Are you serious, Democrats?

Jay Zepher

Aug 21, 2020
You really think Kamala Harris will stand up to Putin, Xi Jinping, Ali Khamenei of Iran, and Kim Jong Un!!!
They will smack her giggling face like there’s no tomorrow and wipe the US off the map!
At least we know that Kamala will get along with Hamas. She loves them and they might love her enough to postpone terrorist attacks on US targets. Or...maybe not.
If you love inflation, the US economy will tank under Harris as she finishes what Biden began in grandiose fashion. Food will disappear faster and if what I suspect happens sooner, they’ll be nothing at all on the shelves. US money will mean nothing. Violence and turmoil will rule the streets. And of course, as Kamala’s already proven there’ll be no southern border, no checkpoints, just signs that say Enter US here. And why not add – Entrants planning criminal or violent acts might experience inconvenience.
Every US hating world leader is salivating at the prospect of a Harris presidency. China will bump up plans to invade Taiwan and aid Russia in taking eastern Europe. They won’t wait long after Harris becomes president to make their moves.
So, dust off those bomb shelters, Americans left and right. Not long after the Harris inauguration mushroom clouds could start blooming all over US cities.
Then again, it is appropriate that America’s last president will be a woman, and a multi-cultural (I think) woman at that, since women, Native Americans, and African Americans have been the most neglected in US history, who better than the embodiment of them to bring about the end of America.

You really think Kamala Harris will stand up to Putin, Xi Jinping, Ali Khamenei of Iran, and Kim Jong Un!!!
They will smack her giggling face like there’s no tomorrow and wipe the US off the map!
At least we know that Kamala will get along with Hamas. She loves them and they might love her enough to postpone terrorist attacks on US targets. Or...maybe not.
If you love inflation, the US economy will tank under Harris as she finishes what Biden began in grandiose fashion. Food will disappear faster and if what I suspect happens sooner, they’ll be nothing at all on the shelves. US money will mean nothing. Violence and turmoil will rule the streets. And of course, as Kamala’s already proven there’ll be no southern border, no checkpoints, just signs that say Enter US here. And why not add – Entrants planning criminal or violent acts might experience inconvenience.
Every US hating world leader is salivating at the prospect of a Harris presidency. China will bump up plans to invade Taiwan and aid Russia in taking eastern Europe. They won’t wait long after Harris becomes president to make their moves.
So, dust off those bomb shelters, Americans left and right. Not long after the Harris inauguration mushroom clouds could start blooming all over US cities.
Then again, it is appropriate that America’s last president will be a woman, and a multi-cultural (I think) woman at that, since women, Native Americans, and African Americans have been the most neglected in US history, who better than the embodiment of them to bring about the end of America.
Russian propaganda. They are trying to make American cowards fearful of war if they don't do what Putin wants and vote Trump.

Don't fall for it. Try to be brave. Brave Americans will protect you.

Good luck.

Democrat: Yes she will stand up to Putin
Republican: No way
Democrat: Way

Talk about a misogynist mother-fucker?

Did you see Donald Trump kisding Putin's ass on Helsinki? Jesus Christ, that was embarrassing! There is no way Kamala would do that!

I suppose we'll find out, what with Trump's campaign falling into total disaster

Russian propaganda. They are trying to make American cowards fearful of war if they don't do what Putin wants and vote Trump.

Good luck.
What about Trump being Hitler?

True or more Russian propaganda?

You think Trump can stand up to those fuckers?

He has a man crush on Sum Fat Kim which include love letters

He kisses Putin’s ass

He calls Xi brilliant

All they have to do is say nice things about him and falls all over them

Good luck.
The propaganda comes from the mainstream media and is supplied the government.

Not sure.

Make a thread.
I will save you some time.

Trump never started a world war. In fact, he did not start any wars which is unusual for US Presidents.

And he never murdered over 6 million Jews

But then, that is not enough for you is it? You still won't admit Trump is not Hitler.

1723740661189.png

I will save you some time.

Trump never started a world war. In fact, he did not start any wars which is unusual for US Presidents.

And he never murdered over 6 million Jews

But then, that is not enough for you is it? You still won't admit Trump is not Hitler.
Good for Trump.

Are you done saying I won't admit Trump is t Hitler when I never said he was Hitler and in a thread about Kamala?

Why does Trump live your head?

Forum List

Back