ever address her...

President-Hillary-Clinton-26325.jpg

Tradition. Even after they leave office they are commonly addressed by the title they held. Personally, it reeks of elitist titles of nobility.

And who started the tradition, political elitist? No thanks, I ain't buying it. When I speak to my reps, I address them by their names. I will continue to do so until they start addressing citizens by their job titles. Those political titles are loaned to individuals serving in the position, the people retain ownership.

And who started the tradition, political elitist? No thanks, I ain't buying it. When I speak to my reps, I address them by their names. I will continue to do so until they start addressing citizens by their job titles. Those political titles are load to individuals serving in the position, the people retain ownership.

You don't have to convince me. I think the whole thing is rather silly.

They kill whoever they want and obastard encourages them.

What is it with you and your constant descriptions of gay sex?

There you go with the fixation on dick again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girl please, you talk about dicks more than urologists. lol

There you are again! Another mention of dick last two posts
Fixated much asshole?

Only the last post did I mention it. Perhaps you should spend less time vividly describing gay sex acts and more on your reading comprehension. :thup:

There ya go - four gay sex references last 4 posts by you now
Every time you post, a reference/need for cock on your part
Isn't there another forum you could trawl for anus ?

Girl please, you talk about dicks more than urologists. lol

There you are again! Another mention of dick last two posts
Fixated much asshole?

Only the last post did I mention it. Perhaps you should spend less time vividly describing gay sex acts and more on your reading comprehension. :thup:

There ya go - four gay sex references last 4 posts by you now
Every time you post, a reference/need for cock on your part
Isn't there another forum you could trawl for anus ?

Good lord, you truly are a simple son of a bitch. Can't read. Can't count. lol.

Forum List

Back