Are you seeing the thousands of protestors in Pittsburg calling Trump a fascist?

Trump is laughed at by the world, rejected in funerals wow. How low can one go ?

I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Good. You do that, now go home and do your homework on who hates Jews and get back to me, sOn.

Son? I've got old underwear older than you boy.

Poor personal hygiene aside, your side hates Jews. Take ownership

Shrieking anti-Semite doesn't change any facts like Zuckerberg is silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Facebook, and Larry Page & Sergei Brin are silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Youtube.

Can you guess who Zuckeberg, Larry Page & Sergei Brin come from religious origins?????

Tick tock, tick tock.

The Joos are coming to get you.

Notice these people like Bowers tend to MOSTLY just happen in the U.S.A a very diverse & Liberal country????????
The only exceptions I can really think of are Breivik of Norway, or Newport Crash terrorism by a Welsh guy.

Also Norway & Wales are very Liberal.

The actual Conservative countries like Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Romania, etc. tend to have none of these problems?????????

Maybe it's more of a racial problem??????

Good. You do that, now go home and do your homework on who hates Jews and get back to me, sOn.

I'll let the Jews make that decision.

That’s big of you. Who was it that recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel again?

Pandering to TV preachers. Nothing more.

False

How does the crazy left manage to get things upside down? The Pittsburgh assassin was a freaking democrat. The Obama administration was anti-Semetic from the top down. President Trump is the only President in modern history who has taken on the issue of moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel and the crazy left hates him for it.

TDS on parade by the unhinged left.

I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Shrieking anti-Semite doesn't change any facts like Zuckerberg is silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Facebook, and Larry Page & Sergei Brin are silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Youtube.

Can you guess who Zuckeberg, Larry Page & Sergei Brin come from religious origins wise?????

Tick tock, tick tock.

Can you guess what fucks I give about your lunatic posts????

Tick tick, tick tock

Lunatic for stating the truth?
Gee, how convenient, and well retarded.

Trump arrives in Pittsburgh as synagogue victims mourned, protesters gather

Robert Bowers, 46, is accused of storming into the synagogue yelling "All Jews must die!" and opening fire on members of three congregations holding Sabbath prayer services there.

-----------

They don't want him there. But he went anyway.

Think he will throw them rolls of paper towels?

And that is how many left wingers are really fucking stupid. Trump is not a fascist, he is the farthest thing from a fascist...Bernie Sanders is a fascist.... Trump supports Israel, Trump has family that are Jewish, Trump is best friends with Bibi Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel...

Those protestors are the very violent thugs that we see attacking republicans all over the country...

Trump isn’t a fascist, but he is a demagogue and fearmonger; his rhetoric of hate and bigotry is proof of that.

Trump's not a Fascist, he's not smart enough.

He's a Capitalist trying to make for a Nationalist.

That's about as ridiculous as an Anarcho-Communist.

I made such a thread below, about how Capitalism & Nationalist are incompatible.

Capitalism & Nationalism incompatible.

You are so full of it. His daughter and son in law are of the Jewish faith, along with his granddaughter. He also gave Israel recognition of their capital they had been asking for for decades.

Proving once again you are a lying piece of crap.
Too fucking bad what a bunch of goddamn leftist protesters want.

It's 100% appropriate for the President of the United States to reach out to a community that is in mourning from a tragic event.
Wait a second. You don't seriously believe he cares? He called some Nazi's very fine people.

Robert Bowers, 46, is accused of storming into the synagogue yelling "All Jews must die!" and opening fire on members of three congregations holding Sabbath prayer services there.

-----------

Yes, Pittsburgh has a lot of Leftards like you infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome addicted to having hissyfits and marching in the streets. What else is new?

-----------

MSN article you posted says nothing about "thousands of rowdy protesters".. You hallucinating again???
And they get upset when Trump calls them out for "fake news".

''they'''
who? how many? did you take a poll?
no you didn't
most of your babbling is unfactual bullshit

A97CC824-6065-49A9-8B4E-29E919D0D5D9.jpeg

Forum List

Back