Are You Sick And Tired?

I have been sick and tired of Hussein Obama ever since he ran for the Senate in 2005.

I have also been sick and tired of Crooked Hillary ever since Slick Willy became President and the American people were introduced to the bitch.

Trump has been so entertaining I haven't yet got to the point of being sick and tired of him.

Your asshole is the biggest used car salesman in America. He will say anything at all that will make the sale. And change his tune five minutes later to please a differant audience. He has shown that repeatedly in this campaign.

Me thinks you are talking about, "I was for it before I was against it," Mrs Tuzla Clinton.

Trump maybe the worse President I will enthusiastically endorse and campaign for.

Anyone who reads any of the links in my signature line and still will vote for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is too far gone to realize right from wrong.

I am also getting tired of those on the left who keep telling us that the four lives lost at Benghazi are not important. Or they do as Mrs. Tuzla Clinton does, and completely forget about them.

Your asshole is the biggest used car salesman in America. He will say anything at all that will make the sale. And change his tune five minutes later to please a differant audience. He has shown that repeatedly in this campaign.

Me thinks you are talking about, "I was for it before I was against it," Mrs Tuzla Clinton.

Clinton vs. Trump; The asshole cage match for the Presidency, may the biggest, stinkiest asshole win. :rock:

Clinton vs. Trump; The asshole cage match for the Presidency, may the biggest, stinkiest asshole win. :rock:

Establishment versus the anti-establishment. Time to go rogue on their asses.

Establishment versus the anti-establishment. Time to go rogue on their asses.
Er..umm.. They're BOTH "establishment" the only difference between the two is that Trump has been an establishment buyer for decades and Clinton has been an establishment seller for decades.

...anybody that thinks either of these two clowns gives a fuck about the general citizenry is out of their mind.

Forum List

Back